3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Piratt 07.10.21 09:02 pm

Will there be a pirate? (Far Cry 6)

Will there be a Pirate? :)
249 Comments
Sort by:
e
enesy 28.10.21

Ashley33
so dayz gun in denuwe got bogged down on release day and alan wei 2 days later

I
InboxM 28.10.21

enesy
There was no Denuvo in Days Gone, there is nothing to break there, just like in Alan Wake.

k
kotasha 28.10.21

I don’t buy games at all, I don’t like their politics, they shove 2 drm, which is equal to a very heavy load of proc, in the end we can get starters.

b
bukowski 28.10.21

Hctaw wrote:
I love this forum, "yubisoft shit and conveyor", "I won't buy this shit", but "will there be a pirate?" 20 fps - "the game is shit, there is no optimization"
agula98 wrote:
You understand that people who can afford 3080 can find a pitiful 2k for the game, and not write nonsense about the fact that pirating is a matter of principle and honor. And in general, why buy a 3080 if it could just be stolen, it turns out the principle only works in one direction. We buy a physical product, but a digital one can be stolen,
Lord, two of the most adequate comments.

Pirat13666 wrote:
Real pirates don't buy games. Remember! It's a matter of principle and honor.

G
Gott mit uns 28.10.21

bukowski
I bought myself a 3090, but I hate paying for games. I'd rather spend money on iron or parties. Of the purchased games, 12 pieces will be typed, this is if the disappearance has been carried out since 87.

O
Oleg 78-2020 28.10.21

Have you rubbed the post? :) To
know because of the link to the site, although there is nothing criminal there - purely information for reference.

agula98
... "We buy a physical product, but a digital one can be stolen" ...
I think the comparison is not correct ...

How much does a digital copy of the game cost?

B
ByVlad234 28.10.21

I'm wondering, everyone who drowns like that for what you have to pay - did you also pay for Windows 10, for office 365 ??)) the
answer is NO (in 99% of cases)

M
Magnum 500 28.10.21

ByVlad234
They .. they still don’t pay for movies and music. But the filmmakers and musicians also want money for their work
Thieves !!!

g
garuoo 28.10.21

I remember exactly that far cry new dawn was hacked after three days of release

H
Hctaw 28.10.21

Magnum 500
Winda license from the time of 7, just updated for free to 10 and 11, I have been paying for music for a long time (starting with Yandex music and now spotify), I watch a movie 50/50 by subscription, but what is not in the desired translation I am pirating. I have nothing against schoolchildren and students who pirate games, I did it myself, but making a cult out of it is like glorifying a gopot.

3_Demaster 28.10.21

when piratkkkkaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

V
Vlad_Cepesh 28.10.21

3_Demaster
Soon ... We'll have to wait a bit

3_Demaster 28.10.21

Vlad_Cepesh how
do you know

3_Demaster 28.10.21

but how to get it then that the pirate came out ???????

I
Ilya Lyapin 28.10.21

3_Demaster
on the site check

P
Protocol10 28.10.21

Something tells me that pirates are definitely not worth waiting for this year. It will take three or four months to crack. In the spring of next year, the movement may begin. This autumn, apparently, is generally rotten for the PC platform in terms of new story games, and even more so pirates. It remains only to replay something old, because even if you buy, I don't see new games worth spending money.

P
Pavel rally 28.10.21

3_Demaster
Surely they will write a news about this on PG.
https://www.playground.ru/far_cry_6/news

A
Adir 28.10.21

bukowski
Piracy is not theft

M
Magnum 500 28.10.21

Hctaw
Nobody makes a cult of piracy, this is a school that parents pay for Steam, clucking wherever possible about thieves
And normal people just wait (or don't wait)

P
Protocol10 28.10.21

Magnum 500

Schoolchildren, on the contrary, usually pirate more, because not in every family a parent will take care of his child, regularly replenishing the Steam account. Usually, once every five or six years, parents will suffer some kind of pc or laptop to study, and then they look to "not play a lot", while the question "where are the games from?" does not occur with 99% of parents (well, the kid downloaded from the Internet, there is nothing bad, but he saved baht on beer). People are constantly buying, mostly 25-35 years old, who have a permanent job with a stable income, who are too lazy to wait for hacking, do all sorts of offline activations, it is easier for them to buy a game once every couple of months.