3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Piratt 07.10.21 09:02 pm

Will there be a pirate? (Far Cry 6)

Will there be a Pirate? :)
249 Comments
Sort by:
V
Vlad_Cepesh 28.10.21

3_Demaster
No where, I just spread rumors and watch how everyone is sausage))))))

d
daniil180106 28.10.21

Here is the information on the hack

d
daniil180106 28.10.21

A
Ashley33 28.10.21

daniil180106
and why do we need this sketch? or do we have to pay)? I am ready to transfer the dollar if it is the last one and after it I will receive a crack in the morning. And to pay for waiting for Krak)) well, this) I'm
already waiting for him now) or Ipress is waiting for someone who squeezed 2,500 rubles to buy the game)? If not, who should pay him? Let him write - maybe someone who has nowhere to put 500 bucks - just doesn't know that it's time to give them away? _)
What should be the general reaction when the pirates are asked to "pay"?)
Let Ipress advertise there or something else, but obviously not waiting for direct payments) And if he does not break the games at the time (in the near future) of their release, his kraki will be fucking useless to anyone. It’s not in vain that they say “the way is a spoon for dinner”, but he does not give this spoon, but sells it - and not for lunch, but for breakfast)

S
SomeMark 28.10.21

Ashley33
So she will also hack the starting version of the game, and very soon there will be patches and updates of all kinds, adding content (the same special operations) and fixing a frantic respawn. Will she update the crack with the release of patches? Yes, right now, it makes sense to break such games either when the first couple of patches came out and the game is stable, or when all the patches and all the additional ones have already been released. content was delivered (Origins and Odyssey are examples of this).
Well, yes, paying a cracker for hacking $ 500 when the game costs $ 60 is a headache one way or another.

M
Magnum 500 28.10.21

So not one person will pay 500 bucks. She will open a donation and everyone will pour money, some 1 dollar, some 5.99% of pirates will still get the game for free

S
Sosisk4 28.10.21

SomeMark
Labor should be paid, this is even spelled out in the labor code.

B
Butcher-78rus 28.10.21

SomeMark
Who makes you pay 500? Throw off 50 cents on a donut, there are millions of pirates, from the world on a thread and a crack in your pocket, so she spend a lot of time for free so that you play for free? You, too, will not work for free, so she does not want to, as I understand it, her hobby is not, so the aunt wants to cut down the loot, what's wrong with that) everything is logical, if you want to play, pay

B
BlackDoomer 28.10.21

I don’t know if there will be a pirate. Igruha drives all the save to the cloud. This needs a good piece to finish. So if it does, it won't be soon.

A
Ashley33 28.10.21

BlackDoomer
what the hell did you say? 90% of games drive save files to the cloud) if you have a connection at all) cloud simply duplicates files saved on your computer. it is not bypassed.

M
Misha1513 28.10.21

Riantop1ggOFF
does not rob (

d
daniil180106 28.10.21

Pirate

d
daniil180106 28.10.21

This is when the pirate comes out

S
SneaKs94 28.10.21

Misha1513
Well, you collective farmers believe in this, you don’t get it at all that you can’t download anything on such sites, and the game has not yet been hacked.

B
BlackDoomer 28.10.21

Ashley33
Point your finger where the FC6 will save on your computer. Otherwise I was searched. If the previous parts could be run offline, then this one is shit, it gives an error and crashes. And that's why the save button was removed. Only autosaves remained, as in rotten arcades. As I understand it, for the same reason, the latest CoDs do not break.

P
Protocol10 28.10.21

SneaKs94
Yes, there are those who believe in such game. I remember a long time ago when GTA 5 came out, the sites began to rivet, which type they already have on the PC, pay and download, and after all, many paid, only instead of GTA5 they downloaded some kind of trash. There are always naive simpletons who believe everything that is said and written to them.

S
SneaKs94 28.10.21

Protocol10
It's just some NPC)

M
Magnum 500 28.10.21

Yes, right there, on PG and they will write about the hack

i
ildar1243 28.10.21

And sites and groups that do offline activation for 250-300 rubles? Divorce too?

S
SneaKs94 28.10.21

ildar1243
No, not a divorce! it's just a license that works offline.