3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
Frayherr 05.11.19 03:15 am

Who is on which difficulty playing? (Dragon Age: Origins)

The game has 4 difficulty levels, I wonder what chose the forum :)
Is it easy for you to go hard or Vice versa, please unsubscribe.
131 Comments
Sort by:
V
Vanoxp 05.11.19

play on average, not hunting strain. it seems not very difficult)

E
Ellewilde 05.11.19

First time all games go through on average in a lightweight as it is a shame =), and the complicated... first, look closely, sort out what's what.Sometimes on average, pass only the beginning, and again at a higher difficulty. Well, when you can change the difficulty during the game - restart is not necessary, as the Witcher was.

N
NicroN007 05.11.19

playing on hard ...until (cal) did not understand what was happening (tactics ,pumping, etc.) was quite difficult...and then like clockwork. But as soon as got to the Ogre ..EVERYTHING is a BUMMER . How to dunk without changing the complexity of XS . Playing a warrior (the dog,the magician and escho Odyn like it there ..XS)

x
xmenni 05.11.19

I play on average. already impossible and that it is necessary to cross the bridge and take the ashes Andraste. but with the bridge problems. the bridge is not simple and magical. and HO knows how to move!

P
Poddatyy 05.11.19

On the easiest.

a
astrozombie 05.11.19

on the easy....don't like the games does zadrachivatsya

V
VlitZ 05.11.19

Passed the game on average. Now I want to nytmare pass... or at least try

D
Dzheriko 05.11.19

I pass the first time, playing on the highest difficulty. I'm a thrill seeker.

w
warhammer-1 05.11.19

easy,and normal

r
requiemmm 05.11.19

Max . Nothing complicated.

S
SuperheroM 05.11.19

average

V
Varon Lie 05.11.19

middle already passed,right now on Maxi going to punch

S
SatanicaL 05.11.19

On a difficult play. In this game shame play even on average, not that much on easy, where even friendly fire is off.

H
Hippie_Dog 05.11.19

Play on average. 2nd time'll pass on the complex.

n
nikitosecs 05.11.19

hard. when going through will be on nightmare

F
Frayherr 05.11.19

nightmare

_
_GrID_ 05.11.19

Izi. His feet feet on the table, not bothered enjoying the dialogues. I hate zadrachivatsya and hit the keyboard in games

p
popyuk 05.11.19

started on easy now switched to medium, but some time the hero finally dies, we go hard

K
KrouliDvaPistoleta 05.11.19

Play on the easiest. Will handle the combat system and pitfalls in the story, then I will decide on a difficulty 2nd time to go.

m
mer80 05.11.19

Damn downloaded armor for mage (dazip) and installed it now the wizard I did not kill play was not interesting
now if it will be removed if you know somewhere to go it will not be able one hundred pounds again, it will put
I advise everyone except the cheaters don't swing the extra armor without describing what he's doing