3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
Frayherr 05.11.19 03:15 am

Who is on which difficulty playing? (Dragon Age: Origins)

The game has 4 difficulty levels, I wonder what chose the forum :)
Is it easy for you to go hard or Vice versa, please unsubscribe.
131 Comments
Sort by:
K
KrouliDvaPistoleta 05.11.19

Tried to play on NIGHTMARE. The game of DAO turned into a Princess in the shell. One miscalculation - reload. :))))))

D
Digit555 05.11.19

On average. While the rules)

S
ShaD 05.11.19

I finally tupanul,) from the very beginning was on Nightmare's play in order to try,well and tasted damn...forgot nah that such complexity of play,just before the meeting of land came to look into the settings and accidentally saw the difficulty,then changed to Easy.)

S
ShaD 05.11.19

if you only knew how many mats I heard the walls of my room when I'm drenched Flemet...(remember that complexity Nightmare)

S
Spoilt21 05.11.19

1 time on easy, then 3 times on rules, and 1 time on the last two. Agerial honestly at last.

T
Toporik 05.11.19

normal light is not solid

K
Kine 05.11.19

Max ))

C
ChuZoi 05.11.19

Normal when I get out will be difficult, and there until the nightmare comes.

E
Echorus 05.11.19

On nightmare passed. Easy PPC upset. Especially the last fight 8(

V
Veitarn 05.11.19

Started on normal, but then switched to nightmare. In principle, difficulties arise. IMHO the main thing to start a fight.

F
Filolog 05.11.19

On Difficult to start.
The most delicious left for later... Nightmare Vs. I-All-Experienced-Crocheter-Darkstone-And-Other-Riffraff.

S
Super Kote 05.11.19

on a difficult playing

d
demap 05.11.19

Passed a nightmare, got a medal and I was like cool (in my translation) for something that is not lost GG never in the game. It was quite difficult in the beginning.
Personal achievement - battle in the village of Redcliffe, the salvation of the dead, in front of the Church. Battle survived, and Thomas (the elder) and elf Archer (forgot the name) they are two names, the rest militia. Like one or two militiamen were alive.

J
Julia-007 05.11.19

on a complex.
the name of the mode is justified. =) especially if the enemy mage did not immediately kick, the entire friendly squad will rest in peace. xD

p.s.: don't understand how you so easily speak of Nightmare. the cheat that is. =) there is at all unrealistic. Morrigan as zafigachit the flames and all go nuts. it was just an example.
and even more never for the entire game not to lose GG. somehow too pathetic sounds. maybe I'm wrong. =)

N
Nhiar 05.11.19

Julia-007 simple) Zadrod Mode On O_O

V
Varggoth 05.11.19

On easy if it was multipleir be played on the most difficult

U
Ukropchik 05.11.19

On the easy.

J
Julia-007 05.11.19

Nhiar
Now Russian and easy to understand. =)

N
Nhiar 05.11.19

Julia-007, Nightmare are valuewise the monitor,including the head,all I could think of and couldn't get out of pause) Almost like a game of chess.
But not as bad) Happens and rest.Most importantly for the traps not to step,and that will be bad...On average, and the lung is poorly noticeable,but above...

n
no3uTuBko 05.11.19

Play on average)
on the complex if you honestly can not cope))