3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
Frayherr 05.11.19 03:15 am

Who is on which difficulty playing? (Dragon Age: Origins)

The game has 4 difficulty levels, I wonder what chose the forum :)
Is it easy for you to go hard or Vice versa, please unsubscribe.
131 Comments
Sort by:
b
bigchapa 05.11.19

I have tried it on nightmare a couple of fights to have, like in normal combat, especially pulling vrazhin one, two, you can play, but the bosses... they can turn gray not long...
And when the plot in you the crowd immediately falls out, too, Mama do not cry.

N
NAOLEON 05.11.19

I play on average

M
Metyus 05.11.19

the first time was on average (for heating), then 3 times on the complex, now try it on nightmare, until I reached the Ogre) blame it nerealno difficult) but if the right approach to spells while he is in the paralysis of half of the HP off him)

V
VIP_BUMER_777 05.11.19

Play on a medium difficulty level

K
Kirill721 05.11.19

I pass 3 times on nightmare... Although there are moments when it seems to go ABSOLUTELY UNREAL!!! it was especially difficult when the mage Tower vstrechi five or six Templars, they all at once throw Holy punishment, and I play a mage!!! so just minus GG!!!
And as has been notice that chess is an accurate comparison... And first aid kits and poultices goes Nemer!!! have so often procured elven roots and bells... pfft on Exodus almost nothing remains and I play in armor with additional Addons

D
DiLouk 05.11.19

In the beginning, at the middle, but when I got the patch v1.02a mastered and complex.
Finishes that Sheila deals 1/3 damage to allies!

l
le_Sab 05.11.19

2 Matthews

To bring down the Ogre in the tower is simply unrealistic ;) Castwise something on him a magician, he gets very upset and starts cutting a MAG of rounds from the Ogre on the tower. At the other attention is not directs one ;)

[
[[[R.I.P.]]]]]] 05.11.19

On nightmare, without frail and patches, which simplify some of the battle

F
FC Shakhtar Donetsk 05.11.19

On the easy. Th me ashamed, this is my first RPG in the spirit of the middle ages. Before I vabsche not played

S
Spiritbreaker 05.11.19

Passed the first time on easy. (GG - dwarf,Alistair + Ogren + Morrigan)
The second time (now pass) pass on the nightmare. (GG - MAG (MAG-warrior + mage-blood), Alistair (tank(Berserker+Templar)), Morrigan (the shifter) and Wynne ( mage ,healer mass) and also during the second passage in the squad like my dog. Yes, he is 5th)
If you have questions - contact us !)

S
Sandolk 05.11.19

First playthrough was on easy while not used to the combat system .Then the lightest and most difficult moments were passed in a nightmare.Almost nothing changed a bit weaker damage of the group, much stronger and smarter mobs, weaker hill from poultices, more ignore magic .The worst nightmare seemed to Dodge this is to get durukoy from 5 times only one this has led to incidents that one enemy killed the whole group, if Morrigan ukakoshil early in the fight.Was a group of three warriors with dorucime and Morrigan .Winn cheto did not like the dialogue in the mage tower and she was - I had to kill. Pereprohozhu 2nd time complexity nightmare, again warrior durukoy only smarter, do not agree well on expression. Understand the value of the techniques of a warrior with two-handed weapon 1.Kick around 2.Indomitable.3.The perfect hit.4.The cry of the knight in the required specialization.5.A strong blow.The strongest group was a pack of wolves killed all without problems I had to avoid combat if only the road didn't get caught.It was difficult to level 14 of the main skills of the soldiers is not available. To take it was very hard the last 2 levels to reach 12 wherever you go or stay without any money or ten times to reboot with the proviso that the battle a few moments and pauses results in 15-20 minutes.Level 12 get unlimited access Finance odeves the whole group and all than can poultices, potions, traps, etc, etc. There is a reason all unique to throw on gg because it is the strongest on the nightmare attack of the latter.Performing the quest for the ashes of Andraste raise the level to obtain the required branch in the spells or skills of a warrior.Let say that two-handed weapons no taxis on the nightmare's bullshit .Firstly not swords and hammers (the sword is for beauty,not combat)definitely the recipe of the balsam agility you need to buy a few helps but DiMaggio or tank adds attack and move speed + 20% damage and not visible to the naked eye how much more the combat power of the Persians increased. Also the last of the buffs from the mage on the speed if I go with the balm of agility is tin .After settling on the nightmare moved on to solo the level 25 dwarf .Hacking not the enemy one healing poultice on it went and the final 310 HP of 414.Importantly, the right of caste is against magic and all.With damage on hit updated balms and poisons or throw bombs.Flemet for stronger somewhere 10 poultices for the whole melee without interruption.Swallowed 4 times but have enough HP not to die .Had a very boring fight against vostavshie from the dead in the woods with no training, was not overloaded. one of the rebels and ran to the other end of the forest and caused another in the solo mode a nightmare .Three poultices and died both together with his entourage and the trap was not set intentionally.Kotrin.. was waiting for this fight from the beginning as the nightmare began to play. To get to it just get caught in a trap - all lost .Torment HOU: until we free ourselves from his retinue, to fight with him did not .He is a thief and tries all the time to go behind his back .Fight with Cotran the more impact it has and 188 was-just a hundred here this is the enemy. 2 hit the hill at such a pace was not napryazhno ,then ended vynoslivost became hard .To my horror, I realized that not wearing the hammer that was renioval special to fight with her, but it did.No group will kill the PC and all game over.R.With. don't know if it is necessary to change patch but the Ripper in General is almost a useless spec normally heal only out of combat and the good of it whatsoever.Tried on its head the Ripper in the furnace of his.I do not understand what athelete endurance ,the mage gave a potion of lyrium and all, and the warrior what?

D
DiLouk 05.11.19

After the patch v1.02a - only on nightmare. Now even the opponents level superboss killed once or twice.

[
[[[R.I.P.]]]]]] 05.11.19

DiLouk
That's it. Patch shit

D
DiLouk 05.11.19

Don't tell me he removed a bunch of bugs that were in my first pass.

f
fa minor 05.11.19

What is the difference in difficulty levels? At higher levels, characters will gain more experience and to progress more quickly? Or is the difficulty just for fun?

I
Iliss 05.11.19

f minor
At higher levels, opponents of longer life and higher resistance to magic.

DiLouk
Seriously the patch affects? I just started the patches, but noticed that the enemies die from freezing, right away. I'm still surprised what's the matter, before such was not, but I thought maybe just magicky become stronger after pumping =) But it explains a lot.

Is there somewhere a comparison of how the nightmare difficulty without the patch and with the patch, in numbers? Or is it just speculation that a patch is affected.

l
le_Sab 05.11.19

In figures

http://dragonage.wikia.com/wiki/Difficulty_Settings

G
Garrus-1994 05.11.19

on the complex)

J
Just like old times 05.11.19

I play on medium mostly , tried on the latest actual unbeliveble o_o well nah)

S
Seryy Strazh Komandor 05.11.19

This game is easy.I didn't even notice the difficulties when moved from one difficulty level to another.Well, play on nightmare.