3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
Frayherr 05.11.19 03:15 am

Who is on which difficulty playing? (Dragon Age: Origins)

The game has 4 difficulty levels, I wonder what chose the forum :)
Is it easy for you to go hard or Vice versa, please unsubscribe.
131 Comments
Sort by:
P
Pavel.boss43 05.11.19

Ease even at the maximum I thought that will be more difficult when I first left the game and started with the easy level but even at maximum it's almost too easy

W
Warslav 05.11.19

Any game can be fully feel just playing maksimalnom difficulty. DAO - the first RPG I ever played, but played from the nightmare. At first, puzzled over everyone (from management to tactics). But about lowering the level on a lighter even thought did not appear. There is always a special feeling when you have one character and ripped them victory with the last strip of life at the maximum level)))

A
Annet Vendhelm 05.11.19

Nuuu)
I am awakening to a nightmare took place,because importovana GG too easy it would be to play)
Nothing for me,so it's pretty passable)
Even happy with the fact that sometimes you have to pokoryachitsya)

A
Annet Vendhelm 05.11.19

The second passage of the TAO played on the nightmare.
Not even bothered,man.

But with the Golems Amalaki suffer sickly)

K
Kagero 05.11.19

Shame on me, I first played on easy and even the Uterus are not immediately overwhelmed..Probably bad razrulil Persian, is to win for the second time at the middle level))

D
DR66 05.11.19

Nightmare.

R
Runaa 05.11.19

Not very helpful mod to the complexity, it is still all die very quickly, but not naked me characters to play, I love a nice armor look.
When I died in the mage tower, for me it is a holiday straight, ur was killed!
And complexity they still change with the patch because when I set them, the game became several times easier.

M
Mag Otshelnik 05.11.19

Uh just average for me.

n
namespace 05.11.19

the origins passed solo on nightmare for all classes.
awakening you can just do with your eyes closed pass, no challenge. harvester of DLS-Golems standards.

P
Prokop4ik 05.11.19

Easy and then medium.

A
Annet Vendhelm 05.11.19

the origins passed solo on nightmare for all classes.

we ought to try it too.
Though probably without the eternal chatter of the satellites will be boring)

L
Lord [Glaive] Dmitriy 05.11.19

after passage on medium, hard, trying naytmar,+ to fulfill all the side quests)))
the game passed by 98%, 100 how

a
avos36 05.11.19

Naytmar tin.

E
Erinka 05.11.19

start with a light then medium went)

V
Vladislav Rosov 05.11.19

only chapel

F
FaNat1k002 05.11.19

I'm a fan of different mods and add-ons to have all the time to play on nightmare,because the armor and weapons made by modders ruining the game on less difficult levels.Yes, and always interesting uproar on the hard,at these levels there are gifts good,and not boring in battle,only slots tactics are always not enough,have to use rendering plugin for extension=/

I
Infiltrator 05.11.19

I guess if no mods in the clean version,the game would be the norm.

K
Komandor strazhey 05.11.19

Playing for a long time, so in the nightmare I pass, but still not the same...

K
Komandor strazhey 05.11.19

Kagero
don't understand... How could you not be able to fill up the uterus... I did the team, Anders Ogren and justice, they are wet little thing and me are not allowed, and I quietly poking around the uterus... (I'm a warrior with shield and sword was the first time I passed, by the way, none of the groups are not filled up...)

I
Infiltrator 05.11.19

And I'm a mage felled.