3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
Frayherr 05.11.19 03:15 am

Who is on which difficulty playing? (Dragon Age: Origins)

The game has 4 difficulty levels, I wonder what chose the forum :)
Is it easy for you to go hard or Vice versa, please unsubscribe.
131 Comments
Sort by:
T
The Ghost of Spartacus 05.11.19

On the average play,but in General,why this topic? I think of particular interest here do not have what difficulty plays the main thing is how do you like the game=)and there are already surveys most of the gameplay....

N
Nikita 05.11.19

I'm still going through the first time,so easy.

d
demap 05.11.19

Nhiar
Indeed, the comparison with chess very well. Some of the parties I was putting in 5-6 hours. Slowly, with tea and a thought :) have not had this much fun :)

J
Julia-007 05.11.19

Nhiar
yeah =) then it is better and I will not try. =) me my time and patience is not enough. =))
after four crashes on the battlefield of the squad, on the difficult level - I'm starting to panic. xDDD

f
fank01 05.11.19

Play on medium, at first simple, a kind of line between difficult and doable, however it is very hard especially with many enemies and cool bare, interestno what I ate before it came, it still need to beat, hard for the 7th time, I'll try, for the win!
However, I love after a hard win is much sweeter!) + lady luck and Mr resist gives special paint=)

p
paulone 05.11.19

average. Use the tactical pause in the game. Sometimes complicated. Kill.

G
Georg09 05.11.19

It was on normal, now on easy switched. After commercials tired to die all the time and pause to press. The game is very much time then takes.

R
RikoChiko 05.11.19

On average.

B
Black Doomer 05.11.19

easy as playing in real-time..+ some of the points PTS. hard ( the battle with the leader of the blood mages in the terium (which looks like Ammon Jerro from NWN 2))..and in fairy tales that someone passes on the highest difficulty level there is a little truth..the closest wolf gets blown to bits...

B
BlooDsouthPaRK 05.11.19

playing on hard , I admit dropping the difficulty sometimes even a Chur, hear the dialogues are not hammering on the keyboard is no substance to the whole house that you can't kill the boss thereof.....play and naslazhdayus.......

_
__A.D.I.D.A.S.__ 05.11.19

Right now on a difficult play . Post-secondary level the only thing that is annoying is that Lerumie poultices and potions dobavlyayut less health and mana . And one hell . To the max hardly dare TC take place for the fourth time and I don't expect I will . Although maybe I will .

-
-SK.art- 05.11.19

Play on a medium difficulty level. To be honest, some battles are passed far from the first time (patches are not worth).
..Honestly I do not expect that in the game you can switch the difficulty..

c
combos 05.11.19

Play on easy. I pass the game already on followingmanufacture of only after I finish the game on easy, and that if you want! ( usually if I want the game worthwhile - like Dragon Age!)

Nhiar Chess - an interesting comparison! And it is true because if you play on nightmare then already have the brains to really boil work!
Sincere respect everyone who plays on nightmare! He will try some day after a few playthroughs!!!

S
Slava95790 05.11.19

Playing on medium, because I think that easy is too easy, and complex too difficult. On average, easy enough, half of the game passed. I will someday at the complex when I get out:)

S
Shurik.SML 05.11.19

On average. Already a tradition has developed, if from the beginning of the game open to all levels of difficulty - I put the average. While that change did not have the desire, ie at the time)

V
VoRoLL 05.11.19

Play the magician at top speed. Yes, very difficult, really a machine not a single fight takes place, each move/attack after a pause, knocked very often . . .
BUT to go at maximum speed possible/realistically without cheating, I will say more - it's very interesting! )
Yesterday filled up the head of the blood mages in the Tower, I really did it this time as the fourth, all mages including the first enchanter died . . . I decided that it's not good, and for the fifth time already killed the vampire, saving the life of the first enchanter.
The main strategy of the battle ) for example with the Ogre it is necessary that the team dispersed one runs from him, the Ogre runs after him ), all other cutting, there are options-especially in situations when it is better to become all four people in the doorway (so as not to give opportunity to the enemy for a back to run) and using magic (earthquake, lightning storm, cone of ice) so that the enemy couldn't even reach you, and those who did ran closer cone ice )))
In short, the strategy is very decides, for example in one battle you can mindlessly put the entire squad, or Vice versa chess and plan their actions several steps ahead (for example I in the same turn cone of ice from Morigan and the magic fist from Wynne, smash into pieces possessed one pause) not to get absolutely no damage at all.
There are however options for example when, after 10 unsuccessful attempts to fill in the forest police risen from the grave (can't remember his name . . . Vostan when you read the gravestone) I just had to leave, because had no idea how to fill . . .
Super game! Combat evolved is not just the clatter of the mouse or on the keyboard, and intellectual activity )

PS: playing three mages (Morrigan, Wynn and I actually) and the Templar - Alistair. Perhaps if you are not playing a mage harder then it seems . . .

By the way yesterday (13.01.2010 edited the message) has failed in the woods police risen from the grave team, a 10-th level !!!! ))) spent 3 hours and 30 times rebooting - strategy decides!!!

W
WildhearT 05.11.19

Nightmare . usually the most difficult to play

G
GuardTime 05.11.19

First time playing a warrior on average, but then I learned that MAG is power, and the second time started on hard. Playing a mage was much easier. Never played a mage, because in the RPG they immediately kick, if reaches the enemy. If you remember Baldurs Gate, they were cut down almost immediately after the start of the battle.
I wonder what would happen if the team to take the 3 battlemages? I have half the HP can't knock down. Probably the game will turn into a dull clicking.

b
bigchapa 05.11.19

Played a thief, on average. For me and on average many bosses would be a nightmare.

K
Kain Skitale 05.11.19

On the nightmare. Played warrior - two-handed sword. Of the magicians only in pati winn, and nothing fancy. Rebooted only once per game.