3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
Frayherr 05.11.19 03:15 am

Who is on which difficulty playing? (Dragon Age: Origins)

The game has 4 difficulty levels, I wonder what chose the forum :)
Is it easy for you to go hard or Vice versa, please unsubscribe.
131 Comments
Sort by:
k
klesk_69 05.11.19

On easy difficulty, nothing remarkable in the deaths of not see.

d
djg 05.11.19

After the patch 1.02 for some misunderstanding easy difficulty became known as the nightmare and more complex challenges introduced. (ironically)Require a review of the balance!

V
Viviette 05.11.19

Set fashion with buns and play with them on max
When you want hardcore, go beat the evil solo: a mage with a sword in his hands. Fun )

L
Lorien808 05.11.19

I believe that this game simply makes no sense to play on a difficulty less than hard... the thrill of the passage will not get)
passed the first time on nightmare with a rogue... it was very fun) for 65 hours have passed...)
prior to patch 1.02 a nightmare dream really was like a nightmare... and now... well said djg, that some misunderstanding easy difficulty became known as the nightmare... the patch just ruined the game(((

V
Volt123 05.11.19

Toko on a light,and soon on the middle try to get.

T
Ten Mastera 05.11.19

For the first time as a warrior on average, then a few times thief (opening background) on the complex, and the last time a mage on nightmare. And to be honest a mage on nightmare is easier than a rogue on hard.

G
Gudvin_89 05.11.19

Play nightmare warrior

D
DisaZter 05.11.19

on easy try for full pass))
Reklamonositel,
And as you to the nightmare is played? Yes, and a warrior... as for me, As a mage easier

m
ma3x_1991 05.11.19

average... not so easy

A
Azirafal 05.11.19

I think in recent times was a nightmare, all the same its rabbonei. and he even seems to be trying not to die )))

N
Narbinger 05.11.19

On average.

A
Annet Vendhelm 05.11.19

on average)

D
Dark Andrew 05.11.19

GG seems to be even trying not to die )))
Yes, the nightmare quickly began to play.

D
Dzhess Shepard 05.11.19

The current complicated, but the patch not. A warrior always play,even in DAO mages stronger it seems

A
Ashakiel 05.11.19

Started on Nightmare, at first it was hard, but then understood and the difficulty level never changed)

V
Veselyy Kot 05.11.19

Playing on nightmare, no serious problems have arisen.

J
Jenns2002 05.11.19

Nightmare

A
Annet Vendhelm 05.11.19

Played on average.Decided that all is well in the stump, and somewhere in the middle of the game moved the level to the complex.So interesting ))

A
Azirafal 05.11.19

Yes, the nightmare quickly began to play.
Well, not Naya. IMHO after the last patch was much more complicated. GG a couple of times capitials even 25 levle. But in AW I think it was and still is.. Until he died current Ogren once, and that silly - wrong place and prescribed in the tactics to use poultice when mana/stamina

J
Jenns2002 05.11.19

It seems to me if the latest patch changed the difficulty, it would still have been included in the list of changes at all.. And who in the Nightmare to life honey did not seem(like me for example), and you medic you download Simple Difficulty Increase with Shared Potion Cooldown. Very practical..