3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SuperGamer400 16.10.21 08:57 pm

What scared you the most about FEAR 2 (FEAR 2: Project Origin)

We share our impressions)
211 Comments
Sort by:
КaiN 16.10.21

yes, nothing at all, the game is not scary at all

G
Godfather-den 16.10.21

graphics, I thought in the demo the graphics were not completely finished yet, it turned out to be horror even in the full version ...

r
rock music 16.10.21

alma's first appearance frightened. it was so funny, in the pool room. I just turn around, and she stands behind her, doesn't do anything, stares at you, and walks in your direction. I stand and do it in my pants, because once she blocked the exit from the room, I barely got out ...

and also ... this trip on a stormtrooper, where only meat can be left behind ... I suddenly imagined that this is reality , and crap. God forbid such a thing will be invented, a natural killing machine. I really didn't like this moment

S
SiViS69 16.10.21

Mmmm frightened, it seems, when on the last level we are already getting close to her, there we get off the platform, with the help of which we rode through the tunnel, and there she meets us immediately after leaving the platform ...
The first time there was a norm, but I was crushed box X_X. The second time passed again, she jumped ...
The passage filled up, I wander looking for a way out ... And then right in front of my eyes, the creature jumps, then from surprise it almost shit)) and that's all. The stalker seemed more scary)

Jouke-kun
this trip on a stormtrooper
What are you talking about?

C
Combine. 16.10.21

In the last chapter, "Climax", after seeing that notorious swing, I went up to the doll, stood for a while, turn around, BL * T !!! Now I always run that place without looking back. :-)

o
oda1993 16.10.21

In this part, there were no scary moments, in the previous parts I got used to when you climb down the stairs and turn around and there ONAAA

S
SuperGamer400 16.10.21

People and do not tell me in the game they make dumb faces like in the first part?

S
Stef_PRO 16.10.21

It happens sometimes.

S
SuperGamer400 16.10.21

This is what I strive for the most)) brrr ...

S
SiViS69 16.10.21

Hmm, the ending is clearly unpleasant for our GG ....))

g
german911 16.10.21

Most? perhaps this is fear * bishche alma ......

S
Shinobu 16.10.21

The first time I shuddered slightly by the pool. I just stood and stared at the water when it was red. I stood there - I thought if I went into the water, there would be some kind of garbage. I wanted to move away. I stood there for about 30 seconds. And when I turned there stood THIS. I don’t know how long she stared at me .. And the second time there was goosebumps at school, when the flashlight could not be turned on. Everyone probably remembers with ghosts. And so the principle was quite fun, especially when sniffers and nail guns appeared.

r
rock music 16.10.21

SiViS69
What are you talking about?
about walking on a robot

_
_Gulya_ 16.10.21

Alma ... Missing Fetell: * (

_
_36_ 16.10.21

At school, when the flashlight was not yet working, the light was still blinking there.

M
Morgray 16.10.21

It was scary when in one of the first missions you walk through the corridors like that, you hear the carnage, and suddenly you come to the doorway and there a soldier flies by and firing in all directions, and it was also very creepy at the same level when you had to fight with crazy patients who are still crawling along the walls. Well, of course, from the heart, the level played on the psyche, where they cut off the flashlight and had to run through the blinking of the lights. It was even creepy when at the same level it was necessary to look for a valve to cut off the gas, and there were still a lot of ghosts and corpses twitching.

S
Saskke 16.10.21

and what scared me most of all was that Alma flew from us

P
Ps1hoOZz 16.10.21

and me most of all scared that the alma flew from us

YYY, the current for this, we need to play FEAR 2))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )

S
SERGEi_2000 16.10.21

Yes, at school it's scary to shoot back from ghosts, it's still scary when you turn around - and there is a ghost or Alma (so abruptly, the music still plays like that) - tin =))))

M
Mr. Romero 16.10.21

it was dumb to go down to the Epicenter,
there all the time down to the underworld
- I thought the end would come at any moment,
but strangely nothing happened