3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SuperGamer400 16.10.21 08:57 pm

What scared you the most about FEAR 2 (FEAR 2: Project Origin)

We share our impressions)
211 Comments
Sort by:
R
REMUX 16.10.21

the first time it became dumb in the toilet ................................... and then at school when the light went out then it turned on and around me every shit flies

E
Erik Ersberg 40 16.10.21

everything scared me

D
Demon0995 16.10.21

I remember the moment in the hospital, it seems that the light goes out into the toilet and the last door of the booth opens with such a creak, and there you look at the blood, and there is a corpse on the toilet, PPC, and even when you go down the corridor at school, the light goes out and the closet doors quickly open in general at school. dumb!

D
Demon0995 16.10.21

in some episode, there was a hilarious moment when you go in the elevator and this jumping creature jumps and grins at the roof to the roof and cannot take it then breaks it with screws when you arrive PPC

D
Demon0995 16.10.21

people remember the moment when at school you go into some kind of room and there is a ghoul and a PIANO is playing!

3DNow 16.10.21

Stuck at school, can't find a way out. But so far, unfortunately, nothing has scared.

R
Radio announcer 16.10.21

Frightened by the stupefied AI. The bots even from the flanks were somehow sluggish, in the first it was more fun. If AI has gone down in the firm, then what will happen to other projects ?? 7 = O

G
Greinden 16.10.21

I laughed such comments to this game - I fucked up, I almost called (dosihporrzhu), the game is not terrible but sharp like diarrhea

S
SS86Precursor 16.10.21

Yes, the bots are stupid to horror, I pass on a veteran, but it enrages that when you shoot nails at the boss, you do not always shoot it with 1 shot to the wall (((

B
BuFaLo 16.10.21

and I'm not really scared of the game)))
I played in my ears in the evening shoal on caridor, there was a strong tension, all the same, there was silence and then there was a sharp message on ICQ, and then I didn't get crap))))))))

X
Xaker 23 16.10.21

Abnormal phenomena, especially in the location: school))))))

C
Corrosion 16.10.21

The game did not frighten anywhere and never (even went to the same pool without thinking about the consequences). I climbed monotonously along the corridors (all the time I was trying to see this Alma of yours, xs, she was pinning me), got bored and took it down.

E
Erik Ersberg 40 16.10.21

The whole game scared me!

l
lion03121998 16.10.21

when I was somewhere I don’t remember with ghosts. They got me so bad that I was shooting anywhere I was spinning around then I stopped and turned around and there the ghost was right in front of me

s
s.t.a. l.k..e. - shooter 16.10.21

the game itself is scary

n
niko man 16.10.21

the game is super scary!

s
sn260591 16.10.21

Crap. The first was better.

N
Night hound 16.10.21

The game is not very insurance (compared to the same dead space - a shooter for children). On the topic, the scariest level is school. Here, when I ran past the ghosts, I really wanted to. And the rest of the game is even more like a call of duty than the first firm IMHO.

V
V .... Teme. 16.10.21

Not insurance, but the story will pin me up AND THE ENDING IS ORIGINAL

s
sn260591 16.10.21

ORIGENAL ENDING

In what sense?