3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SuperGamer400 16.10.21 08:57 pm

What scared you the most about FEAR 2 (FEAR 2: Project Origin)

We share our impressions)
211 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sugar shane mosley 16.10.21

Heh, I was tempted at the very beginning of the game when Beckett jumps into a burning hole in the asphalt and hits the transporter. There he gagged, and Alma abruptly grabbed him, but in reality it was the soldier who was pumping out the main character.

N
Nime NET 16.10.21

Fuck !!! In all its bloggers, without fail, there is a sweet girl in whom, or who, or in general with whom, well, in general, GG and his love must ALWAYS die at the end.

N
NateR 16.10.21

Nime NET
Who are you talking about now, not about Keira Stokes by chance? So she and Beckett have no love, and not the fact that she died

A
AssFet 16.10.21

And that's true. They were just colleagues. Nothing personal.

N
Nime NET 16.10.21

Well, that's how to say it. There were remarks like - "I was worried about you ... oh no! I wanted to say we are !!! We are worried about you !!!"
Although this is not even necessary. Fighting girlfriends somehow feel sorry for more usually. After all, the playing is mostly men. And she's nothing)))

N
NateR 16.10.21

And she's nothing)))
Yeah, it's hard to argue, because considering that she's the only pretty girl (except for Alma, of course ^ _ ^)!

There were remarks like - "I was worried about you ... oh no! I wanted to say we are !!! We are worried about you !!!"
And yet, there is no direct evidence that Stokes and Beckett have love, rather it is an easy affection that Keira hides in every possible way, again, if Mike could speak ...

N
Nime NET 16.10.21

Love is ethereal and invisible. And if only they fucked right in the frame, it would convince you. Yes, and heir with him. In the end, the player rather becomes attached than the years. Bad trick, by the way, got sick of it already. What ds, fiar, and films starting with Rambo ...

V
Vitalker 16.10.21

Personally, I went through the whole game in one sitting and did not see anything so terrible :-( The first fair, although the graph did not please, but it was scary, I fell from the chair several times !! in some episode, a humanoid crawling monkey jumped on the window, and then it also pissed down, it was a little scary!
Well , it was a little scary at school, where the light was constantly blinking, I didn't have first-aid kits, the ghosts flew everywhere, they crashed into me again at every step there was an alma !!! well, that was all (remember, in FEAR, the evacuation point, when you go with a holiday in the house, the light blinks, some monsters appear, and then they smeared the holiday itself on the wall, dragged it along the ceiling, and then they threw it at the window! THAT WAS SCARY !!!! I don't know about you, but I was already sweating!)

N
Nime NET 16.10.21

Yah . The game, in my opinion, has nothing to do with hrror. And when the light blinked at school, he was stupidly furious. These moments in the game turned out to be unfortunate.

A
AssFet 16.10.21

Nime NET here agree) is really unfortunate. My eyes hurt, and that's all. So again, a comparison of a similar moment in the Evacuation suggests itself. They did better there.

S
SS86Precursor 16.10.21

A nuclear explosion did not overtake a lot of horror :)) And the thought from the fact that this is all we did in 1 part))

S
SS86Precursor 16.10.21

Until Dead Space is worse than gamble, nothing at all))

R
ROBOCOP-ILMIR 16.10.21

Everything is scary. The installation method was so scary that I was already afraid of this game from the first seconds of its installation. After playing for a while, I realized that I needed an extra pair of underwear :) I just wetted myself and got shit)))
The game is good, but still the first part was better (perhaps due to the fact that Alma was not pregnant at that time :)).

A
AssFet 16.10.21

I was frightened by the hatred of the developers for the Jankowski family ... For what?

N
NateR 16.10.21

Little offtopic
AssFet, what do you think if Red Jankowski switched roles with Keegan?

A
AssFet 16.10.21

to be honest, it would make at least some sense ...

D
DartOreLLK 16.10.21

I got goosebumps when at school I saw a psycho (who resurrects zombies) playing the piano, and even where the light blinked, especially when the alma flashed in front of my eyes, even in the subway when Keegan became a zombie and it was annoying to go everywhere at first, and then annoyed)) ))

s
scorpion25 16.10.21

As for me, the creepiest game is Silent Hill. FEAR 2 is not a regular shooter.

F
Funny cat 16.10.21

At school, there was a moment where it was very dark in the corridor and the light flashes sharply from time to time, there were still ghosts, and I didn't notice anything else.

T
Tony_Gognitti 16.10.21

I was scared by the very fact that Beckett was worn out by the ghost O_O