3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SuperGamer400 16.10.21 08:57 pm

What scared you the most about FEAR 2 (FEAR 2: Project Origin)

We share our impressions)
211 Comments
Sort by:
A
Akelika Neliokke 16.10.21

Even I didn’t see her by the pool .. Strange O_o

I suppose first walked across the balcony ...

Сp.Orgazmo 16.10.21

a corpse falls from above, the floor is covered in blood, you go into the toilet of blood! there is a corpse on the jerk, the wall is covered in blood ... and then more, more, more ... that's what is creepy ... And another thing: how sick is a person's imagination to scare in this way: to tear off the head of a corpse , release the intestines, and throw the head itself into the drum of the washing machine)))

Сp.Orgazmo 16.10.21

Another scary moment is when you go up the elevator to Penthaza Aristide, you look at the city, and there life is in full swing! cars are driving, the lights in the windows of houses are on ... and after a few minutes an atomic explosion occurs ... and fucking remains of the city ... only ruins ... this moment made me fidget a little more)

I
Iron87 16.10.21

Scared? Hmm ... what they gave such a gun ... I'm sorry to shit and saw when that moment of the grand finale with a dark end would come ... and what I saw ... the bed scene ... hmm ...

P
Progamer2009 16.10.21

The low-poly alma scared me (the hair could have been done better, otherwise they hung some kind of static wig on my head). It was a bit dumb at school, when you have a monitor in your room as the only light source, and on your ears the headphones are turned on at full volume.

R
RadeonX1950 16.10.21

FEAR 2 didn't scare me. I do not like how these "nightmares" are presented (when alma appears, something paranormal) IMHO - they would make it so that when alma appears there are no these annoying sounds (squealing, ringing), just there would be silence - it would be scary. In general, I think this game scares Western players more ...

m
monstr51 16.10.21

To be honest, FEAR 2, in comparison with the first part, a children's walk, could really scare how Alma suddenly attacks the GG, but this was done so noticeably that even if you want to be scared you will not be scared.

B
Board 16.10.21

Burping out of my mouth was very scary

B
Board 16.10.21

Almu

d
dezertiggle 16.10.21

I was scared by the moment at the Children's School. When you walk, the lantern suddenly goes out, the light blinks and the perfume is blowing.

C
Champion DRON 16.10.21

During the whole game, more than one muscle did not flinch, there really was a moment, in the hospital when the first dorbovik just appeared, I filled up all the soldiers in the area, and began to spoil state property and collect everything that was not nailed to the floor, I did not hear any steps or I go out with shots ... dude with a shotgun, so unexpectedly I got three shots, damn it, and then one fun))) fights with naked Alma, giving the school director a butt, and shooting the general's head off, and riding an attack aircraft is a separate topic.)))
And then the endings, there is also a "lieutenant" said "Alma will prevent us from stopping her by sending OUR most secret fears to us." she's dead so she can't get pregnant.))

L
Level 85 Troll 16.10.21

it was terrible in that place when the school spirits in the fall, well, other than that the game has a few moments, but it was the most terrible in those places where the ghosts attack as well - clean shuter art created under golivudsky horor-rubilovo film
ZY If the vorner brothers have the rights, then there will be a film, the main thing is not to get interested in the fucking thing, it’s interesting what will happen in the next part, the ending is moronic and it’s not clear at all what it’s like, the titles also took over the belly, nonsense, just kick-ass.
ZY 2. I don’t understand those who shouted that add-ons to fiir are crap, that only a monolith can make a cool game of firms, but I didn’t see much difference between monolithic fiirs and these, others, I don’t remember how they were there.

B
Burnoutman 16.10.21

shizoyd
Extraction Point, Perseus Mandat

4-EREP X 16.10.21

it was scary when I took the key to the nurse's room, when that psycho jumped out on you

D
D.Artist 16.10.21

It was truly scary when I found a shotgun, I thought that I would have to walk with this fart until the end of the game, but then I found a second shotgun, and the horror vanished as if by hand ...

f
feyfolken 16.10.21

And the second shot is also not very ...

P
Progamer2009 16.10.21

The first fair was scarier. There I even shuddered from some moments. I remember that I gave it to a friend to play, so he returned the disc to me the next day. He said that he played at 0:00 and got scared so that he then had nightmares all night.

R
RESPECTo 16.10.21

there was not one scary moment for me this is school .....

L
Level 85 Troll 16.10.21

Burnoutman,
I meant the addon developer, but I know how they are called

o
orech 16.10.21

1st Fear first time-atas
In the second, I constantly thought that somewhere it was already