3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SuperGamer400 16.10.21 08:57 pm

What scared you the most about FEAR 2 (FEAR 2: Project Origin)

We share our impressions)
211 Comments
Sort by:
_
_36_ 16.10.21

quick end (at 2 pm)
A little bit of good ... :))

S
Skak 16.10.21

she's not too scary, she's just as sharp as diarrhea and that's it, but there is nothing terrible

H
HoBoOT 16.10.21

I was scared only by the glare from the cup when I drank coffee =) In general, I liked that the game is not scary, I do not like to be scared))

a
alone-97 16.10.21

There is nothing wrong with the second part, the first is worse.

B
BadBoyBMX 16.10.21

the first is really scary

r
r0b0tf00t 16.10.21

Damn me, too, didn’t even scare me, everything is predictable and predictable, what and where will appear, etc. = (
Eh, I remember how I soaked my pants during the passage of the "Evacuation" add-on, when strange dried creatures appeared in the air)))

N
NateR 16.10.21

The game scared me only on the first playthrough, and even then only at first.
Although no, there is one "SCARY" moment in the game .... this is the ending. After it, it's scary just to think what is going on in the mind of the developers 8)

e
efefwefff 16.10.21

title :)

Z
Zit08 [Maximum Loneliness 16.10.21

but I wrinkle at the very beginning, in the bmp, when a person comes up, and instead of a face, I fell from the chair, while I was wearing headphones at full volume, I didn't wear headphones anymore, they hung around my neck

H
HEMO 16.10.21

There was absolutely nothing to frighten here, here in the first part with additions there were exciting moments ...

F
Frane 16.10.21

Well, in some places it was a little when I played at night, but I still agree the first part was worse)))

S
Supra F1 16.10.21

Zit08 I had absolutely the same situation, the current I stayed on the chair, and I did not wear headphones until the end of the game - only on my neck.

m
mynameisfoxy 16.10.21

did not frighten anything)

Z
Zheka 16.10.21

ENDING to horror, they would draw it there better! I even regretted this burning dude (pervert). And the truth is that it was she, GG, and did not choose him ?!

R
RSD-91 16.10.21

Yes, truth)

R
RSD-91 16.10.21

I was dumb-1. School with ghosts / 2. Where the elevator is jammed and the doors have to be opened, and there Alma sutsko is waiting for me / 3. When the platform runs up to the far door, and from it Alma runs towards you with a face twisted with anger! And when you think she’s gone, I’ll go find the entrance, turn around, and she paws at you again ...

f
feyfolken 16.10.21

School is the scariest level.

K
KOMATO3HNK 16.10.21

The ending and the thought that you have to go through the DLC FEAR 2 and wait for FEAR 3. :)

S
S1feR 16.10.21

I really liked the room with the pool in the first level, where she turns, I run back, I shoot, I fall into the pool, she is, I think, well, everything is kick-ass)))

H
Ho1yDiver 16.10.21

Even I haven't seen her by the pool .. Strange O_o