3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SuperGamer400 16.10.21 08:57 pm

What scared you the most about FEAR 2 (FEAR 2: Project Origin)

We share our impressions)
211 Comments
Sort by:
V
Virt's leg 16.10.21

Which weighs 11 GB.

F
Fefnik 16.10.21

In my opinion, the most terrible zombies in the game with red threads, it seems that there is no damage, but as soon as goosebumps appear.

S
SiViS69 16.10.21

IMHO they are not terrible, but the most harmful, s ** and .....

S
Spongebob27 16.10.21

Godfather-den
14.02.09 17:35 graphics, I thought in the demo the graphics were not completely finished yet, it turned out that horror is still the same in the full version ...

Are you playing at Passtation 1 or do you have 1 MB?)))))) )))))

L
LeX-07 16.10.21

Nothing unfortunately))))

S
Slavers trader 16.10.21

A xs. The complexity is probably (easier than a steamed turnip) :))

S
Sooltan DJ 16.10.21

When you meet jumping under-commanders. And also when you go out into the city and you meet a ghost who summons clones.

H
HollowHeart 16.10.21

the toy is not scary. DUM3 was even older, because he passed when he came out only, he was younger. and from the start it was a bit uncomfortable at school. and everything else ... in general, the game is super, but unfortunately it does not justify the name.

W
Winterhunter 16.10.21

Doom is, of course, Doom, but in fear he jumped a couple of times in those moments when you turn around (especially as if by accident), and Alma is staring at you, well, at school I agree a terrible moment with ghosts (although after the demo it's not scary). the moment with jumping mummies got stuck (greetings from Condemned), there is a level after you bring down the colonel, you seem to be passing through, it's not scary, although they jump out, the moment when you pass it again, but already with clone fighters, you kill everyone, you go upstairs, pull the switch and notice that the mummy is moving towards you. that's where I got stuck, because I felt uncomfortable that if I hadn't noticed, but went through the opened door, I would have been attacked from behind, it began there would be
panic, screams, human casualties and all that. In general, the atmosphere made itself felt.

I
ICEtek 16.10.21

I didn't really scare you, but I remember the incident at school, when the ghost was showing off, this is probably the ghost of some old teacher, whom the children at one time vhlam z @ ipali, so they took it out on us)))

Z
Zombayner 16.10.21

Frightened that this is just a port from consoles. Not just a development for a computer, but just a port !!! horror!
and the schedule for our time is very weak.

G
GEO.PS 16.10.21

NOTHING.

it's just a shooter ...

R
Re-l 16.10.21

I didn’t seem to be particularly scared of anything, but when you play you’re playing all the same, you’re straining somehow.

S
SERGEi_2000 16.10.21

Yeah, sometimes goosebumps run (slight scary) =) So they have not forgotten how to make scary games yet;)

Z
Zombayner 16.10.21

The last scary game for me was Aliens vs Predator 2. I don't know any other scary game.

o
opezdol 16.10.21

In a dark room with a bunch of crawling mutants, I was a little nervous, killing stsuki!

D
Denis 16.10.21

I liked the moments with ghosts more, also creeping creatures, and invisible ninja =) generally scary, they sucked out all the armor in one blow =) when they were met so immediately in the brain by the command "not to let them come to you"

M
Mr. Romero 16.10.21

it's cool when you shoot anywhere,
when you don't really see the enemy
- in the best traditions of the genre
:)

S
Spirit-ford 16.10.21

Mmmm, well, how are there comments like "fucked up" and so on =) I don't agree with them at all, because. the game is not particularly scary, not even scary at all, well, there are a couple of moments that make you fidget on the chair, but whatever O_O is there. to the walls =)) still instruct things so that there would be ominous shadows from them, well, release some living creatures that would scratch everywhere, then yeah, you’ll get nervous from fear)) but the game is not terrible, unless I repeat the comment "I liked the moments with ghosts more, also creeping creatures, and invisible ninja =) generally scary, they sucked out all the armor in one blow =) when they were met so immediately in the brain by the command" keep them away ""

D
DarthSasha 16.10.21

CAPTIONS !!! 111
did not expect such a quick end from such a game (at 2 pm)
((