3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Bonker 23.10.21 10:40 pm

Onimusha: Dawn of Dreams

To be honest, I'm not impressed. The first thing that caught my eye was a faded intro, after the cool intros in the second and third parts, the contrast is striking. The game itself reminded me of Berserker: Guts of Rage on the Dreamcast (as it was called) the same angular movements of the main character (Soku) and the same heavy sword. Moreover, it is clear that there are 2 swords, but you can cut only one. In the processor of cutting down constantly appearing enemies, you get an exp. Having collected enough your Persian gets a level. Level 1 gives 1 point, which at the white mirror can be spent on building up attack power, impact power, dodge speed, block speed, etc. Just as before, we suck souls from defeated enemies, and it doesn't matter who does it, you or your ally, since there is only one strip for everyone. Armor can be upgraded very cheaply, 100-150 souls are enough, and weapons are more expensive than 250-450 souls. And the upgrade levels are 10. In the store you can buy various weapons, and they are not magic, that is, a super hit on the "triangle" does not work for him. The game itself is broken down into missions. The levels are beautiful with a bunch of places where you can go only with a special character like a charred log won't stand Soku, but Jubei will easily run over it. Locked boxes are now opened with a lines-type puzzle, you need to line up the colored balls. Constant downloads are annoying, well at least from hard the game goes perfectly to mode3. Another annoying task is chalenge of valor when you need to wet the enemy (s) for a while. Some kind of Devilmaykraivschina only without drive. :? Or GTA kill Frenzy style. It seems to me that the plot is weaker than the previous parts and the gameplay has become simpler and more uninteresting. and it is not magical, that is, the super hit on the "triangle" does not work for him. The game itself is broken down into missions. The levels are beautiful with a bunch of places where you can go only with a special character like a charred log won't stand Soku, but Jubei will easily run over it. Locked boxes can now be opened with a lines-type puzzle, you need to line up the colored balls. Constant downloads are annoying, well at least from hard the game goes perfectly to mode3. Another annoying task is chalenge of valor when you need to wet the enemy (s) for a while. Some kind of Devilmaykraivschina only without drive. :? Or GTA kill Frenzy style. It seems to me that the plot is weaker than the previous parts and the gameplay has become simpler and more uninteresting. and it is not magical, that is, a super hit on the "triangle" does not work for him. The game itself is broken down into missions. The levels are beautiful with a bunch of places where you can go only with a special character like a charred log won't stand Soku, but Jubei will easily run over it. Locked boxes are now opened with a lines-type puzzle, you need to line up the colored balls. Constant downloads are annoying, well at least from hard the game goes perfectly to mode3. Another annoying task is chalenge of valor when you need to wet the enemy (s) for a while. Some kind of Devilmaykraivschina only without drive. :? Or GTA kill Frenzy style. It seems to me that the plot is weaker than the previous parts and the gameplay has become simpler and more uninteresting. The levels are beautiful with a bunch of places where you can go only with a special character like a charred log won't stand Soku, but Jubei will easily run over it. Locked boxes are now opened with a lines-type puzzle, you need to line up the colored balls. Constant downloads are annoying, well at least from hard the game goes perfectly to mode3. Another annoying task is chalenge of valor when you need to wet the enemy (s) for a while. Some kind of Devilmaykraivschina only without drive. :? Or GTA kill Frenzy style. It seems to me that the plot is weaker than the previous parts and the gameplay has become simpler and more uninteresting. The levels are beautiful with a bunch of places where you can go only with a special character like a charred log won't stand Soku, but Jubei will easily run over it. Locked boxes can now be opened with a lines-type puzzle, you need to line up the colored balls. Constant downloads are annoying, at least from hard the game goes perfectly to mode3. Another annoying task is chalenge of valor when you need to wet the enemy (s) for a while. Some kind of Devilmaykraivschina only without drive. :? Or GTA kill Frenzy style. It seems to me that the plot is weaker than the previous parts and the gameplay has become simpler and more uninteresting. Another annoying task is chalenge of valor when you need to wet the enemy (s) for a while. Some kind of Devilmaykraivschina only without drive. :? Or GTA kill Frenzy style. It seems to me that the plot is weaker than the previous parts and the gameplay has become simpler and more uninteresting. Another annoying task is chalenge of valor when you need to wet the enemy (s) for a while. Some kind of Devilmaykraivschina only without drive. :? Or GTA kill Frenzy style. It seems to me that the plot is weaker than the previous parts and the gameplay has become simpler and more uninteresting.
113 Comments
Sort by:
W
Wishmaster 23.10.21

[quote name = "Blink 55"] I was not hooked on the subject, not that something, some kind of stupid quality: (
while I left it.
Maybe later I will return to the game. [/ quote]
Yes, by the way, purely munchkin's paradise. .. well, that's why I like it.
What pleased me was the short levels, pokolbasil and hurt yourself, smoke break.
Easy to pass, probably even the second time to sit down to pump.

-
-Mag 23.10.21

I already have two additional heroes. does not roll at all, I think to go for show.

S
SeYazh 23.10.21

At first I didn't really like it, but then I got involved. Closer to the middle of the game, it becomes much more interesting. And Dark Realm is the best of all parts, I killed so much time on it to go through all 100 floors ... :)

R
Roger 23.10.21

The game is drama.

w
wish 23.10.21

[quote name = "SeYazh"] And Dark Realm is the best of all parts, I killed so much time on it to go through all 100 floors ...:) [/ quote]

What, and how is it impossible to record in previous versions? So it's probably three hours to swing a sword without recording, and then die at level 100 and all over again? : stupid:

S
SeYazh 23.10.21

You cannot sign up. But if you reach, say, the 50th floor without any problems (and this does not take much time), then you have to manage to lose it later, because then, in fact, everything is the same, only with different combinations of monsters. The main thing is to properly equip your character, choose a certain tactic and not pumped far to meddle.

R
Roger 23.10.21

[b] SeYazh [/ b] who was Dark Realm?

S
SeYazh 23.10.21

Soki

-
-Mag 23.10.21

now I am going through the forest, going to some kind of mountain. kind of so cute. liked it more. really bosses - there are such stupid!

-
-Mag 23.10.21

Something I have already passed 13 levels ... I'm tired of admitting. even climbed on the fakie to see how many levels there are. left 4.
Zadolbyal stupid AI colleague - it will be knocked down forever. then the game is definitely a clone of Genji + DMS3!
And there is no balance ... the girl with the gun is driving. the rest of the Persians are suckers. still a guy with fists!
Weapons are dofig. elements too - what kind of element your opponents - hell knows. question - what for so many weapons? all the same not to pump so much?

W
Wishmaster 23.10.21

[quote name = "$ Mag"] Something I have already passed 13 levels ... I'm tired of admitting. even climbed on the fakie to see how many levels there are. left 4.
Zadolbyal stupid AI colleague - it will be knocked down forever. then the game is definitely a clone of Genji + DMS3!
And there is no balance ... the girl with the gun is driving. the rest of the Persians are suckers. still a guy with fists!
Weapons are dofig. elements too - what kind of element your opponents - hell knows. question - what for so many weapons? still not to pump so much? [/ quote]
Uh ... and I use it as a human shield. Put it on the block and calmly get rid of everyone who is crowding around him.
Girl yes, cheater.
The weapons are fine ... I say, Munchkin paradise. And then there in the third part there was nowhere to put the soul at the end.

S
SeYazh 23.10.21

[quote name = "$ Mag"] question - why so many weapons? all the same not to pump so much? [/ quote]
After completing the game, I have more than 200,000 red souls left, I have pumped almost everything.

W
Wishmaster 23.10.21

[quote name = "SeYazh"] After completing the game, I have more than 200,000 red souls left, I pumped almost everything. [/ quote]
Give it back to me :)
And that's enough.
Dark realm passed to level 27 and that's tired ...

-
-Mag 23.10.21

Fights with some bosses are so stupid that already ...
printspi - block - counterattack - block ... step left step right - no half life ...

W
Wishmaster 23.10.21

[quote name = "$ Mag"] Fights with some bosses are so stupid that already ...
printspi - block - counterattack - block ... step left step right - no half life ... [/ quote]
That's right, vysod. Especially at the end, I swore.

-
-Mag 23.10.21

passed ... 26 hours. immediately erased from the screw - I do not even think of coming back. sugars. what for some bosses to bring down almost 5 times ??
Vopschem - honestly ... so 6 out of 10. screensavers must be admittedly beautiful!

R
Roger 23.10.21

[b] $ Mag [/ b], did you see the splash screen after the credits?

-
-Mag 23.10.21

[b] Roger [/ b], I don't remember ... no, probably not. what? after the credits, I remember the score was like ... but I didn't watch the credits, it's unreadable)

R
Roger 23.10.21

[b] $ Mag [/ b], One of the few CGs. New kolobok :)

-
-Mag 23.10.21

Passed the game a second time ..... I am amazed myself. I mean, I went through 16 missions out of 17. now I go to the locations - I go through the Tests, etc.

I wanted to ask anyone what percentage of open things.
I have a
Weapon -79%
Clothes - 86%
Items - 89%