3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Bonker 23.10.21 10:40 pm

Onimusha: Dawn of Dreams

To be honest, I'm not impressed. The first thing that caught my eye was a faded intro, after the cool intros in the second and third parts, the contrast is striking. The game itself reminded me of Berserker: Guts of Rage on the Dreamcast (as it was called) the same angular movements of the main character (Soku) and the same heavy sword. Moreover, it is clear that there are 2 swords, but you can cut only one. In the processor of cutting down constantly appearing enemies, you get an exp. Having collected enough your Persian gets a level. Level 1 gives 1 point, which at the white mirror can be spent on building up attack power, impact power, dodge speed, block speed, etc. Just as before, we suck souls from defeated enemies, and it doesn't matter who does it, you or your ally, since there is only one strip for everyone. Armor can be upgraded very cheaply, 100-150 souls are enough, and weapons are more expensive than 250-450 souls. And the upgrade levels are 10. In the store you can buy various weapons, and they are not magic, that is, a super hit on the "triangle" does not work for him. The game itself is broken down into missions. The levels are beautiful with a bunch of places where you can go only with a special character like a charred log won't stand Soku, but Jubei will easily run over it. Locked boxes are now opened with a lines-type puzzle, you need to line up the colored balls. Constant downloads are annoying, well at least from hard the game goes perfectly to mode3. Another annoying task is chalenge of valor when you need to wet the enemy (s) for a while. Some kind of Devilmaykraivschina only without drive. :? Or GTA kill Frenzy style. It seems to me that the plot is weaker than the previous parts and the gameplay has become simpler and more uninteresting. and it is not magical, that is, the super hit on the "triangle" does not work for him. The game itself is broken down into missions. The levels are beautiful with a bunch of places where you can go only with a special character like a charred log won't stand Soku, but Jubei will easily run over it. Locked boxes can now be opened with a lines-type puzzle, you need to line up the colored balls. Constant downloads are annoying, well at least from hard the game goes perfectly to mode3. Another annoying task is chalenge of valor when you need to wet the enemy (s) for a while. Some kind of Devilmaykraivschina only without drive. :? Or GTA kill Frenzy style. It seems to me that the plot is weaker than the previous parts and the gameplay has become simpler and more uninteresting. and it is not magical, that is, a super hit on the "triangle" does not work for him. The game itself is broken down into missions. The levels are beautiful with a bunch of places where you can go only with a special character like a charred log won't stand Soku, but Jubei will easily run over it. Locked boxes are now opened with a lines-type puzzle, you need to line up the colored balls. Constant downloads are annoying, well at least from hard the game goes perfectly to mode3. Another annoying task is chalenge of valor when you need to wet the enemy (s) for a while. Some kind of Devilmaykraivschina only without drive. :? Or GTA kill Frenzy style. It seems to me that the plot is weaker than the previous parts and the gameplay has become simpler and more uninteresting. The levels are beautiful with a bunch of places where you can go only with a special character like a charred log won't stand Soku, but Jubei will easily run over it. Locked boxes are now opened with a lines-type puzzle, you need to line up the colored balls. Constant downloads are annoying, well at least from hard the game goes perfectly to mode3. Another annoying task is chalenge of valor when you need to wet the enemy (s) for a while. Some kind of Devilmaykraivschina only without drive. :? Or GTA kill Frenzy style. It seems to me that the plot is weaker than the previous parts and the gameplay has become simpler and more uninteresting. The levels are beautiful with a bunch of places where you can go only with a special character like a charred log won't stand Soku, but Jubei will easily run over it. Locked boxes can now be opened with a lines-type puzzle, you need to line up the colored balls. Constant downloads are annoying, at least from hard the game goes perfectly to mode3. Another annoying task is chalenge of valor when you need to wet the enemy (s) for a while. Some kind of Devilmaykraivschina only without drive. :? Or GTA kill Frenzy style. It seems to me that the plot is weaker than the previous parts and the gameplay has become simpler and more uninteresting. Another annoying task is chalenge of valor when you need to wet the enemy (s) for a while. Some kind of Devilmaykraivschina only without drive. :? Or GTA kill Frenzy style. It seems to me that the plot is weaker than the previous parts and the gameplay has become simpler and more uninteresting. Another annoying task is chalenge of valor when you need to wet the enemy (s) for a while. Some kind of Devilmaykraivschina only without drive. :? Or GTA kill Frenzy style. It seems to me that the plot is weaker than the previous parts and the gameplay has become simpler and more uninteresting.
113 Comments
Sort by:
G
Guest 23.10.21

I can't catch up at all ... I reached the door with a double key, one is there at the gate, the second I found under the lamp. I went to the door, they wrote that I had to insert it. But as? The list of things contains the second half of the key, but the item "use items" does not. Health currents cans, grass and other crap. How to use something?

O
OkaRin 23.10.21

[b] klj [/ b], Hmm, where is the door like this ??
By the way, there are many doors.

G
Guest 23.10.21

Yes, almost at the beginning, when I just met the girl. The door, there is a lock with 2 blue stones in the form of flowers-hearts ...

O
OkaRin 23.10.21

[b] klj [/ b], Aaa, I remembered ... In short, look - you definitely use one part, and the second ... There are such things like altars in front of the door - you light them all (so that everyone is on fire) by hitting them sword :) - then one of them moves aside - you take it and insert it, and then the boss ^ __ ^.

G
Guest 23.10.21

So I took it, but I can’t insert it .. How to insert something?

O
OkaRin 23.10.21

[b] klj [/ b], Hmm, what the hell? So, okay - when you come up and try to insert - what is shown on the screen?
(may have previously missed that ...).

[color = green] [size = 75] Posted after 7 minutes 14 seconds: [/ size] [/ color]

Damn, I don’t know, I went through 3 times - everything was inserted in this place all the time ... He came up, pressed a circle, and all...

G
Guest 23.10.21

here I go to the gate, press the circle ... They show a lock in which one stone is inserted on the left, and on the right there is an empty recess and an inscription like "a stone must still be inserted into this hole" and that's it ..... And nothing is inserted. Although if you go into the "items", then I have this key. I found him just under one of the six lanterns (which I lit) in front of this gate. What is the glitch?

-
-Mag 23.10.21

[b] klj [/ b], do you have a Russian version? if yes there is no glitch. If the copy or the original is English - even more so.

N
Neprus 23.10.21

[b] klj [/ b], did you get the first key? He is at the very beginning of the location, behind the door on the left.

A
Alive 23.10.21

To be honest, not yet happy. I played the second and third parts. I will not say that I liked it VERY much, but I went through both, okay. But this one is just boring to play. Played a little and put it off. Well, not rushing.

G
Guest 23.10.21

I have a rusified 2-disc version. I'll try to go through this location again in the evening ... Some crap with these keys. In the list of items, he and another key to the roofing felts from the temple of the dude whose name still begins with T (I just can't write it down at work right now), and I really can't use them. You press "use items" there are no keys in the list, only jugs with health and grass. The menu in the game is some kind of stupidity ...

A
ACE 23.10.21

Eh ... I play and do not rush.
Not interesting, some kind of stupid underdosher with a complete lack of ai and atmosphere (and this is ONIMUSH !!!).
not that Onimusha. Disappointed = _ =

K
KKK 23.10.21

I liked the demon saige more, the time travel puzzles and the opening cutscene. : wink: