3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Bonker 23.10.21 10:40 pm

Onimusha: Dawn of Dreams

To be honest, I'm not impressed. The first thing that caught my eye was a faded intro, after the cool intros in the second and third parts, the contrast is striking. The game itself reminded me of Berserker: Guts of Rage on the Dreamcast (as it was called) the same angular movements of the main character (Soku) and the same heavy sword. Moreover, it is clear that there are 2 swords, but you can cut only one. In the processor of cutting down constantly appearing enemies, you get an exp. Having collected enough your Persian gets a level. Level 1 gives 1 point, which at the white mirror can be spent on building up attack power, impact power, dodge speed, block speed, etc. Just as before, we suck souls from defeated enemies, and it doesn't matter who does it, you or your ally, since there is only one strip for everyone. Armor can be upgraded very cheaply, 100-150 souls are enough, and weapons are more expensive than 250-450 souls. And the upgrade levels are 10. In the store you can buy various weapons, and they are not magic, that is, a super hit on the "triangle" does not work for him. The game itself is broken down into missions. The levels are beautiful with a bunch of places where you can go only with a special character like a charred log won't stand Soku, but Jubei will easily run over it. Locked boxes are now opened with a lines-type puzzle, you need to line up the colored balls. Constant downloads are annoying, well at least from hard the game goes perfectly to mode3. Another annoying task is chalenge of valor when you need to wet the enemy (s) for a while. Some kind of Devilmaykraivschina only without drive. :? Or GTA kill Frenzy style. It seems to me that the plot is weaker than the previous parts and the gameplay has become simpler and more uninteresting. and it is not magical, that is, the super hit on the "triangle" does not work for him. The game itself is broken down into missions. The levels are beautiful with a bunch of places where you can go only with a special character like a charred log won't stand Soku, but Jubei will easily run over it. Locked boxes can now be opened with a lines-type puzzle, you need to line up the colored balls. Constant downloads are annoying, well at least from hard the game goes perfectly to mode3. Another annoying task is chalenge of valor when you need to wet the enemy (s) for a while. Some kind of Devilmaykraivschina only without drive. :? Or GTA kill Frenzy style. It seems to me that the plot is weaker than the previous parts and the gameplay has become simpler and more uninteresting. and it is not magical, that is, a super hit on the "triangle" does not work for him. The game itself is broken down into missions. The levels are beautiful with a bunch of places where you can go only with a special character like a charred log won't stand Soku, but Jubei will easily run over it. Locked boxes are now opened with a lines-type puzzle, you need to line up the colored balls. Constant downloads are annoying, well at least from hard the game goes perfectly to mode3. Another annoying task is chalenge of valor when you need to wet the enemy (s) for a while. Some kind of Devilmaykraivschina only without drive. :? Or GTA kill Frenzy style. It seems to me that the plot is weaker than the previous parts and the gameplay has become simpler and more uninteresting. The levels are beautiful with a bunch of places where you can go only with a special character like a charred log won't stand Soku, but Jubei will easily run over it. Locked boxes are now opened with a lines-type puzzle, you need to line up the colored balls. Constant downloads are annoying, well at least from hard the game goes perfectly to mode3. Another annoying task is chalenge of valor when you need to wet the enemy (s) for a while. Some kind of Devilmaykraivschina only without drive. :? Or GTA kill Frenzy style. It seems to me that the plot is weaker than the previous parts and the gameplay has become simpler and more uninteresting. The levels are beautiful with a bunch of places where you can go only with a special character like a charred log won't stand Soku, but Jubei will easily run over it. Locked boxes can now be opened with a lines-type puzzle, you need to line up the colored balls. Constant downloads are annoying, at least from hard the game goes perfectly to mode3. Another annoying task is chalenge of valor when you need to wet the enemy (s) for a while. Some kind of Devilmaykraivschina only without drive. :? Or GTA kill Frenzy style. It seems to me that the plot is weaker than the previous parts and the gameplay has become simpler and more uninteresting. Another annoying task is chalenge of valor when you need to wet the enemy (s) for a while. Some kind of Devilmaykraivschina only without drive. :? Or GTA kill Frenzy style. It seems to me that the plot is weaker than the previous parts and the gameplay has become simpler and more uninteresting. Another annoying task is chalenge of valor when you need to wet the enemy (s) for a while. Some kind of Devilmaykraivschina only without drive. :? Or GTA kill Frenzy style. It seems to me that the plot is weaker than the previous parts and the gameplay has become simpler and more uninteresting.
113 Comments
Sort by:
W
Wishmaster 23.10.21

[quote name = "$ Mag"] Completed the game a second time ..... I wonder myself. [/ quote] I
didn’t beat the last boss. Or rather zadolbalo. What for the jokes? You wet him for about 15 minutes, then a step to the left / a step to the right - execution. He's not that complicated, no. It just bothers to repeat the same actions over and over again.

Enrages, damn it ... the boss fight shouldn't resemble pressing a certain sequence for many hours. I once abandoned ff10 for a month because of the battle with blue, then I was barely going to finish it.

-
-Mag 23.10.21

And I'm going to go 100 floors ... let's see what happens. 50 For Soki passed.

With the last boss, I didn't get out of the Onimusha state at the end.

-
-Mag 23.10.21

Okhatsu passed 100 floors! this is a pancake PPTs.
after the 50th floor, the enemies not only respawn, but also in 2 waves. after 90 - in 3 waves.
In fact, it is not even 100, but 160 floors!

Collected almost the entire list of items. 5 percent left ...

[color = green] [size = 75] Posted after 1 minute 11 seconds: [/ size] [/ color]

[quote name = "Roger"] [b] $ Mag [/ b], seen splash screen after credits? [/ quote]

yeah seen now. outline on the next part)

[color = green] [size = 75] Posted after 2 minutes 3 seconds: [/ size] [/ color]

My statistics after 2 pass.
Weapons 124/136
Clothing 99/103
Stocks 45/46

Deaths 4958
Crit kills 788
Crit level 15
Max combo 92
Swallowed Souls 1088956
Test of Heroism - 30/30 (All Gold)

Share Yours !

R
Roger 23.10.21

[Quote] I wanted to ask who has how many percent of open things [/ quote]
This is what happens without a special purpose for side effects), after your table is not even solid :? This is hard:
Weapons 74/136
Clothes 68/103
Reserves 43/46

Deaths 6262
Crete kills 1866
Crete level 29%
Max combo 61 (on normal I remember ohatsu scored 300
uselessly ) Absorbed souls 1335296
Heroism test - 30/30.
time 22:37:04

$ Mag you probably got the best gun for 100 Ohatsu? I was given [sp] Moonlight for Jubei (op recover, attack +50, max op +1000), damage 188 [/ sp]. , I fell after it and fell asleep :)

-
-Mag 23.10.21

[b] Roger [/ b], a gun as a gun ...
200 attack. But minus - no They are magic. and another 50% discount on spending on Onimusha's fortune! on 50 give with 188 attack from Oni. 0

I don't even know if I can withstand 100 levels or not. Tell me how you dealt with ground-based weapons with flying creatures? magic? After all, you will be tortured with a rising blow!

R
Roger 23.10.21

And I was tormented; Jubei is good, she is fast. You have time to jump from the nets. But if with invisible ones, then only Oni. Without a lifting blow, there is still a special weapon. in the combo also gets an uppercut. But I'm wondering what items with Peace, War, ... do they rush together?

-
-Mag 23.10.21

Dragons give infinite Onimusha status - KURTO.

They - give endless MP.
I have 3 of them from 4. and 2 dragons from 4.

B
Blink 55 23.10.21

[quote]
My statistics after 2 pass.
Weapons 124/136
Clothing 99/103
Stocks 45/46

Deaths 4958
Crit kills 788
Crit level 15
Max combo 92
Absorb souls 1088956
Test of heroism - 30/30 (all for gold)
[/ quote]
Feelings. RPG Schnick plays. :)
swing to the last.
I can't handle this.
I haven't done it yet :(

-
-Mag 23.10.21

[b] Blink 55 [/ b], yeah, rpshnik is a diagnosis :-) the second time, by the way, everything goes through faster! but the game is still very long.

J
JP 23.10.21

Help who played in onimusha dawn of dreams how is it in the level where it is nushno to make your way to the chapel gate with pebbles to open I found a round pebble and a triangular pebble I can not find help please

-
-Mag 23.10.21

if I understood correctly, then he is in the same room. hit each of the 6 pillars several times - 2 keys will open.

J
JP 23.10.21

M
Mr_Gray 23.10.21

Onimusha 4 is a PC nightmare. To complete Dark Realm for one character, you will need to play from 3 to 5 hours without a save. I passed for everyone. In the end, always fight the boss that Soki killed to become an Onimusha.
You get a very powerful weapon without magic.

-
-Mag 23.10.21

[b] Mr_Gray [/ b], it's probably unrealistic to walk in 3 hours ... for all to pass - you have to be a monster))
And this boss "ice sword" also calls the bastard helpers.

Is it easier to walk through the easy 100 floors?

M
Mr_Gray 23.10.21

Tenkai seemed to me the best. The soul blowing technique helped a lot. And so the most pleasant thing is to play for Dzyubei.

R
Roger 23.10.21

It is good that opinions about the best are ambiguous, probably it was conceived that way.
Can't imagine Roberto in the arena, just for free.

-
-Mag 23.10.21

he has a good weapon - +50 attack / defense. with him you can think ...

b
bond2000 23.10.21

Tell me how to move objects, such cubic boxes sometimes come across - nothing works, but playing in Japanese ... :(

-
-Mag 23.10.21

[b] bond2000 [/ b], Roberto can move them. this is such a fist fighter in a black robe.

R
Roger 23.10.21

[Quote] and playing in Japanese ... [/ quote] Did you buy it in January? answer.