3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
29.10.21 10:46 pm

Splinter cell

FD3DTexture :: Cache <- FD3DRenderInterface :: SetRenderTarget <- RenderLevel <- FLevelSceneNode :: Render <- FCameraSceneNode :: Render <- UGameEngine :: Draw <- UWindowsViewport :: Repaint <- UWindowsClient :: Tick <- ClientTick <- UWindowsClient :: Tick <- ClientEngine <- : Tick <- UpdateWorld <- MainLoop

At first, the demo did not start at all. It started from the fifth time, but in the game some kind of nasty thing is going on. All the textures shimmer, the wall creates a spectrum of colors, somehow the shadows and reflections are crooked. When I downloaded it it was written that the game was like on the engine unreal 2. And how to put a first-person camera or is it a PS game?

124 Comments
Sort by:
R
Roman 29.10.21

Most likely the problem is either in the drivers or in the game itself, that is, there is a raw version. As far as I know, it will be released on a computer!

A
Action 29.10.21

FD3DTexture :: Cache <- FD3DRenderInterface :: SetRenderTarget <- RenderLevel <- FLevelSceneNode :: Render <- FCameraSceneNode :: Render <- UGameEngine :: Draw <- UWindowsViewport :: Repaint <- UWindowsClient :: Tick <- ClientTick <- UWindowsClient :: Tick <- ClientEngine <- : Tick <- UpdateWorld <- MainLoop

At first, the demo did not start at all. It started from the fifth time, but in the game some kind of nasty thing is going on. All the textures shimmer, the wall creates a spectrum of colors, somehow the shadows and reflections are crooked. When I downloaded it it was written that the game was like on the engine unreal 2. And how to put a first-person camera or is it a PS game?

These are common problems. Especially since you seem to have 2 Jefors, and with him this is exactly the problem with colors. Therefore, it was postponed until February 27 - they are optimizing, you know ...

K
Kay'L 669 29.10.21

Count it up, this is a platformer game! So throw this g .... and run to chase ut2003. : lol:

G
Guest 29.10.21

Count it up, this is a platformer game! So throw this g .... and run to chase ut2003. : lol:

This game crashed on the second door, so I can't judge it. But I am enraged by the third-person view, stupid Al (there is a guard behind the first door), and the fact that I am a lone superhero. But I liked the detail ... I wonder what will be stronger?

G
Guest 29.10.21

The game, frankly, is not even g .., but very much even nothing. Management, the truth is really - g ... (but it’s until you get used to it).

And about graphic glitches and brakes - it is still buggy for everyone. Sometimes this can be fixed by drivers. For me (P4 1.8, Ti4200, Win2k) it is treated with a banal load - after recording / loading everything becomes normal.

PS But UT2k3, in comparison with its progenitor, is the most natural ...

K
Kay'L 669 29.10.21

The game, frankly, is not even g .., but very much even nothing. Management, the truth is really - g ... (but it’s until you get used to it).

And about graphic glitches and brakes - it is still buggy for everyone. Sometimes this can be fixed by drivers. For me (P4 1.8, Ti4200, Win2k) it is treated with a banal load - after recording / loading everything becomes normal.

So I just joked, keeping in mind the attitude of DoomGamer to all the prefixes: lol :.

G
Guest 29.10.21

So I just joked, keeping in mind the attitude of DoomGamer to all the prefixes: lol :.

nothing can be done, so my mother brought up: wink:

G
Guest 29.10.21

Heh, wow, but the face was so serious: D

Ktsati, and Splinter Cell was pushed back to March 21st.

A
Action 29.10.21

Heh, wow, but the face was so serious: D

Ktsati, and Splinter Cell was pushed back to March 21st.

Um, wasn't it pushed back for February?

S
Shmu-Hadron 29.10.21

The game, frankly, is not even g .., but very much even nothing.

It only smacks of arcade, but nothing else. Who would explain to me why their alarm goes up strictly according to triggers? :? I specifically checked - as soon as I cross a certain invisible line when entering the second floor, a commotion immediately rises at the observation post - "we noticed a corpse!" Although where they saw the corpse - KhZ, the cell on the first floor, as I understood, is only in the morgue, and I organized the only corpse in a completely different room (without cameras) and carefully hid it. He specially stopped at the border of the staircase and the corridor and stood for about five minutes in real time. Silence. I take a small step - and that's it, alarm, "we noticed a corpse" ... I was shocked.

And about graphic glitches and brakes - it is still buggy for everyone.

It turns out that I am so unique? The demo went completely without glitches.

PS: in short, while (according to the demo) my verdict is an arcade clone of MGS2.

G
Guest 29.10.21

The game, frankly, is not even g .., but very much even nothing.

It only smacks of arcade, but nothing else. Who would explain to me why their alarm goes up strictly according to triggers? :? I specifically checked - as soon as I cross a certain invisible line when entering the second floor, a commotion immediately rises at the observation post - "we noticed a corpse!" Although where they saw the corpse - KhZ, the cell on the first floor, as I understood, is only in the morgue, and I organized the only corpse in a completely different room (without cameras) and carefully hid it. He specially stopped at the border of the staircase and the corridor and stood for about five minutes in real time. Silence. I take a small step - and that's it, alarm, "we noticed a corpse" ... I was shocked.

If you speak the truth, then the game is the last g ... o.You can't put it softer !!!

And about graphic glitches and brakes - it is still buggy for everyone.

It turns out that I am so unique? The demo went completely without glitches.

PS: in short, while (according to the demo) my verdict is an arcade clone of MGS2.

If you speak the truth, then the game is full of g ... O. Sorry, but you can't put it softer !!!

K
Kay'L 669 29.10.21

If you speak the truth, then the game is full of g ... O. Sorry, but you can't put it softer !!!

So I'm saying - nafik these add-on ports, let's cut it into pure pissing games: evil :!

G
Guest 29.10.21

Who would explain to me why their alarm goes up strictly according to triggers? :?

Yes, at the expense of triggers - this is complete:!: It seems to me that if someone is killed and left in place (don't pull the corpse, don't drag it), then this corpse, after crossing a certain border, SUDDENLY find and raise a hi. But if you move the mortal body to the side at least a couple of centimeters, everything will be in full openwork (it seems like you've already hidden it somewhere).

Nonsense, of course.

At the expense of "arcade clone MGS2" - yes, like different games. MGS is still, first of all, a story, a plot, and here the main thing is action (although if it is so rigidly encrypted, then a reasonable question arises - why do we need it: wink :).

Verdict - if you do not bother and find fault - the game is quite decent.

G
Guest 29.10.21

Verdict - if you do not bother and find fault - the game is quite decent.

no. There is no need to fight, this stupidity is immediately noticeable ... and it is not of any interest to play. And in general, the best game on a military theme is my favorite OF. Would make an OF mod on the Splinter Cell theme.

S
Shmu-Hadron 29.10.21

Yes, at the expense of triggers - this is complete:!: It seems to me that if someone is killed and left in place (don't pull the corpse, don't drag it), then this corpse, after crossing a certain border, SUDDENLY find and raise a hi. But if you move the mortal body to the side at least a couple of centimeters, everything will be in full openwork (it seems like you've already hidden it somewhere).

Nifiga. I was just hiding it - according to the old Thief habit, I immediately dragged it to the very beginning of the level, to the very beginning of the level, to the place where you appear, i.e. already on the street, the second time - to some then a deaf room, in its darkest corner). So the trigger worked for me in any way, regardless of my actions.

At the expense of "arcade clone MGS2" - yes, like different games.

It's just that they shout everywhere that Splinter Cell is either a "clone of MGS2" (if ZY2 fans are shouting), or "killer MGS2" (boxing fans).

0pt1kN3RV 29.10.21

NEFIG JUDGE THE GAME ON A STILL RAW DEMKA! FULL OPTIMIZED VERSION FOR PC WILL BE RELEASED, THEN YOU WILL MAKE CONCLUSIONS! :!:

0pt1kN3RV 29.10.21

It's just that they shout everywhere that Splinter Cell is either a "clone of MGS2" (if ZY2 fans are shouting), or "killer MGS2" (boxing fans).

NOTHING NOTHING, they will soon be silent !! : twisted:

Splinter Cell is coming to ps2 too! :): wink: 8)

G
Guest 29.10.21

NEFIG JUDGE THE GAME ON A STILL RAW DEMKA! FULL OPTIMIZED VERSION FOR PC WILL BE RELEASED, THEN YOU WILL MAKE CONCLUSIONS! :!:

you're right, but if it stays the same with these triggers, then everyone will quit this game and play Hitman, even without triggers! : wink:

S
Shmu-Hadron 29.10.21

NEFIG JUDGE THE GAME ON A STILL RAW DEMKA!

Crude may be beta. And the demo is designed for this, so that a person can draw conclusions about the game from it and decide whether to buy it or not.

G
Guest 29.10.21

NEFIG JUDGE THE GAME ON A STILL RAW DEMKA!

Crude may be beta. And the demo is designed for this, so that a person can draw conclusions about the game from it and decide whether to buy it or not.

you say that because you didn't have a bug ... you should have seen what was going on with me: cry: ... imagine a room decorated with all the colors of the rainbow and the shadow is like a rainbow, if the shadow was drawn normally, then it lay down crookedly ... and the game crashed without any regular periodicity :(.

... what a normal person would think of this game, and it's even scary what he wants to say to the developers: twisted::!:

So it's just something raw: wink: