3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
29.10.21 10:46 pm

Splinter cell

FD3DTexture :: Cache <- FD3DRenderInterface :: SetRenderTarget <- RenderLevel <- FLevelSceneNode :: Render <- FCameraSceneNode :: Render <- UGameEngine :: Draw <- UWindowsViewport :: Repaint <- UWindowsClient :: Tick <- ClientTick <- UWindowsClient :: Tick <- ClientEngine <- : Tick <- UpdateWorld <- MainLoop

At first, the demo did not start at all. It started from the fifth time, but in the game some kind of nasty thing is going on. All the textures shimmer, the wall creates a spectrum of colors, somehow the shadows and reflections are crooked. When I downloaded it it was written that the game was like on the engine unreal 2. And how to put a first-person camera or is it a PS game?

124 Comments
Sort by:
R
Roman 29.10.21

Thank you!

H
HAEMHuK 29.10.21

Help, how to get through the place where you need to open the save with the retina of Nikoladze's eyes, when the save opens, the special forces come running and shoot me and him!

Everything in this world is out of impatience! Stand still and listen carefully! Wait! The game is simple and logical, remember. This is the key to understanding it!

A
Abigor 29.10.21

I very often, in certain places, the game crashes and the system goes to reboot. What to do? Comp: Stump 1.8 4, force for 128 and 512 RAM, and Windows - XP.

R
Roman 29.10.21

I very often, in certain places, the game crashes and the system goes to reboot. What to do? Comp: Stump 1.8 4, force for 128 and 512 RAM, and Windows - XP.

It's definitely not about the drivers. I also often crash, although I recently installed new drivers. Try to disable EAX, when I turned it off, it began to crash much less.

A
Abigor 29.10.21

The fact is that it flew me to the blue erkan, and there was a link to the smsen.sys file. This is a SoundMax sound file. What not to know. And when I rearranged the Windows, it crashes and immediately goes to reboot, which, of course, is somewhat more convenient. : shock:

H
HAEMHuK 29.10.21

The fact is that it flew me to the blue erkan, and there was a link to the smsen.sys file. This is a SoundMax sound file. What not to know. And when I rearranged the Windows, it crashes and immediately goes to reboot, which, of course, is somewhat more convenient. : shock:

And to change firewood to sound and sound? The last LiveDrivePack was, in my opinion, for 03/10/2003 ... although the old ones worked fine for me: twisted:

A
Abigor 29.10.21

I have the latest firewood from Analog Devices.

H
HAEMHuK 29.10.21

I have the latest firewood from Analog Devices.

And clarify what kind of sound you have ...: upto:

R
Roman 29.10.21

I also crash on a blue screen, and writes something about nv4_disp.dll, well, I put new firewood, it's so little use, it still crashes.

G
Guest 29.10.21

people, tell me, stuck on a mission of chinese embassy (this is the second mission like this, only I'm already in the building). there I blew up 2 cars in the warehouse, then I go down to the bottom I kill the chela in the corridor, then some other sidekick comes, they send him to the radio to come urgently, I start running after him (since I have no codes from the doors), I run through all the doors until they close, and then I resort to Feirong and they kill me, I need to somehow get access to his computer, what to do, I climbed everything, nothing works, help ???

H
HAEMHuK 29.10.21

people, tell me, stuck on a mission of chinese embassy (this is the second mission like this, only I'm already in the building). there I blew up 2 cars in the warehouse, then I go down to the bottom I kill the chela in the corridor, then some other sidekick comes, they send him to the radio to come urgently, I start running after him (since I have no codes from the doors), I run through all the doors until they close, and then I resort to Feirong and they kill me, I need to somehow get access to his computer, what to do, I climbed everything, nothing works, help ???

To run quickly is not really a nuna. You just need to use thermal imaging to look at the buttons and see the code. And get access to the shop, take the Horse Feyron by the back .. then by the throat, bring it to the computer and make him use the computer. ... everything. : twisted:

G
Guest 29.10.21

Can't complete the mission at the Chinese embassy.

Not killed or stunned anyone !!!

The assignment says "remove the intimacy on the laser microphone."

I record the guy in the window on the microphone, and the inscription "mission failed, not all goals are completed" appears

Tell me please, I've been suffering for a week.

H
HAEMHuK 29.10.21

Can't complete the mission at the Chinese embassy.

Not killed or stunned anyone !!!

The assignment says "remove the intimacy on the laser microphone."

I record the guy in the window on the microphone, and the inscription "mission failed, not all goals are completed" appears

Tell me please, I've been suffering for a week.

If you really start recording Feyron's Horse at the first request of Lambert and a red square is lit in the middle of the laser microphone viewfinder, then ... here the thought stops: twisted: ... it seems like you are doing everything right.

G
Guest 29.10.21

In general, I'm at the end of Tbilisi (second mission) Where you first go down the rope, through the glass of the soldier's currency, I break the glass, I break in, I take the info from two computers and .., but I don’t understand what is next. new tasks do not appear in the goal menu, I have done all the previous ones and I cannot get out of the room. The door has no idea how to open it at all, the red light above it is on, Suitsilateral attempts to exit through the window: mrgreen:: mrgreen:: mrgreen: ended badly: wink:.

I don’t know what to do at all, I have a version on two discs (the box is sealed under the Fargus, but I didn’t find any of its logo, by the way, I never even showed signs of glitching, although maybe I played a little.

In short, help.

S
Segal 29.10.21

In general, I'm at the end of Tbilisi (second mission) Where you first go down the rope, through the glass of the soldier's currency, I break the glass, I break in, I take the info from two computers and .., but I don’t understand what is next. new tasks do not appear in the goal menu, I have done all the previous ones and I cannot get out of the room. The door has no idea how to open it at all, the red light above it is on, Suitsilateral attempts to exit through the window: mrgreen:: mrgreen:: mrgreen: ended badly: wink:.

I don’t understand what to do at all, I have a version on two disks (

In the room where there is a picture on the back wall of the door. You go up to her and push her away. The computer is behind her. While you are downloading from there, they will tell you the code to the door.

H
HAEMHuK 29.10.21

Segal

And yourself, then you probably prashol game without questions? : upto:

I was still surprised at iXBT ... such a linear game and .. questions ...: shock: some even asked about the passage: shocked:

S
Segal 29.10.21

Segal

To be honest, it hasn't passed yet. There is no time at all :(

H
HAEMHuK 29.10.21

Segal

To be honest, it hasn't passed yet. There is no time at all :(

... an interesting plot pavarot, however ...: twisted:

H
Halfelf 29.10.21

People! How to open the lock in the very first training mission. And then I'll go crazy right now, am I really so stupid. Do you need to press there? I tried it out and nifiga. : lamer:

S
Segal 29.10.21

People! How to open the lock in the very first training mission. And then I'll go crazy right now, am I really so stupid. Do you need to press there? I tried it out and nifiga. : lamer: Pick it up!