3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
29.10.21 10:46 pm

Splinter cell

FD3DTexture :: Cache <- FD3DRenderInterface :: SetRenderTarget <- RenderLevel <- FLevelSceneNode :: Render <- FCameraSceneNode :: Render <- UGameEngine :: Draw <- UWindowsViewport :: Repaint <- UWindowsClient :: Tick <- ClientTick <- UWindowsClient :: Tick <- ClientEngine <- : Tick <- UpdateWorld <- MainLoop

At first, the demo did not start at all. It started from the fifth time, but in the game some kind of nasty thing is going on. All the textures shimmer, the wall creates a spectrum of colors, somehow the shadows and reflections are crooked. When I downloaded it it was written that the game was like on the engine unreal 2. And how to put a first-person camera or is it a PS game?

124 Comments
Sort by:
H
Halfelf 29.10.21

Okay. I choose a master key in my inventory. So? Then I click on "open" the door. He pulls the handle, and ... "The door is closed." Well I say, I tried everything, what a goniv:?

I suffer for half an hour. Is there a special mode that should turn on or what? I apologize in advance for the lame questions.

S
Segal 29.10.21

Okay. I choose a master key in my inventory. So? Then I click on "open" the door. He pulls the handle, and ... "The door is closed." Well I say, I tried everything, what a goniv:?

I suffer for half an hour. Is there a special mode that should turn on or what? I apologize in advance for the lame questions.

You do not press Enter, but "fire" (left button). Just make sure the pick is active.

H
Halfelf 29.10.21

You do not press Enter, but "fire" (left button). Just make sure the pick is active.

Yes. Thanks. I just had no fire in the settings: oops :.

Shl. And the game is just freaky. You think I’m sitting so late, but tomorrow I’m going to college, damn it.

R
Roman 29.10.21

Yes. Thanks. I just had no fire in the settings: oops :.

Shl. And the game is just freaky. You think I’m sitting so late, but tomorrow I’m going to college, damn it.

Yes, unlucky! Studying on Saturdays is probably a thrill.

M
Marik_ 29.10.21

Does anyone know when the localized Splinter Cell is coming out?

R
Roman 29.10.21

Does anyone know when the localized Splinter Cell will be out? Already out, from Media Service.

H
Halfelf 29.10.21

The game is cool, but this idiot Clancy needs to be castrated for such a stupid plot, I'm shocked, he urgently needs to be treated.

G
Guest 29.10.21

in short, I recently climbed on the falconry lan grid. and I see one dude has 3 Splinter Cell discs on ftp. without hesitation, I downloaded, overtaken to discs, installed, transferred the file from the crack folder, inserted the game disc (3) and ................. oh no !!!!!! !!!! writes insert the game disk !!!!!!! which of the 3 disks do not put anyway writes !!!!!!!!! can anyone know what to do ????????? : stupid:: help:

When did he get out?

Ti Perepishi Crack v Papku "System" i Poprobui Doljno Pahat Bez Cd

@
@lex ... 29.10.21

Hmm !!! ... PEOPLE HELP !!! .... I can't understand anything ... in "Kalinatek" ... I have to wait for a man, but I can't run ... they give about 3 minutes ... I do everything so that it’s not easy (there are no words, only drooling) and I still don’t have time ... I cut off every extra centimeter ... I don’t fit in time. pinned me ... harash thing ... if only these evil three minutes ...: sad:

K
KidNet 29.10.21

Hmm !!! ... PEOPLE HELP !!! .... I can't understand anything ... in "Kalinatek" ... I need a peasant, but I can't run ... they give about 3 minutes ... I do everything so that it’s not easy (there are no words, only drooling) and I still don’t have time ... I cut off every extra centimeter ... I don’t fit in time. pinned me ... harash thing ... if only these evil three minutes ...: sad:

There you are given 3 minutes to defuse the bomb, and then you can save the man as long as you like. You run through the rooms past the bombs that react to fast movement, you run to the exit to the right. The fold itself leads to the auditorium, you do not need to turn into it, but go through the door into which you will bump into this very fold. In this room you will see a bomb, it hangs on the wall and in order to get to it you need to crawl through the cabinet, tk. there will be fire around.

K
KidNet 29.10.21

PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BREATHING !!!!!!!!!!!!!! THE LAST MISSION TO Splinter Cell She Is Sooiled

I went through the whole game without any problems. And where is the glitch? Can send a save?

@
@lex ... 29.10.21

Hmm !!! ... PEOPLE HELP !!! .... I can't understand anything ... in "Kalinatek" ... I need a peasant, but I can't run ... they give about 3 minutes ... I do everything so that it’s not easy (there are no words, only drooling) and I still don’t have time ... I cut off every extra centimeter ... I don’t fit in time. pinned me ... harash thing ... if only these evil three minutes ...: sad:

There you are given 3 minutes to defuse the bomb, and then you can save the man as long as you like. You run through the rooms past the bombs that react to fast movement, you run to the exit to the right. The fold itself leads to the auditorium, you do not need to turn into it, but go through the door into which you will bump into this very fold. In this room you will see a bomb, it hangs on the wall and in order to get to it you need to crawl through the cabinet, tk. there will be fire around.

damn it !!! ... I wanted to go through this door three times and I was ashamed: oops: I thought I had to run .... ugh eprst ... Senks !!!! huge !!!! : D

-
-anti-KILLER 29.10.21

Help people !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASEEEEE

Installed SPLINTER CELL. I have CEL 900, GeForce2 32mb

128mb, XP. AND ......... ERRORRRRRRRRRR

History: FD3DTexture :: Cache <- UD3DRenderDevice :: CacheTexture

<- UD3DRenderDevice :: PrimeResources <- UD3DRenderDevice :: SetRes <-

UWindowsViewport :: TryRenderDevice <- UWindowsViewport :: OpenWindow <-

UGameEngine :: Init <- InitEngine

I reinstalled several times, it does not help. I don’t know anything. HELP !!!!! : help:

R
Roman 29.10.21

KILLER ": 5nl3tneo] Help people !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASEEEEE

Installed SPLINTER CELL. I have CEL 900, GeForce2 32mb

128mb, XP. AND ......... ERRORRRRRRRRRR

History: FD3DTexture :: Cache <- UD3DRenderDevice :: CacheTexture

<- UD3DRenderDevice :: PrimeResources <- UD3DRenderDevice :: SetRes <-

UWindowsViewport :: TryRenderDevice <- UWindowsViewport :: OpenWindow <-

UGameEngine :: Init <- InitEngine

I reinstalled several times, it does not help. I don’t know anything. HELP !!!!! : help:

Check the video drivers.

K
Konny 29.10.21

Not a damn thing, she's not buggy, neither gf 2 mx400 32 meters nor 3 savage from c3 if you still remember such vidyahi on a working wheelbarrow (1.2 GHz fool 398 brains) the class passed the game twice. And the glitches with the video are from the crooked handles. : lamer:

G
Guest 29.10.21

Game - oh / | / | solid !!! : uzi:

I advise everyone to buy !!! : clever:

H
Halfelf 29.10.21

At first it seemed oh-oh ... flax, but by the fourth mission I was tired of worse than a bitter radish. This Splinter Cell sucks scripted, well, if not a big suck, then it sludge for sure: sad:. And what are the possibilities, ah-ah-ah: sad:.

@
@lex ... 29.10.21

I don’t know I liked it, although I threw this toy at the penultimate stage that way for a week ... but yesterday I went to the end ... at night ... sat down in the evening: mrgreen:

T
TERR @ N 29.10.21

The game is good in terms of graphics, but the plot is not so hot.

And this joke of Tom - finding corpses 3 times - will ruin everything !!!

@
@lex ... 29.10.21

not gri .. for example, in the last stage I came to run to the second floor

and hide everyone in the shadows ... and on the first one too ... in general, these announcers have already started to play me ...: fight:

Nikaoladze is alive ... or not alive ... alive or not alive ...

tbfu

HELL HIS LONG ...: twisted:

and the game of naman ... at first it was really addictive ... but I haven’t seen such a long ending yet ...: mrgreen: although I didn’t see it and it’s even meaner: upto: in Kingpin!