3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
29.10.21 10:46 pm

Splinter cell

FD3DTexture :: Cache <- FD3DRenderInterface :: SetRenderTarget <- RenderLevel <- FLevelSceneNode :: Render <- FCameraSceneNode :: Render <- UGameEngine :: Draw <- UWindowsViewport :: Repaint <- UWindowsClient :: Tick <- ClientTick <- UWindowsClient :: Tick <- ClientEngine <- : Tick <- UpdateWorld <- MainLoop

At first, the demo did not start at all. It started from the fifth time, but in the game some kind of nasty thing is going on. All the textures shimmer, the wall creates a spectrum of colors, somehow the shadows and reflections are crooked. When I downloaded it it was written that the game was like on the engine unreal 2. And how to put a first-person camera or is it a PS game?

124 Comments
Sort by:
S
Segal 29.10.21

Shmu-Hadron is generally spellbound. He, I remember, Morrowind and Mafia were not buggy. I always suspected that the configuration of his computer is the reference among developers, and it is on such machines that they debug their games: wink:

T
Talker 29.10.21

Shmu-Hadron is generally spellbound. He, I remember, Morrowind and Mafia were not buggy. I always suspected that the configuration of his computer is the reference among developers, and it is on such machines that they debug their games: wink:

If my memory serves Mine, then Shmu had square waves in Morrowind ... :)

I've downloaded the demo, there are no glitches, but the game is so-so ... I liked MGS1 better. eight-)

PS By the way, the Mafia was not buggy for me either (as well as Morrowind) ... Strange ... Amd + Nvidia Lyuboff for ages 8)

S
Segal 29.10.21

PS By the way, the Mafia was not buggy for me either (as well as Morrowind) ... Strange ... Amd + Nvidia Lyuboff for ages 8)

My Mafia on the integrated sound card + XP swore. But with fresh wood, I solved this matter. But the main thing - I could not start the mission with the race - the game hung when I got into the car. I then re-read the entire official forum, there were a lot of such dissatisfied people.

S
Segal 29.10.21

Finally I played the demo too. Nice, interesting, but somewhat complicated. However, this is probably because I have not yet mastered the controls. I have not noticed any triggers yet. The place Shmu-Hadron was talking about is not a trigger, it is simply viewed by the camera well.

C
CHRIS JERICO 29.10.21

Hard? : oops:

T
Talker 29.10.21

Finally I played the demo too. Nice, interesting, but somewhat complicated. However, this is probably because I have not yet mastered the controls. I have not noticed any triggers yet. The place Shmu-Hadron was talking about is not a trigger, it is simply viewed by the camera well.

Uh-huh, unaccustomed, it's rather complicated ... After Mgc1, in general, everything seemed somehow wild ... And the trigger did not notice either ... I killed everyone on the first floor, I also shot the camera in the morgue and there was no alarm when entering the second floor. ... And something I do not quite understand what is well viewed by the camera? On the second floor, the cameras were not found alone, like ...

S
Segal 29.10.21

Uh-huh, unaccustomed, it's rather complicated ... After Mgc1, in general, everything seemed somehow wild ... And the trigger did not notice either ... I killed everyone on the first floor, I also shot the camera in the morgue and there was no alarm when entering the second floor. ... And something I do not quite understand what is well viewed by the camera? On the second floor, the cameras were not found alone, like ...

She is - at the entrance to the second floor to the left of the front door. When you open this door, a bunch of people immediately run out.

And I did not shoot the camera in the morgue. As soon as I entered there, I immediately received a message about the presence of a camera and it was too late to actually shoot.

T
Talker 29.10.21

She is - at the entrance to the second floor to the left of the front door. When you open this door, a bunch of people immediately run out.

And I did not shoot the camera in the morgue. As soon as I entered there, I immediately received a message about the presence of a camera and it was too late to actually shoot.

Maybe we have different demos ... Hmm ... I don't have a camera on the second floor, only on the first, in the morgue .. Can you post a screen?

Here I still decided to find out the trigger or not ... I spent an hour on this case ...

Option number 1

I kill everyone on the first floor, knock out the camera, look at the corpses, use all the computers, go up to the second floor ... Alyarm ... Wee found e badi ...

Option number 2

I kill only one guard on the first floor, I take the corpse out into the street and lay down near the fence, I don't cut out the camera, I look a little at the troupes (so that the camera doesn't notice), I use all the computers, I go up to the second floor ... Alyarm ... Vi found e badi ...

* forty minutes have passed *

Option number 6

I kill all the guards on the floor, raise the alarm, use computers, INTERROGATE the pathologist, do not kill, but hit them on the head with a rifle butt, knock out the camera, look at the corpses, go up to the second floor ... Clean ... Know Alyarm ...

Make conclusions like yourself ...

S
Shmu-Hadron 29.10.21

Well, I personally didn't find it difficult - after Thief it's almost an arcade ... As for the cameras, I didn't see any cameras there ... IMHO, it's a trigger after all.

G
Guest 29.10.21

in short, I recently climbed on the falconry lan grid. and I see one dude has 3 Splinter Cell discs on ftp. without hesitation, I downloaded, overtaken to discs, installed, transferred the file from the crack folder, inserted the game disc (3) and ................. oh no !!!!!! !!!! writes insert the game disk !!!!!!! which of the 3 disks do not put anyway writes !!!!!!!!! can anyone know what to do ????????? : stupid:: help:

G
Guest 29.10.21

in short, I recently climbed on the falconry lan grid. and I see one dude has 3 Splinter Cell discs on ftp. without hesitation, I downloaded, overtaken to discs, installed, transferred the file from the crack folder, inserted the game disc (3) and ................. oh no !!!!!! !!!! writes insert the game disk !!!!!!! which of the 3 disks do not put anyway writes !!!!!!!!! can anyone know what to do ????????? : stupid:: help:

When did he get out?

S
Segal 29.10.21

When did he get out?

Yes, quite a while already - two weeks ago.

S
Segal 29.10.21

You go here http://gamecopyworld.com and download a wean from the disc.

G
Guest 29.10.21

When did he get out?

Yes, quite a while already - two weeks ago.

So how's the game?

G
Guest 29.10.21

Iga has a full RULEZ, BEST, FOREVA and much more.

This is a real stealth action (unlike, for example, IGI 2) with amazing graphics (it is really just AWESOME - what shadows there, what shadows, ooooooooo) and the MOST IMPORTANT fun gameplay. Having delivered it on February 21, I played it almost continuously 4 days!

What I liked was the abundance of gadgets that are used almost anywhere at will (which is great distinguishing the game from the majority, where it happens simply by a script in 1 place). I was especially pleased with the video camera with a built-in grenade with gas and a sound decoy: gently protruding from around the corner, you shoot her, press the button and she starts to ring, it attracts the attention of the guard, he comes up and then we release the gas (we observe all this directly from the video camera) - WELL JUST COOL. Then you can actually break the lamps or turn off the light - this is really affects the "vision" of the guards (if the light is just turned off, the guard will just go and turn it back on!) - they become practically blind, and we, with night and thermal vision, are the kings of the situation! By the way, remember in Metal Gear Solid when shooting from a sniper rifle I had to drink diazepam,so that the rifle does not shake in our hands, with this game we hold our breath for a while (right mouse button), but we manage to do this for just a couple of seconds! And, by the way, in terms of control, namely, its adaptation from the essence of the console game-on In my opinion, it is implemented quite well, especially running with the mouse wheel.

IN SHORT I am still impressed - EVERYONE IS IMMEDIATELY SEARCHING, DELIVERING AND GETTING MASSIVE GAME PLEASURE

A
Action 29.10.21

The last post is mine. Something and I have difficulties with the entrance to the forum :(

T
Talker 29.10.21

An excellent game ... It's a pity it is scripted through and through ... The scripts come across rather stupid and not logical (sometimes anxiety rises in a certain place ... you try to understand why for a long time ... but it turns out that all because it did not take all the corpses to the balcony ... yeah) shadows are often buggy (covered with a net, blinking) ... Some gadgets are rather pointless and useless, but you can beat light bulbs ... But why? After all, the alarm will immediately rise and the guard will start shooting in your direction ... Yes, Sema has a fairly large set of movements, he can perform quite interesting and beautiful acrobatic stunts ... Again, why? There is practically nowhere to use the same twine between the walls ... The textures could be better ... Well, the animation is cool, the graphics are very decent, it is interesting to play the game in one breath (it's a pity that this breath is not long enough ... the game is very short) ...

G
Guest 29.10.21

An excellent game ... It's a pity it is scripted through and through ... The scripts come across rather stupid and not logical (sometimes anxiety rises in a certain place ... you try to understand why for a long time ... but it turns out that all because it did not take all the corpses to the balcony ... yeah) shadows are often buggy (covered with a net, blinking) ... Some gadgets are rather pointless and useless, but you can beat light bulbs ... But why? After all, the alarm will immediately rise and the guard will start shooting in your direction ... Yes, Sema has a fairly large set of movements, he can perform quite interesting and beautiful acrobatic stunts ... Again, why? There is practically nowhere to use the same twine between the walls ... The textures could be better ... Well, the animation is cool, the graphics are very decent, it is interesting to play the game in one breath (it's a pity that this breath is not long enough ... the game is very short) ...

If not for the scripts, the game would be great. What are the developers thinking about?

Anyway. Remove scripts from this game, you get a real Hitman. In my opinion, it is better to put any gas cameras in the Hitman. Just to use everything at once in one mission. Then I would have to buy. As in life !!!

A
Action 29.10.21

Regarding the light, the light bulb must be beaten correctly, then the security will not notice you. As for the scripts, most of the games are built on them, the question is different, are they successful or not, in this particular game they are implemented successfully, in my opinion, and this is the main thing.

A
Action 29.10.21

An excellent game ... It's a pity it is scripted through and through ... The scripts come across rather stupid and not logical (sometimes anxiety rises in a certain place ... you try to understand why for a long time ... but it turns out that all because it did not take all the corpses to the balcony ... yeah) shadows are often buggy (covered with a net, blinking) ... Some gadgets are rather pointless and useless, but you can beat light bulbs ... But why? After all, the alarm will immediately rise and the guard will start shooting in your direction ... Yes, Sema has a fairly large set of movements, he can perform quite interesting and beautiful acrobatic stunts ... Again, why? There is practically nowhere to use the same twine between the walls ... The textures could be better ... Well, the animation is cool, the graphics are very decent, it is interesting to play the game in one breath (it's a pity that this breath is not long enough ... the game is very short) .. ... The plot is utter nonsense, which, in principle, is traditional for games under the Tom Clancy brand ...

If not for the scripts, the game would be great. What are the developers thinking about?

Anyway. Remove scripts from this game, you get a real Hitman. In my opinion, it is better to put any gas cameras in the Hitman. Just to use everything at once in one mission. Then I would have to buy. As in life !!!

Che, I did not understand, but in the Hitman, what do you think there are no scripts?