3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
29.10.21 10:46 pm

Splinter cell

FD3DTexture :: Cache <- FD3DRenderInterface :: SetRenderTarget <- RenderLevel <- FLevelSceneNode :: Render <- FCameraSceneNode :: Render <- UGameEngine :: Draw <- UWindowsViewport :: Repaint <- UWindowsClient :: Tick <- ClientTick <- UWindowsClient :: Tick <- ClientEngine <- : Tick <- UpdateWorld <- MainLoop

At first, the demo did not start at all. It started from the fifth time, but in the game some kind of nasty thing is going on. All the textures shimmer, the wall creates a spectrum of colors, somehow the shadows and reflections are crooked. When I downloaded it it was written that the game was like on the engine unreal 2. And how to put a first-person camera or is it a PS game?

124 Comments
Sort by:
S
Saint 29.10.21

There was only one problem in Tbilisi, a fucking hole under the balcony, which I had not seen the floor for an hour! And it is also surprising why it is impossible to hit someone with a heel in the eye!?!? Why can't I knock the weapon out of my hands ?! Also, the sniper is practically useless, since it loads and saves quickly! I didn't get it - I downloaded it ..... so until you get it!: (By the way, I also tried to launch it on TNT2, but it was unsuccessful. But the game is pretty exciting as a whole. You don't play third-person commando every day :)

G
Guest 29.10.21

Also, the sniper is practically useless, since it loads and saves quickly! Didn't get it - it was loaded ..... so until you get it! :(

Why useless? A very useful thing, if, of course, the conditions of the mission allow its direct (read: lethal) use. You just have to hold your breath when you shoot - and you will be bullzeye.

G
GunsLinger 29.10.21

Yes, scold this mega-shaking author

Uh-huh, mega-shaking: D, rather unpleasant: razz:

Gee ... so apparently I forgot to put quotes in this word, now it will be like this: "SUPER MEGA FABULOUS": rotfl:

R
Roman 29.10.21

Today I bought at my own peril and risk, the leftmost version on two disks (I have not seen such a typography for a long time), it works fine. And there are also all the saves at all stages, but I started with a new profile. The translation is certainly class !!! It is still unclear why it is buggy, sometimes you don’t understand where you are at all, everything jumps and flickers. The new driver is not able to download, at this speed it will download all day!

K
KidNet 29.10.21

Something, judging by the descriptions, it somehow reminds me of Metal Gear Solid, and I really liked it at one time. Tell me, who has seen both games, do they have something in common?

By the way, MGS 2 seems to be out soon: love:

T
Talker 29.10.21

Something, judging by the descriptions, it somehow reminds me of Metal Gear Solid, and I really liked it at one time. Tell me, who has seen both games, do they have something in common?

By the way, MGS 2 seems to be out soon: love:

In the 2nd MGS I did not play for a long time ... The first passed ... These are different games ... In solid, there is much more arcadeness (well, there are all sorts of fields of vision for the guards, icons that flash over their heads, bosses, etc.) but in MGS there is a very worthy plot , which, well, can not be said about the SS. Actually, I think it's pretty silly to compare these two games. SS is as similar to Mgs as Himtan is to Thief.

Yeah, in April it should come out ... We are waiting ...

G
Guest 29.10.21

People! I lived for 7 years in Georgia, in the city of Rustavi (near Tbilisi).

There are no such buildings there and never have been. Even in Hitman2, Peter is better done in terms of "reliability" than in SC Tbilisi. Game-half-arcade.

There are a lot of spy gadgets, but you don't use half of it.

The plot shit- "Georgia against the United States" is that cool?

G
GunsLinger 29.10.21

The plot shit- "Georgia against the United States" is that cool?

Probably ... at least Clancy thinks so: rotfl:

M
Mercykiller 29.10.21

Guys, help! : help: How is the problem with the critical error message at startup solved! I've already spattered my entire keyboard with saliva, but I can't play! My system is PIII.800, RAM.256Mb, GF2.MX.32MB, OS.WinME ...

G
Guest 29.10.21

Guys, help! : help: How is the problem with the critical error message at startup solved! I've already spattered my entire keyboard with saliva, but I can't play! My system is PIII.800, RAM.256Mb, GF2.MX.32MB, OS.WinME ...

First, change the OS: wink:

R
Roman 29.10.21

First, change the OS: wink:

With this I completely agree! I gave my doug to play, so he has ME and he tells me that at launch some kind of error also gets out. I have Blood on XP from the disc of 97 release !!

PS Buy more RAM and install XP.

G
Guest 29.10.21

PS Buy more RAM and put ...

98Se and sell back the RAM: wink:

M
Mercykiller 29.10.21

PS Buy more RAM and put ...

98Se and sell back the RAM: wink:

:-D : rotfl:: :-D rotfl: :-DCheap and tasteful ... :-D : rotfl :-D :: rotfl: :-D

H
HAEMHuK 29.10.21

roman

PS Buy more RAM and install XP

Aaaalllujah, brother! Gold words ! : beer:

Mercykiller

Try changing DirectX, if the firewood does not help, but first, indeed, change the system! : D RAM is enough for you now, but performance should grow.

ZY I cannot understand people who cannot pass any place in Splinter Celle. The game, in my opinion, is quite simple and logical.

And more. Some here talk about triggers related to finding bodies ... I have never heard the type of "the guard found the body" in the whole game ... the fact that the guard can find bodies, I generally recognized the current in the demke, there I just threw the bodies "in the fall" : D

R
Roman 29.10.21

ZY I cannot understand people who cannot pass any place in Splinter Celle. The game, in my opinion, is quite simple and logical.

And more. Some here talk about triggers related to finding bodies ... I have never heard the type of "the guard found the body" in the whole game ... the fact that the guard can find bodies, I generally recognized the current in the demke, there I just threw the bodies "in the fall" : D

Come on, for example, today I passed a mission to the CIA, as soon as you open the door to the server room (code 2019), a message appears that the guard found a corpse and it will be strengthened. (it became like in a coffin), hid all the corpses, so no, all the same "the guards found the corpse!"

M
Mercykiller 29.10.21

Well, I can put it and put it ... But what resolution is more than 640-480 is not set! : fight: The readme says that "with a video card of 32 meters of memory, you cannot play in a screen mode larger than 640-480" (translated by mad MercyKiller)! Are they kidding?!? STO to do? : sad:

H
HAEMHuK 29.10.21

Come on, for example, today I passed a mission to the CIA, as soon as you open the door to the server room (code 2019), a message appears that the guard found a corpse and it will be strengthened. (it became like in a coffin), hid all the corpses, so no, all the same "the guards found the corpse!"

No, well, I kind of immediately guessed that this was a scripted detection, there was no way without it, because the message font was translucent, and this is ... well, you understand.

G
Guest 29.10.21

Well, I can put it and put it ... But what resolution is more than 640-480 is not set! : fight: The readme says that "with a video card of 32 meters of memory, you cannot play in a screen mode larger than 640-480" (translated by mad MercyKiller)! Are they kidding?!? STO to do? : sad:

FEDIA PLAYS, SAYS NOT SO IT'S BAD

PS: again this is a durat caps lock

R
Roman 29.10.21

Help, how to get through the place where you need to open the save with the retina of Nikoladze's eyes, when the save opens, the special forces come running and shoot me and him!

B
Born Again 29.10.21

Help, how to get through the place where you need to open the save with the retina of Nikoladze's eyes, when the save opens, the special forces come running and shoot me and him!

It is necessary, as before, to scan his retina, when the special forces come running, one should simply stand and not move - in 20-30 seconds our Amer. friends will turn off the light (!!!) in the palace ... then you should act (though the special forces also have night vision devices - but this does not save them).

And the toy is good ...