3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
29.10.21 10:46 pm

Splinter cell

FD3DTexture :: Cache <- FD3DRenderInterface :: SetRenderTarget <- RenderLevel <- FLevelSceneNode :: Render <- FCameraSceneNode :: Render <- UGameEngine :: Draw <- UWindowsViewport :: Repaint <- UWindowsClient :: Tick <- ClientTick <- UWindowsClient :: Tick <- ClientEngine <- : Tick <- UpdateWorld <- MainLoop

At first, the demo did not start at all. It started from the fifth time, but in the game some kind of nasty thing is going on. All the textures shimmer, the wall creates a spectrum of colors, somehow the shadows and reflections are crooked. When I downloaded it it was written that the game was like on the engine unreal 2. And how to put a first-person camera or is it a PS game?

124 Comments
Sort by:
G
Guest 29.10.21

An excellent game ... It's a pity it is scripted through and through ... The scripts come across rather stupid and not logical (sometimes anxiety rises in a certain place ... you try to understand why for a long time ... but it turns out that all because it did not take all the corpses to the balcony ... yeah) shadows are often buggy (covered with a net, blinking) ... Some gadgets are rather pointless and useless, but you can beat light bulbs ... But why? After all, the alarm will immediately rise and the guard will start shooting in your direction ... Yes, Sema has a fairly large set of movements, he can perform quite interesting and beautiful acrobatic stunts ... Again, why? There is practically nowhere to use the same twine between the walls ... The textures could be better ... Well, the animation is cool, the graphics are very decent, it is interesting to play the game in one breath (it's a pity that this breath is not long enough ... the game is very short).

If not for the scripts, the game would be great. What are the developers thinking about?

Anyway. Remove scripts from this game, you get a real Hitman. In my opinion, it is better to put any gas cameras in the Hitman. Just to use everything at once in one mission. Then I would have to buy. As in life !!!

Che, I did not understand, but in the Hitman, what do you think there are no scripts?

There is no such thing in Hitman:

... it happens in a certain place anxiety rises ... you try to understand why for a long time ... but it turns out that all because you could not take all the corpses to the balcony ... yeah

A
Action 29.10.21

Come on, not to such an extent everything is bad there, the scripts there are IMHO literate.

G
GunsLinger 29.10.21

Regarding the light, the light bulb must be beaten correctly, then the security will not notice you. As for the scripts, most of the games are built on them, the question is different, are they successful or not, in this particular game they are implemented successfully, in my opinion, and this is the main thing.

Nefig ... they were not successfully implemented, the problem with finding corpses in a strictly defined period, which was on the demo, remained in the release ... The same thing with a part of the guards who start walking only when you notice them (well, like you open door and only then does he go).

AI sometimes dulls terribly (I play the narmal) ... sometimes the enemy comes up to me point-blank and looks, looks like this for about 15 seconds, then turns around and leaves ... :) :) :)

The plot is still Aztoy with a big boo, Clancy really maintains his image of a talentless screenwriter ...

The graphics are certainly good, they are VERY good ... but sometimes you can see the unhealthy desire of the developers to show the delightful play of light and shadow wherever it is necessary and where it is not necessary ... it is beautiful, but the guys are purely drawn: razz:

Glitches with flickering shadows - all the time, abydna yes ...

In general, the whole game is very good and even excellent .... extraordinary interesting gameplay pays for everything ... this game is a must-have!

G
Guest 29.10.21

people how to go through the second mission (Tbilisi), where you climbed into the building, killed the guard in the garage, before that you wiped out the information from him, soaked 3 guards on the top floor, went out on the bolkan, wanted to go down the pipe through the open window, this is how the alarm goes off, what to do, then at least it says something to infiltrate in the southern wing, which I don't know anymore = (((help

G
Guest 29.10.21

Exactly! The same problem ... how to get into this wing ??? seems to have already tried everything ... who can tell ???

G
Guest 29.10.21

By the way, regarding the launch of the game ... you need to run IMHO directly from the 3rd disk from the crack folder and you don't need to copy anything ... that's how it works for me ... however, din sometimes crashes into Windows ...

G
Guest 29.10.21

heh ... i found the answer

http://forums.ubi.com/messages/message_ ... c & id = zzrtp

it turns out, you just need to hide all the bodies ...

G
Guest 29.10.21

Hello everybody,

installed the game from discs .... installed the patch. and crack ..

and now it is not injectable at all ... it gives out some kind of message like

like at the beginning of the conference - a long one ...... I have a P3-600 system, 192 ram, nvidia tnt 2- 32 mb, 50xCD-ROM .. should she be a Georgian or not ???

and I have a driver ... on a detonator xp card, millennial Windows ... tell me what to do ???? :(

A
Action 29.10.21

Read min. system requirements, he needs 800, not 600 and video needs Zhefors and not TNT, and memory is not enough.

S
Segal 29.10.21

people how to go through the second mission (Tbilisi), where you climbed into the building, killed the guard in the garage, before that you wiped out the information from him, soaked 3 guards on the top floor, went out on the bolkan, wanted to go down the pipe through the open window, this is how the alarm goes off, what to do, then at least it says something to infiltrate in the southern wing, which I don't know anymore = (((help me to the doors. Unlock them with the computer. Catch the colonel (he will go from above)), poke his face into the retina scanner. Go out into the courtyard, get the microphone and listen to the conversation of the two bandits in the elevator. Then three soldiers jump out. You can kill, you can stun, you can sneak in. Enter the door from which they left and turn the lever. Exit the door, immediately to the left and on the ivy climb to the second floor.

R
Roman 29.10.21

Hello everybody,

installed the game from discs .... installed the patch. and crack ..

and now it is not injectable at all ... it gives out some kind of message like

like at the beginning of the conference - a long one ...... I have a P3-600 system, 192 ram, nvidia tnt 2- 32 mb, 50xCD-ROM .. should she be a Georgian or not ???

and I have a driver ... on a detonator xp card, millennial Windows ... tell me what to do ???? :(

Chances are high that ME is to blame for everything, put XP and forget about the torment.

A
Action 29.10.21

He will not forget about anything. Have you read his confu at all? The game will not work for him, at least put something! And under XP, all the more so he has 192 RAM!

S
Segal 29.10.21

people how to go through the second mission (Tbilisi), where you climbed into the building, killed the guard in the garage, before that information was wiped out from him ... Sorry, then I wrote about the northern wing - next to the southern one.

To get to the south - on the balcony, jump up and cling to the cornice. Along the ledge to the right to the open window into the kitchen. jump in the window and hide behind the table. A guard will come in, chat and leave. Carefully sneak behind him and hide in the next room behind the cashier. The guard will turn on the light and leave. Go to the light switch, turn off the light and wait. The guard will go back, see that the light is off and will go to turn it on. Then you hit him in the head and hit him. And then you just go down the stairs, turn off several guards, and then I have already described :)

G
Guest 29.10.21

A little about scripts, the very mission in Tbilisi was the only unfortunate moment that strained me. Didn't hide the corpses - rest, failure. The rest of the scripts are clear and understandable. Yes, and they are soft. If there was a real imitator with the rules of carrying out a patrol-guard service, it would be even more fun. You took the man off, and a few minutes later he was called on the radio. No answer? Pancake alarm, reinforced patrol. In addition to radios (if they are not available), there is the concept of detours and changing posts. It is on this that the logic of the scripts is built, like, after a while, a change came, found a corpse. Of course I found it, if the guard is not there - they also played such games, they know where to look: D. It could have been done differently, so that the guard really went on after some time, so that you had to calculate the changing of the guard, quickly remove it, and then act at speed. But it also needs more resources, and surely there would be maniacs who, sitting in ambush, would bring down all the shifts in a row, and ... Many and. Why is no one surprised that you can shoot cameras with impunity? That after a blow to the head, a person does not come to his senses?

You can make the game more realistic, but can you play it?

And, finally, about the game :-D

I played two toys at the same time in the IGI at work, something he was buggy at my house, and in SC at home. It was a mistake, firstly, constant lack of sleep, and secondly, after a while, playing the IGI became boring.

Glitches with shadows did not observe, but people love to fall into the walls.

I noticed that it was very difficult to shoot. I don't, damn it. And yet, why when I turn on the optics, the man behaves like a drunk? Even my hands shake less: D

In general, there is nothing to compare the game with. I got the impressions above the roof and transferred it to the category of my favorite games, with the right to live at my house (usually I go through the games and give them away).

I want the second part!

A
Action 29.10.21

And so that your hands don't shake, you need to press the right mouse button! (I'm talking about the game) :)

G
GunsLinger 29.10.21

A little about scripts, the very mission in Tbilisi was the only unfortunate moment that strained me. Didn't hide the corpses - rest, failure.

Ha ... I had no particular problems with this in this mission ... but then they were observed almost everywhere, especially in the end, when I was just already sick of hiding corpses ... once because of this, even the mission from the very first I had to go through ...

The rest of the scripts are clear and understandable.

Yeah, it's clear and understandable that they are, to put it mildly, infuriating ...

Why is no one surprised that you can shoot cameras with impunity?

Personally, I'm not really surprised anymore - I'm used to it ... it's just that it's usually the same everywhere in the same IPG (1,2)

That after a blow to the head a person does not come to his senses?

You can make the game more realistic, but can you play it?

Duc no one said that this is a sim! And it is perceived as an arcade, albeit a spy one, BUT an arcade ... scripts are another matter, they enrage ... ...

In general, there is nothing to compare the game with. I got the impressions above the roof and transferred it to the category of my favorite games, with the right to live at my house (usually I go through the games and give them away).

I want the second part!

Not a game - a MASTERPIECE!

G
Guest 29.10.21

And so that your hands don't shake, you need to press the right mouse button! (I'm talking about the game)

And why am I so stupid ??? Everything. I went to pass the second time, now I'll show everyone who Voroshilovsky Shooter is!

Ha ... I had no particular problems with this in this mission ... but then they were observed almost everywhere, especially in the end, when I was just already sick of hiding corpses ... once because of this, even the mission from the very first I had to go through ...

Here's how it happened - at home I played carefully, so everything went clean, but at work I played quickly, I had to take screenshots, etc. And it got so worn out when I was given a message about failure, horror. In other cases, yes, it was reported that a little more and that was all, but it didn’t come a little bit. Yes. In several missions he did not hide the corpses at all - he checked what would happen. Nothing. They were "found" at the right time.

Yeah, it's clear and understandable that they are, to put it mildly, infuriating ...

Maybe we played differently? Apart from Tbilisi, I had no problems. Well, yes, they said, like "one more alarm and ...", but who will give them the alarm to raise? Yes, after this warning I stopped hiding the corpses, and they did not have time to find them (probably, as connoisseurs of the genre searched in dark rooms, but they were lying in plain sight :-D).

Personally, I'm not really surprised anymore - I'm used to it ... it's just that it's usually the same everywhere in the same IPG (1,2)

Yeah, the canon of the genre ...

Duc no one said that this is a sim! And it is perceived as an arcade, albeit a spy one, BUT an arcade ... scripts are another matter, they enrage ... ...

A sim is not a sim. What is considered a sim? If the Hitman is a sim, then so is Splinter. Simplified. So all sims are simplistic. I once played a kayaker simulator and laughed a lot. And I was afraid to play the climber simulator: D

And as an arcade I do not perceive Splinter. An arcade is for the spinal cord, but here you need to think and plan.

In general, in the next review I will terribly praise Splinter and scold Clancy: D

G
GunsLinger 29.10.21

And as an arcade I do not perceive Splinter. An arcade is for the spinal cord, but here you need to think and plan.

Uh-huh, but also as a tactical shooter too (well, I anyway :))

So this is just a cool game that is, in principle, a third-person shooter, one can say it has absorbed all the best features of the genre, except perhaps the control, although you quickly get used to it ... Stealth is implemented super-perfectly ...

In general, in the next review I will terribly praise Splinter and scold Clancy: D

Yes, scold this mega-shaking author 8)

G
Guest 29.10.21

Uh-huh, but also as a tactical shooter too (well I anyway)

So this is just a cool game that is, in principle, a third-person shooter, one can say it has absorbed all the best features of the genre, except perhaps the control, although you quickly get used to it ... Stealth is implemented super-perfectly ...

So he is a stealth shooter. And the management did not bother me, unlike some other games developed for consoles.

Yes, scold this mega-shaking author

Uh-huh, mega-shaking: D, rather unpleasant: razz:

S
Segal 29.10.21

The scripts are, of course, noticeable, but I must say that they do not particularly interfere with playing. I personally liked the game very much, although it had to compete with Freelancer for my time - which is very difficult. But I mastered two missions :)