3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Arkon 29.10.21 11:16 pm

MANHUNT - bloodier than Postal 2?

Will Manharn be tougher and bloodier Postal 2?
STUPID QUESTION!!! Of course it will be! If in Potal 2
everything was with some kind of comical accent, then Manharn will be much more serious and means much tougher. There are murder opportunities in this game, no matter how f * ck you chew! But nevertheless, all these possibilities were made in advance: their animation, effects, so that all of them someday will end and the second time you look at them will simply not be interesting! Also, judging by the screenshots, I can not say about the most, to put it mildly, cool graphics and physics. The gameplay is also not the most sophisticated, and by the middle of the game, I think, it will get pretty boring. The main thing that will make this game buy is the bloodiness of the game!
Despite how much I criticize this game in almost everything (except gore), it is still worth trying. Me too.
124 Comments
Sort by:
S
StrikerX 29.10.21

The toy is already out ... Who played what impressions? Are the graphics up to the 2003-2004 level? What kind of gameplay, isn't it very boring? General impressions ...

S
Susanin 29.10.21

I have not played, but I already want to! : wink:

x
xtr 29.10.21

She is monotonous with a bias in Stealths.

3 @ y4iK 29.10.21

The graphics are fantastic, not much better!

A
Artiom 29.10.21

In between, please, there is an excellent gameplay of RS, I clearly watched such masterpieces as MGS and Tenchu ​​when I made the game, although with cruelty it is still too much ... although RS loves shocking ...

N
Neprus 29.10.21

A nice little thing,
but the complete absence of a plot, personally, turned me off,
did not finish playing, threw it in the middle.

3 @ y4iK 29.10.21

[quote name = "Neprus"] a pleasant thing,
but the complete lack of plot I, personally, alienated,
did not finish, quit in the middle. [/ quote]
What is played like the same story there?

N
Neprus 29.10.21

[quote name = "3 @ y4iK"] What did you play on, does it seem to have a plot? [/ quote]
MANHUNT? On PS2.
The plot, IMHO, no.
Perhaps he was not supposed to be there, but playing in this form quickly got bored of the monotony.

S
Sick 29.10.21

There is a plot there.
It is interesting to play, constantly in suspense.
Cruelty pours over the edge, threatening to drown in blood, but there it all looks great!
It's quite difficult to play, you can't stand against two opponents ... You have to constantly sneak, hide, distract, wait for the moment ... The
graphics are very decent, the animation is pleasant, especially the execution animation, of which there are a lot: twisted:

S
StrikerX 29.10.21

> Sick
You played on PS2 or PC,
So all the same the game sucks, average or a masterpiece, is there any point in looking at it?

3 @ y4iK 29.10.21

Well, you have to watch the love!

N
NarayanCat 29.10.21

I just started ... he sticks the fragments in his neck in a monotonous way ... maybe I'm doing something wrong? ))

S
StrikerX 29.10.21

[quote name = "NarayanCat"] I just started ... he sticks the fragments in his neck for something monotonous ... maybe I'm doing something wrong? )) [/ quote]
In general, when you come up and hold down the fire, the color of that thing changes from white to yellow and red, from this the type of attack changes, the longer the steeper ... Otherwise, it seems like nothing.

N
NarayanCat 29.10.21

heh ... Duc will burn if you keep it for a long time))

N
Nitrous 29.10.21

I have already completed the game on ps 2, on my computer the graphics are better than the game is excellent by the middle of the game from tactical slayer to tactical shooter, 4 that brings new freshness to the game. so it is said, this is the opinion of many people.
4that castelno VS Postal - postal SHIT shitty stupid fairy tale // manhunt - darkness!

N
NarayanCat 29.10.21

Something I didn’t like Postal2 ... the truth is, I still played a little more with this one ... it’s like there’s not a lot of blood here ... I haven’t decided yet, in short, whether I like it or not))

N
Nitrous 29.10.21

So Postal was not supposed to like it ... it was simply skillfully advertised ... and the game itself is empty and stupid.

and keep playing menchant! : maniac:

N
NarayanCat 29.10.21

that's for sure ... therefore, in your opinion, manhunt is not stupid ... it will be necessary to play more tightly ... otherwise there is no time for FSE))

N
Nitrous 29.10.21

but, it is rather complicated ... and by the way, a hint ... when you do stealth kills ... hold down the action button longer, the type of execution for each weapon depends on it 3.

M
Moty 29.10.21

and who-nebut opened bonuses?