3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Arkon 29.10.21 11:16 pm

MANHUNT - bloodier than Postal 2?

Will Manharn be tougher and bloodier Postal 2?
STUPID QUESTION!!! Of course it will be! If in Potal 2
everything was with some kind of comical accent, then Manharn will be much more serious and means much tougher. There are murder opportunities in this game, no matter how f * ck you chew! But nevertheless, all these possibilities were made in advance: their animation, effects, so that all of them someday will end and the second time you look at them will simply not be interesting! Also, judging by the screenshots, I can not say about the most, to put it mildly, cool graphics and physics. The gameplay is also not the most sophisticated, and by the middle of the game, I think, it will get pretty boring. The main thing that will make this game buy is the bloodiness of the game!
Despite how much I criticize this game in almost everything (except gore), it is still worth trying. Me too.
124 Comments
Sort by:
A
ARLe 29.10.21

The most buzz, a bag on the boss, then twice a teapot, and then a neck roll, a la Rambo. RULEZ 8) !!!

S
Strange 29.10.21

There’s a lot of sadists :)

P
Paul 29.10.21

[quote name = "leider"] Fuck ... is that really cool, to cut out the tonsils of the character with a piece of glass, break the cerebellum with a rusty crowbar ... is this a thrill, or what? [/ quote]

Well, I sometimes like to let off steam like that: ) You come home from work stressful, at home everyday life this and that. and in the evening at 11 o'clock, when everyone falls asleep to sit to raise their brains out of virtual bastards - this is for me: gigi:

[size = 75] Added on 02 Sep 2004, 12:45: [/ size]

[quote name = "Strange"] No - The buzz is when you knock your brains out with a bat, and then they still flow down the walls so relish :) [/ quote]

Nope! The most thrill is when the machete, first on the ribs, so that the bones and meat fly out, and then with three blows to cut the head off - this is the case!

c
combine 29.10.21

Here are people who finally understand. :)

L
Leider 29.10.21

Try it, maybe I'll also stick it in the monitor and crumble the vile NPCs so they don't get in ... :-)

V
Vitaly Vorobyov 29.10.21

In terms of gameplay, ManHunt is better than Postal2.
Consequently, ManHunt is much nicer and even more blood :), although this is not for everybody.

A
ARLe 29.10.21

Post 2 has more perversion, and Manhunt has more violence. So choose what you like best: Cut off the heads with a shovel, and then piss on the corpse, or break through the heads with a crowbar with a savory crunch. I'm for Manhunt: gigi:!

H
HAEMHuK 29.10.21

I apologize, the forum is large, maybe someone asked these questions, but ..
I have a few constructive questions

:: twisted: Is there only skins you can wet?
: twisted: Is it possible to kill the cops (well, are they there?)?
: twisted: Women, children can be wet?
: fight: What "extreme perversions" are there in terms of urine?

P
Paul 29.10.21

[quote name = "HAEMHuK"] I apologize, the forum is large, can anyone ask these questions, but ..

:: twisted: Is there only skins you can wet?
: fight: What "extreme perversions" are there in terms of urine? [/ quote]

So, there are no women and children, and that's good. There will be cops there after a certain level just to fig, then even special forces will be (there is a real ass, since their weapons are much cooler than yours and they only walk at least two by two).
In addition to skins, there are still a lot of their perverts, just sick cattle (that's why it's a pleasure to kill them).
Well, there are no extreme incidents as such, if only murder with extreme cruelty. Well, like knocking out the brains of a half-deafened bastard on his knees with a bat and so that these brains splash on the wall: fight:

H
HAEMHuK 29.10.21

[quote name = "Paul"] [quote name = "HAEMHuK"] I beg your pardon, the forum is large, maybe someone asked these questions, but ..

:: twisted: Is there anything, only skins can you wet?
: fight: What "extreme perversions" are there in terms of urine? [/ quote]

So, there are no women and children, and that's good. There will be cops there after a certain level just to fig, then even special forces will be (there is a real ass, since their weapons are much cooler than yours and they only walk at least two by two).
In addition to skins, there are still a lot of their perverts, just sick cattle (that's why it's a pleasure to kill them).
Well, there are no extreme inclinations as such, if only murder with extreme cruelty. Well, like knocking out the brains of a half-deafened bastard on his knees with a bat and so that these brains splash on the wall: fight: [/ quote]

Mmmm ... there are no children, okay, but women ...: evil:

c
combine 29.10.21

Women do not need to get wet, they need to be ... (decide for yourself). :)
And my hand would not have raised against children.

*** Master *** 29.10.21

If we proceed from the theory that thought is material, then playing such games we send hundreds of negative emotions and thoughts into space, which, in turn, affect the minds (and therefore actions) of other people. As a result, the world becomes more violent and evil. : evil: So that's it. I hope next time you will think three times before someone "blow out the brains with a baseball bat, so that it will splash on the wall."
PS And what do you think pushes people to create such games ???
PPS What do you think pushes people to commit such acts in the real world ???

c
combine 29.10.21

[quote name = "*** Master ***"] If we proceed from the theory that thought is material, then playing such games we send hundreds of negative emotions and thoughts into space, which, in turn, affect the minds (and therefore and actions) of other people. As a result, the world becomes more violent and evil. : evil: So that's it. I hope next time you will think three times before someone "blow out the brains with a baseball bat, so that it will splash on the wall."
PS And what do you think pushes people to create such games ???
PPS And what do you think pushes people to commit such acts in the real world ??? [/ quote]
This is how the world works. If we do not get rid of negative emotions by playing games, we will throw them out on others, and those, in turn, on other people ...
In general, any phenomenon always has two sides. This is how the world works.

S
Strange 29.10.21

[quote] And my hand would not have raised my hand on children. [/ quote]
Come on, I suppose in Fallout at least once I fried an asshole from a plasma rifle or from something else;)

. :: moraukar ::. 29.10.21

Emotions are a material form of energy. It can be a plus and a minus. But the minus can not be thrown out, but converted into a plus. Think good things, play freddy fish, after all ...

S
Strange 29.10.21

[quote] material form of energy [/ quote]
Seriously what? - can you tell us more about his physical. parameters and sv-va as well as tell me how they can be measured? :?
[quote] play freddy's fish, in the end .... [/ quote]
Five points :-D: up:

*** Master *** 29.10.21

[quote name = "Strange"] [quote] material form of energy [/ quote]
Seriously what? - can you tell us more about his physical. parameters and sv-va as well as tell me how they can be measured? [/ quote]
You are laughing in vain. As far as I know, the USSR (and now Russia) allocated hundreds of thousands of Soviet rubles for research in this area. By the way, how are you going to explain the phenomenon of telekinesis, levitation, etc. ???

H
HAEMHuK 29.10.21

[quote name = ".] Emotions are a material form of energy. It can be a plus and a minus. But you can not throw out a minus, but convert it into a plus. Think about the good, play freddy's fish, in the end .... [/ quote]

If every time you want to "throw out" to play freddy's fish ... then you can turn into a plant ...

[b] to ALL: [/ b]

In general, the campaign is all left-wing polemics! Whether you like it or not, man is so constructed that he strives for self- and simple destruction. It's a natural instinct to kill. Our ancestors could have killed for a piece of meat or for an attempt on the territory and no one would have told them that it was "immoral", and where was your "God" then? And where were your vaunted "moral values"? Where was the "humanity"? Isn't it superfluous this society's contrived framework for controlling a strong personality? Certainly they are most likely necessary precisely for social coexistence, I will not deny it ... but in this case, you do not need to make such surprised faces and say "and do you like it? Are you really sadists ... how can you?! Etc. . "

A
ARLe 29.10.21

The ancestors killed because they were still underdeveloped idiots. And we, as far as I know, are a highly developed (scared myself: D) society. It's not our instinct to kill, and if these rules weren't there, they would have been created right away. People are not animals, they are raised by animals.

*** Master *** 29.10.21

Don't compare killing for fun and killing to feed yourself, to survive. I am against hunting, fishing and everything else if it is done for fun. (unless, of course, we are talking about hunting, and not about "peculiarities of the national hunting") Would you like it if some Martians began to hunt for you, just like that, from nefig to do so that it would not be boring ??? : fight: