3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Arkon 29.10.21 11:16 pm

MANHUNT - bloodier than Postal 2?

Will Manharn be tougher and bloodier Postal 2?
STUPID QUESTION!!! Of course it will be! If in Potal 2
everything was with some kind of comical accent, then Manharn will be much more serious and means much tougher. There are murder opportunities in this game, no matter how f * ck you chew! But nevertheless, all these possibilities were made in advance: their animation, effects, so that all of them someday will end and the second time you look at them will simply not be interesting! Also, judging by the screenshots, I can not say about the most, to put it mildly, cool graphics and physics. The gameplay is also not the most sophisticated, and by the middle of the game, I think, it will get pretty boring. The main thing that will make this game buy is the bloodiness of the game!
Despite how much I criticize this game in almost everything (except gore), it is still worth trying. Me too.
124 Comments
Sort by:
N
NarayanCat 29.10.21

with an unstable psyche, it is necessary to isolate from society ...
no, well, it can influence ... if, for example, he played, relaxed, went zanyatstsa with other (peaceful) things ... but not wet everyone on the street

B
Borman 29.10.21

... the creak of the rusty carcasses of cars, the whistle of a piercing wind ...
The dump was poorly lit, but today, when he forgot his name and could call himself a target, it was only to his advantage. The small window of the car, leaning against the wall, threw an even square of light onto the ground. A dark silhouette separated from the pile of tires piled up opposite, one cautious glance and he understood how to proceed ...

... a well-thrown stone smashed fragile glass to smithereens and curses were heard from the depths of the trailer, but he was no longer up to them. Rushing forward, he pressed himself against the wall of the trailer and, more comfortably intercepting the bat, prepared to strike. The door flew open with a bang and a fat man covered with tattoos clutching a knife yelled into the darkness:
- I will kill you ****** bastard, whoever you are, scum, you **** ......
The fat man's scream was interrupted by a dull beat of the bat and the words that had not escaped from his throat were driven back together with knocked out teeth. The heavy body collapsed heavily into the trailer and followed, breaking ribs, a heavy boot collapsed ...

... shiny nails resting in the cartridge of the assembly gun were ready to help a man build a new home, but today, when a man turned into a hunted animal, led by by the commands of the ****** freak, heard in the earpiece, they were destined for another role ...

... Yes, it's Harry !! Which ***** solved it?!?!?! ****** this thing !!!! Can you hear where you are Copperfield ********!?!?!?
The door of the trailer swung open and a huge bulwark flew into the threshold. In his hands he was gripping a tire iron, but this could not change anything ...

... the dry husks of the assembly gun almost merged into a continuous stack and the fellow froze. To his predatory grin was added another, dark red, his body, not realizing death, was still standing, and from the torn throat, in which the nails were sticking out, blood spurts out ...

... sliding along the fence, in deep shadows, he thought, that when he gets to this ******* filmmaker's bastard, what he did to those two ***** hunters would be nothing compared to what he did to him ....

: maniac:
[b] Curtain, applause for the maniac !!! [/ b]
I bought myself a Manhunt, I'm playing. The graph is decent, the idea is also nothing, sometimes you need to think. And it also relieves stress well ...
[b] ZY. [/ b] Please forgive me for the abundance of bloody scenes and curses, in the short essay above, I hope I have not violated the rules of the forum .....: lol:

N
NarayanCat 29.10.21

[quote] And he also relieves stress quite well ... [/ quote] that's what I was talking about ... although, too, if you can't go through something for a long time, on the contrary, you start to become more neurological))

S
StrikerX 29.10.21

[Quote] Manhunt fan committed murder

Before Rockstar Games had time to sigh after the litigation over the alleged anti-Haitian slogans in GTA: Vice City, another scandal erupted in the UK. This time, the bloody action Manhunt was in the spotlight. On February 27, 17-year-old Warren Leblanc robbed and then cold-bloodedly killed his friend, 14-year-old Stefan Pakir, in a park in Leicester.

Armed with a hammer and a knife, LeBlanc persuaded his friend to go with him to a nearby park, where two girls were supposedly waiting for them. Having smashed Stefan's head, he pulled out a knife and inflicted many deep wounds, damaging the victim's liver and kidneys. The killer confessed to the police officers, who found him in clothes splattered with blood.

Warren's friends claim that LeBlanc was crazy about Manhunt. This is also indicated by the fact that he took a hammer and a knife with him to the "case". The mother of the deceased, Giselle Pakira, called for a ban on all violent games of this kind.

The representative of the British Entertainment Software Manufacturers Association (ELSPA) expressed condolences to Stephen's family. At the same time, he stated that ELSPA denies any connection between the game and the murder, since Manhunt had received a tough "18+" rating even before the release and therefore should not be in the hands of underage teens.

The trial judge called the crime "brutal, cold-blooded murder." LeBlanc is now facing life imprisonment.
[/ quote]
And here is a nutcase: gigi:

B
Blink 55 29.10.21

I knew that the Americans are not a lot of that: stupid: but that would also be the British, although there are enough fools everywhere. :)

B
Borman 29.10.21

[quote name = "Blink 55"] I knew that the Americans are not a lot of that: stupid:, but what would also be the British, although there are enough fools everywhere. :) [/ quote]

Duc, who counts them? One more, one less .....: mrgreen:

But mom, by the way, the kid is a fool, before yelling about the prohibition of games - let him figure it out - she didn't notice that her son was crazy.

And in general, be at least three times Manhant - if the man is healthy and not crazy, then nothing will happen. Here I am, for example, just adoring the series of bloody cartoons Happy Tree Friends from the Mondo Mini Show. But then I don’t go to McDonald’s and I don’t stick a Coca-Cola pipe to someone's neck like Prapor! : maniac:

B
BlindGuard 29.10.21

IMHO, the guy is not crazy ... We are all killers - passive or active.
The majority have enough will (internal and external prohibitions) to crush this instinct in themselves, in which such games, action movies, various types of "legal" violence, etc. certainly help, but some do not have enough, and such games only incite, and already difficult to restrain, passion ...

PS Here is food in front of you, and you, being a "normal" but very hungry person (and the sight of food kindles the feeling of hunger), how long can you hold out before you do not eat it (although you were told that it is absolutely impossible to do this)? :)

B
Borman 29.10.21

2 [b] BlindGuard [/ b]
Is it possible to compare such things? The need of a person (hungry) for food and robbery with brutal murder? I'm afraid not.

B
BlindGuard 29.10.21

Well, from the standpoint of some common human values, comparison, of course, does not "fit" into any framework.
But from the position of a person - both are instincts, the presence of which does not depend on the degree of his "normality", on the society in which he lives, etc. I agree, the example is not entirely correct (after all, different " weight "categories), but clear.

P
Paul 29.10.21

[quote name = "NarayanCat"] how can a game affect the psyche? [/ quote]

Games have a very strong effect on the psyche of people. Especially for children. A striking example of this is my brother's son, playing the completely harmless game Ratchet and Clank2, he became very aggressive and beat children in the garden, and it would seem that he was playing for a big-eared type waving a wrench.

c
combine 29.10.21

[quote name = "Paul"] [quote name = "NarayanCat"] how can a game affect the psyche? [/ quote]

Games have a very strong effect on the psyche of people. Especially for children. A striking example of this is the son of my brother, playing the completely harmless game Ratchet and Clank2, he became very aggressive and beat children in the garden, but it seemed he was playing for the eared type waving a wrench. [/ Quote]
Maybe this is not directly related to games.

P
Paul 29.10.21

[quote name = "combine"] [quote name = "Paul"] [quote name = "NarayanCat"] How can a game affect the psyche? [/ quote]

Games have a very strong effect on the psyche of people. Especially for children. A striking example of this is the son of my brother, playing the completely harmless game Ratchet and Clank2, he became very aggressive and beat children in the garden, but it seemed he was playing for the eared type waving a wrench. [/ Quote]
Maybe this is not directly related to games. [/ quote]

apart from this factor, nothing in their family has changed, so the conclusion is obvious, besides, my wife is a psychiatrist, and she says that recently the number of mentally ill children has increased. Of course, our society is changing and all that, but how many children play in what they are not supposed to be by age.

S
StrikerX 29.10.21

Maybe the child should be allowed to play more harmless games, nfs, or the same CS (of course, if there is no machine at home).
And from games like Ratchet and Clank2, an adult can experience a phase shift.

P
Paul 29.10.21

[quote name = "StrikerX"] And from games like Ratchet and Clank2 and an adult, there may be a phase shift. [/ quote]

Heh :) That's for sure.
And returning to the topic, I will say that I like Manhunt, having played it so well in my heart :)

c
combine 29.10.21

The best way to become a complete pacifist (for a while).
You need to go through Silent Hill with headphones, in the dark and in one go.
(I tried it myself, the result is guaranteed). :)
PS: I haven't tried this with Manhunt, but I think the result will be the same.

P
Paul 29.10.21

[quote name = "combine"] The best way to become a complete pacifist (for a while).
PS: I haven't tried that with Manhunt, but I think the result will be the same. [/ Quote] I
'll have to try, although I tried to play the third silent in my ears, so after 20 minutes I took them off to hell :)

c
combine 29.10.21

[quote name = "Paul"] [quote name = "combine"] The best way to become a complete pacifist (for a while).
PS: I haven't tried that with Manhunt, but I think the result will be the same. [/ Quote] I
'll have to try, although I tried to play the third silent in my ears, so after 20 minutes I took them to hell :) [/ quote]
Scary became? :)

P
Paul 29.10.21

[quote name = "combine"] [quote name = "Paul"] [quote name = "combine"] The best way to become a complete pacifist (for a while).
'll have to try, although I tried to play the third silent in my ears, so after 20 minutes I took them to hell :) [/ quote]
Scary became? :) [/ quote]

Well Duc! I just played Manhunt in my ears, though in daylight ... not scary, all the same, the game is more visually frightening, these fucking maniacs will jump out with obscene screams, so immediately the hair on the scrotum stands on end: shock:

M
Metadron 29.10.21

let me speak too.
I don’t think Menhanta is a standing game. I don’t think it’s fun. I don't think chopping off the head is cool. This may be in moderation, but when the game is based on the thought "I'll catch up *** well, I won't get warm" it's stupid.
This is stupidity ladies and gentlemen.
You should not vysche such games.
I personally will be offended that some idiot, having played enough of it, will climb at me with a nail puller.
It's a shame

c
combine 29.10.21

Generally, the thought "I will catch up *** well, I will not catch up with warmth" in Manhunt will not work. This is a stealth action, not some Postal 2.
PS: If such games are released, then someone needs it.