3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Arkon 29.10.21 11:16 pm

MANHUNT - bloodier than Postal 2?

Will Manharn be tougher and bloodier Postal 2?
STUPID QUESTION!!! Of course it will be! If in Potal 2
everything was with some kind of comical accent, then Manharn will be much more serious and means much tougher. There are murder opportunities in this game, no matter how f * ck you chew! But nevertheless, all these possibilities were made in advance: their animation, effects, so that all of them someday will end and the second time you look at them will simply not be interesting! Also, judging by the screenshots, I can not say about the most, to put it mildly, cool graphics and physics. The gameplay is also not the most sophisticated, and by the middle of the game, I think, it will get pretty boring. The main thing that will make this game buy is the bloodiness of the game!
Despite how much I criticize this game in almost everything (except gore), it is still worth trying. Me too.
124 Comments
Sort by:
M
Metadron 29.10.21

"This is stealth action"
Tell me that this is a hard TACTICAL game :)

c
combine 29.10.21

[quote name = "Metadron"] "This is a stealth action"
Tell me that this is a hard TACTICAL game :) [/ quote]
Have you even played it yourself? :)

M
Metadron 29.10.21

Believe me, I played.
Just didn't go through this stuff.
The first 30 minutes were enough for me

G
Guest 29.10.21

the pagan video was enough for me: brash:

P
Paul 29.10.21

I don’t consider myself a kind of flawed person, with complications or excessive cruelty, I also don’t consider myself a stupid gamer who absorbs all the products of the gaming industry, BUT I liked the game, one minus in it is monotony. It is very difficult to pass more than one level at a time. There are much worse games that are in demand among people, for example, the same Van Helsing - a rare squalor.

c
combine 29.10.21

What I liked about the game was that it abhorred murder, rather than encouraging it like in many other games. From the very first minutes I wanted to get out of that mess, but I went through the game to the end, because I was wondering how it would end.

S
Strange 29.10.21

Hmm, played around - an interesting din =) Here the current really sometimes soars monotony ...

A
ARLe 29.10.21

The kid is of course sick! The game is simply awful, if in Postal 2 there is at least a fair amount of black humor, which still makes what is happening unreality, then Manhunt in nature to give such unbalanced children is simply contraindicated. Although let a real psycho play Tetris, he will still get excited and will throw bricks that look like Tetris cubes at people from the roof. They are such an inexplicable social order - PSYCHI: shocked:.

25612561 29.10.21

I read what you write ... Even now I had to register to answer!
So violence in games, and violence in life. Is there a line between them and are there connecting circumstances? With these questions, contact a psychologist or a good philosopher ... All the same, they will not give you an answer that will satisfy you! Manhunt, Silent Hill, Resident Evil, Devil May Cray - GAME MASTERS! They contain an unforgettable atmosphere and keep you on your toes for the rest of the game. Yes, they are cruel, there is a lot of violence and blood in them, but this only adds to the oppressive atmosphere of cruelty. For me as a fan of Stephen King's work, this is an important part. games. What attracts me to RPG games based on classic Tolkien motives and other fantasy themes? Rain .... Yes it is. Dark Gothic castles in the middle of a dense forest, howling wind and measured sound of rain. WHAT CAN BE BEAUTIFUL? Likewise, in games about modernity, cruelty creates an atmosphere. Pay attention to the unforgettable atmosphere! I'm nuts? Yes, I'm crazy ... My philosophy of life is incomprehensible to many and I don't have time to describe it now, it is for the same reason that I write with so many typos and errors. Finally, I would like to insert one inconspicuous reference ... But it is not here true 8)
http: // [color = red] ------------------- [/ color]

[color = red] Edited by Kay'L 669 [/ color]

K
Kay'L 669 29.10.21

[quote] Finally, I would like to insert one invisible link ... [/ quote]
But this is not necessary, because advertising.

3 @ y4iK 29.10.21

[quote name = "ARLe"] Although let a real psycho play Tetris, he will still get excited and will throw bricks like Tetris cubes at people from the roof. They are such an inexplicable social order - PSYCHI: shocked:. [/ Quote]
You invented it funny :-D

25612561 29.10.21

By the way, Tetris is a very dangerous game ... Especially in the pocket version. After all, you can use a plastic box if you swing a lot and hurt someone very much. And now an introduction to the metro ... A young guy is going and playing this very Tetris. An old woman is sitting nearby. The guy comes to the FIG knows what level and then ... loses ... Without playing games such as postal and manhunt, a person with a slightly unbalanced psyche is trying to take out his anger in real life. And once again, not reaching the record of 500 points, he takes out his anger on the old woman with all his strength. Hit her with a plastic tetris on the head. Is that possible? Perhaps ... It all depends not on the games, but on the person's sense of their perception. From his adequacy of action. And games here have nothing to do with it ...

A
ARLe 29.10.21

[Quote] A young guy is going and playing this very Tetris. An old woman is sitting nearby. The guy comes to the FIG knows what level and then ... loses ... Without playing games such as postal and manhunt, a person with a slightly unbalanced psyche is trying to take out his anger in real life. And once again, not reaching the record of 500 points, he takes out his anger on the old woman with all his strength. Hit her with a plastic tetris on the head. Is this possible? [/ Quote]

Nonsense! He will not bludgeon her (if he is again not crazy, then this is another conversation). Maximum: Hit the box, so that the cracks go, and shouts: "LET YOU DIE BL * DINA !!!" And if he does so, then he is a very expressive person. Although the larger the reality of the game, the deeper the impression and, accordingly, the cooler emotions. And if this dude in the same subway is already playing some horror on Sony Php, then he will be a little more aggressive, I think. That is why I am against handheld consoles with good graphics: gigi:: gigi:: gigi:.

L
Leider 29.10.21

A week ago, on TV, on the state channel BBCone, a poor manhunt spent an hour, staged a state vote, whether it was worth abolishing violence in games. 85 percent voted for. And all because in England 19 (!!) is a year old guy soaked 2 of his homies, one with a knife, the other with a plastic bag, and when they took him, he said that the hero of the Manhanta is his idol, that's it ... Not only Americans are so sick ...

c
combine 29.10.21

Uh, it looks like a massive psychosis. :?

L
Leider 29.10.21

Moreover, the professors sat in the studio and examined the game in detail. J Psychologists, analysts from Oxford, etc. in short, they clearly explained that games can be made, but they can be sold in a special department in a game store, and only with the presentation of a certificate of mental balance, and even then after the purchase they must be checked every month for a year

A
ARLe 29.10.21

Yeah, do you have a license to keep a brutal video game? During the passage of the game, you should protect yourself from all piercing, cutting, gunshot, plastic, gas objects. In general, RULEZ: lol:!

P
Paul 29.10.21

Yesterday I played Manhunt once more ... dear mom - it was awfully cool! I was fucking excited when I blew my brains out with a hammer on one pepper :) And in general, a point-blank shot from the sawn-off shotgun leaves a gaping hole in the place of the face. unfortunately I did not play Postal2, but I think that there is nothing bloodier than Manhunt yet.

L
Leider 29.10.21

Fuck ... is that really cool - to cut out a character's tonsils with a piece of glass, break the cerebellum with a rusty crowbar ... is this a thrill, or what?

S
Strange 29.10.21

No - the thrill is when you knock your brains out with a bat, and then they still flow down the walls so reliably :)