3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Arkon 29.10.21 11:16 pm

MANHUNT - bloodier than Postal 2?

Will Manharn be tougher and bloodier Postal 2?
STUPID QUESTION!!! Of course it will be! If in Potal 2
everything was with some kind of comical accent, then Manharn will be much more serious and means much tougher. There are murder opportunities in this game, no matter how f * ck you chew! But nevertheless, all these possibilities were made in advance: their animation, effects, so that all of them someday will end and the second time you look at them will simply not be interesting! Also, judging by the screenshots, I can not say about the most, to put it mildly, cool graphics and physics. The gameplay is also not the most sophisticated, and by the middle of the game, I think, it will get pretty boring. The main thing that will make this game buy is the bloodiness of the game!
Despite how much I criticize this game in almost everything (except gore), it is still worth trying. Me too.
124 Comments
Sort by:
N
NarayanCat 29.10.21

I already understood this ...
but explain why he kills from the back with one poke, but in a fight he cuts-cuts-cuts ... is this normal? )

N
Nitrous 29.10.21

well, just in a fight, he cuts from a flashlight, and from behind with aiming ... well, for example, the third stage of kill maitete - 4 blows to the neck area with further amputation of an extra part of the adversary's body, but with the second sickle this is a different matter ... . from the back between the legs and up the sickle pulls ... aaaaaaa !!!!! : shocked:

short, quickly approached from behind, quietly stuck it in and went ... like a slogan for a manhunt =))) I

did not open bonuses because it has not passed yet, but for this you need to get as much rating as possible behind the scenes ... by the way in the game there are secret scenes ..

S
Saint 29.10.21

"shortly, from behind he quickly came up quietly put in and went ..." - hmm ... feet in slippers ... the motto of an active homosexual ...

I saw a manhunt on ps2, but they didn't let me play he knows himself). You will need to get yourself somewhere, the impression on me made a positive :)
True, according to your words, it really hurts like a simulator of a sadist-maniac ... is there at least no need to cut women?

M
Moty 29.10.21

[quote] there at least women do not have to cut? [/ quote] no, there are only hairy men in masks: scare:: shocked:

N
NarayanCat 29.10.21

and that's good ... in short, there is enough cruelty there))) and that's good (don't get me wrong) :-D

V
Veldrin Ky'Alur 29.10.21

Urge padonkoff!

c
combine 29.10.21

Postal 2 is a kindergarten. In addition to anti-social, there is nothing else there. And Manhunt is a fun game to play (for me personally).

S
Sonic Son'edith 29.10.21

[quote name = "combine"] Postal 2 is a kindergarten. In addition to anti-social, there is nothing else there. And Manhunt is a game that is interesting to play (for me personally). [/ Quote]

completely opposite opinion, and you won't convince me: mrgreen:

G
Guest 29.10.21

Comrades gamemagovtsy, why do we need such games? Well, we are completely sadists ... :(

S
Sonic Son'edith 29.10.21

[quote name = "Tommy"] Comrades gamemagovtsy, why do we need these games? Well, we are sadists at all or something ...: ([/ quote]

he-he-he: twisted:: maniac:
maybe: upto: .......

[size = 75] Added on 06 Jul 2004, 19 : 00: [/ size]

wanna know for sure: twisted:?

c
combine 29.10.21

But someone needs to blow off steam! : fight:

M
Moty 29.10.21

I didn’t really like the game .... no, like this: I didn’t like it very much

Level by level we don’t know why we killed masked peppers.
All levels are gray and nondescript. And for some reason, it's always night there ...

S
StrikerX 29.10.21

Because the actions take place only on a single night :) at least such an impression is created.
And skinheads got tired of it very much during the game (but no one will sue developers :)).

G
Guest 29.10.21

[quote name = "combine"] But someone needs to blow off steam! : fight: [/ quote]
you can release it in other games as well. Why these "infinite number of the worst murders"? And so in the news about these Taliban, who will cut their throats with their knife ... oh, oh, scary! And you are enjoying it: dn:

c
combine 29.10.21

[quote name = "Tommy"] [quote name = "combine"] But who needs to blow off steam! : fight: [/ quote]
you can release it in other games as well. Why these "infinite number of the worst murders"? And so in the news about these Taliban, who will cut their throats with their knife ... oh, oh, scary! And you enjoy it: dn: [/ quote]
One thing is real life and real people, and another thing is a computer game with digital "dolls".

G
Guest 29.10.21

[quote name = "combine"] [quote name = "Tommy"] [quote name = "combine"] But who needs steam! : fight: [/ quote]
you can release it in other games as well. Why these "infinite number of the worst murders"? And so in the news about these Taliban, who will cut their throats with their knife ... oh, oh, scary! And you enjoy it: dn: [/ quote] It's
one thing real life and real people, and another thing is a computer game with digital "dolls". [/ Quote]
but do you really want blood? :?

c
combine 29.10.21

Sometimes. : |

R
Raipper 29.10.21

[quote name = "Tommy"] but do you really want blood? :? [/ quote]

This is human nature. Better let steam out in games.

S
Sonic Son'edith 29.10.21

[quote name = "Raipper"] [quote name = "Tommy"] but do you really want blood? :? [/ quote]

This is human nature. Better to let steam out in games. [/ Quote]

in America before they were released .... I think stories about postal, counter and fucking American teenagers everyone knows: gigi:

c
combine 29.10.21

Their laws and lifestyle are to blame for the "fucking" of American teenagers: dn: