3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Arkon 29.10.21 11:16 pm

MANHUNT - bloodier than Postal 2?

Will Manharn be tougher and bloodier Postal 2?
STUPID QUESTION!!! Of course it will be! If in Potal 2
everything was with some kind of comical accent, then Manharn will be much more serious and means much tougher. There are murder opportunities in this game, no matter how f * ck you chew! But nevertheless, all these possibilities were made in advance: their animation, effects, so that all of them someday will end and the second time you look at them will simply not be interesting! Also, judging by the screenshots, I can not say about the most, to put it mildly, cool graphics and physics. The gameplay is also not the most sophisticated, and by the middle of the game, I think, it will get pretty boring. The main thing that will make this game buy is the bloodiness of the game!
Despite how much I criticize this game in almost everything (except gore), it is still worth trying. Me too.
124 Comments
Sort by:
G
Guest 29.10.21

maybe we have the same freaking out, it's just that news from the hinterland does not reach us.

I hate to play such games. And steam is released in other ways: fishing, picnic, sports, nfs, beer :)

S
Sonic Son'edith 29.10.21

[quote name = "combine"] Their laws and way of life are to blame for the "fucking" of American teenagers: dn: [/ quote]

: agree: rage with fat, Extreme catch ...: evil:

c
combine 29.10.21

[quote name = "Tommy"] maybe we have the same freaking out, it's just that news from the hinterland does not reach us.

I hate to play such games. And steam is released in other ways: fishing, picnic, sports, nfs, beer :) [/ quote]
Fishing is good. But in my places you don't really fish. : cry:
And in the outback there are plenty of thugs too. Here are teeming in some "Duty units".

R
Raipper 29.10.21

[quote name = "Tommy"] And steam is released in other ways: fishing, picnic, sports, nfs, beer :) [/ quote]

[offtopic] For me, the best way to let off steam is a friendly boxing match with a friend: box:.

And what you have listed, apart from sports, is more likely to "relax" rather than "let off steam": wink: [/ offtopic]

S
StrikerX 29.10.21

[quote] And steam is released in other ways: fishing, picnic, sports, nfs, beer [/ quote]
brrrr: scare:: confused: in general, in such places they relax, have fun, this is not boxing or other where steam can be released. ..
What strange customs do you have in Estonia :)
That when you catch a fish you start chopping it with a knife? :)
And at a picnic, how can you let off steam? I'm afraid to think :)

And teenagers, American, unlike ours, are so angry because they have ammunition depots at home. And if there were no such games, then in general they would have a war on the streets. And what else to do for the little ones :)
Here the kids will play Manhunt, they will see all this, and then they will no longer want to go and kill all sorts of freaks on the street :)

N
NarayanCat 29.10.21

[offtopic] that's weird, how can you go outside after playing a game to do the same? what kind of dumbass you have to be to do this? and in some places abroad, such games are prohibited ... like, it will help ... if a child has such a psyche - any movie and a cartoon can be an impetus. and maybe in a dream it’s a prince ... of my friends, absolutely no one went to kill skinheads after playing manhunt ... our children are stronger, stronger ... but there they are really not that kind .. . times wet each other with pistols in schools [/ offtopic]

S
Sonic Son'edith 29.10.21

from mine, too, no one went ... yet ....: twisted:

G
Guest 29.10.21

I'm not talking about the fact that after playing such a game, someone there will go to chop someone with a knife .... I just ask you, do you not disgust? : brash: Is it necessary to kill someone, cut, chop off the head with shovels?

Relax and let off steam are the same concepts.

S
Sonic Son'edith 29.10.21

No, Tomies are different .... completely different. :)

------------------------------------------------ -------------------------------------
after revenge you will not feel better - a common misconception.

G
Guest 29.10.21

the same

S
Sonic Son'edith 29.10.21

[quote name = "Tommy"] are the same [/ quote]

for each different IMHO.
they seem the same to you, I know that they are different and the Americans are morons ...

N
NarayanCat 29.10.21

[b] Sonic Son'edit [/ b] [quote] Americans are morons [/ quote]
maybe not FSE, but I agree)))

[b] Tommy [/ b]
[quote] I'm just asking you, you don't mind ? [/ quote] absolutely not ... even cool ... I've been waiting for such a cruel thread for a long time)))

c
combine 29.10.21

Better to blow off steam in a Manhunt, rather than on those around (the favorite American method).
And fishing and picnic are good after letting off steam. To calm down. :)

G
Guest 29.10.21

nonsense

R
Raipper 29.10.21

[quote name = "Tommy"] nonsense [/ quote]

What exactly?

[quote] Better to let off steam in Manhunt'e, and not to others. (favorite American method). [/ quote]
Is it better to let off steam in public?

[Quote] And fishing and picnic are well suited after releasing steam. To calm down. :) [/ quote]
Or fishing does not allow you to rest? :)

And in general, just do we move away from the topic.
If the stars are lit, then someone needs it :), i.e. if they release games like sabzh, then someone will play in them and play with pleasure. How this will affect their psyche, and whether it will affect at all - it is not for us to decide and judge. This is their own business. We are not yet China (thank God!), And everyone plays what he wants.

G
Guest 29.10.21

nonsense that you can rest killing in this way. straight maniacs, sadists gathered here.

[Quote] How it will affect their psyche, and whether it will affect it at all - it is not for us to decide and judge. [/ quote]
he is crazy without a game, but the game also does not work very well on the psyche.

B
Blink 55 29.10.21

On one forum I already wrote about the subject, so I will quote.
[Quote] Now I'm playing on ZY2, it's not bad at all.
If the graphics were more realistic, then all these sadistic murders would look really scary, and so, dolls are dolls. [/ Quote]

N
NarayanCat 29.10.21

but how can a game affect the psyche?

G
Guest 29.10.21

on yours can not?

c
combine 29.10.21

[quote name = "NarayanCat"] how can a game affect the psyche? [/ quote]
If a person is predisposed to violence, then maybe.
Not even that. If a person has an unstable psyche, then it is not known how this or that game can affect him.