3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SVTR 31.10.21 10:42 am

RAGE 2

Publisher: Bethesda 

Developer: ID Sodtware, Avalanche Studios

Platforms: PC, PS4, Xbox One

Site: rage.com

Heatwave_triple-3D-boxfronts-norate-02.p

RAGE 2

Immerse yourself in a post-apocalyptic universe where there is no society, no law, no order. RAGE2 is the brainchild of two giants of the gaming industry: renowned open world creators Avalanche Studios and shooter gurus id Software. The result is a delightful meat grinder where you can go anywhere, shoot anything and blow up whatever you want.

Modified on May 14, 2018 by SVTR
124 Comments
Sort by:
G
Grayharvey 31.10.21

Is this the very hell on earth? : 57a8bd5b52b45_FROG6: I already smelled of burning.

M
Marshanya239 31.10.21

C
CRIMATOR 31.10.21

the video is terrible, such a clownery does not work very well for the project

but I hope the game itself will be normal

E
Echoes 31.10.21

1 minute ago, CRIMATOR said:

this kind of clowning does not suit the project very well

How did you understand it? : troll_face_18: The second game of the series, as it were. In the first, there was generally a generic post-apoc

Gameplay tomorrow, uh

So at E3 there will be another big game

Modified May 14, 2018 by Echoes

C
CRIMATOR 31.10.21

3 minutes ago, Echoes said:

How did you understand it? : troll_face_18: The second game of the series, as it were. In the first, there was generally a generic post-apoc

on the video, no?

m
musicant 31.10.21

on the video, no?

Does the video have gameplay? Let's see how it plays out soon. Fun games are not enough now

C
CRIMATOR 31.10.21

Just now, the musicant said:

Does the video have gameplay? Let's see how it plays out soon. Fun games are not enough now

so I rated the video, not the game

E
Echoes 31.10.21

on the video, no?

You wrote it like you meant it WAS BETTER BEFORE

In addition, a video with live actors

And mb is just filmed in a similar vein

C
CRIMATOR 31.10.21

Just now, Echoes said:

You wrote it like you meant it WAS BETTER BEFORE

I didn't mean that, the first game is quite average

Just now, Echoes said:

In addition, a video with live actors

And mb is just filmed in a similar vein

maybe I just have such a rejection, I don't like punks, like clowning and cheap live action

E
Echoes 31.10.21

Well, it's not cheap, it's just filmed like in the 70s

Z
Zertylon 31.10.21

good kitsch, what are you

S
SVTR 31.10.21

The game is made by ID and Avalanche Studios

Z
Zertylon 31.10.21

1 minute ago, SVTR said:

Avalanche Studios

uh

W
Water 31.10.21

So far, it's something absurd, no matter how the gameplay turns out to be a jerkboard with numbers, nevertheless, the avalanches are putting their hand, masters at dull dragging of cards 

C
CRIMATOR 31.10.21

Immerse yourself in a post-apocalyptic world where there is no society, no law, no order. Rage 2 was the brainchild of two giants of the gaming industry: the acclaimed open world masters Avalanche Studios and the shooter gurus id Software. The result is a delightful meat grinder where you can go anywhere, shoot anything and blow up whatever you want. "

in general, clownery like borderlands after all

S
SerorDe 31.10.21

Lol cake. Mentioning Mad Max, I did not think how I would be close to the truth. Well, if we took into account all the mistakes of the game about Max Rokatansky, I'm ready to plunge into this crazy, crazy post-apocalypse. The video is provocative, I don't know what they started to grumble about.

Modified May 14, 2018 by SerorDe

W
Water 31.10.21

Are the Avalanche world renowned masters? Fuck myself, and then I'm a ballerina 

d
dozensnake 31.10.21

In the morning I heard that mb avalanchi and even then the enthusiasm faded away. These guys know how to make beautiful worlds and good mechanics along with the most monotonous missions and filling the world. Somehow now I don't wait at all):

S
SerorDe 31.10.21

Ps-ps, chozen ony ... maybe we'll wait for the gameplay ... well, it's me so that it would not be on the name of the studio and synopsis to lower expectations from the game.

d
dozensnake 31.10.21

2 minutes ago, SerorDe said:

so that not on the name of the studio and synopsis to lower expectations from the game.

I remember a review in a gamer on the first Just Cause, where the developers were scolded a little, for the fact that the young and just stuffed an empty open world, but there is the potential to become cool developers

years have passed and they still make games in the same way

xs why suddenly they change