3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SVTR 31.10.21 10:42 am

RAGE 2

Publisher: Bethesda 

Developer: ID Sodtware, Avalanche Studios

Platforms: PC, PS4, Xbox One

Site: rage.com

Heatwave_triple-3D-boxfronts-norate-02.p

RAGE 2

Immerse yourself in a post-apocalyptic universe where there is no society, no law, no order. RAGE2 is the brainchild of two giants of the gaming industry: renowned open world creators Avalanche Studios and shooter gurus id Software. The result is a delightful meat grinder where you can go anywhere, shoot anything and blow up whatever you want.

Modified on May 14, 2018 by SVTR
124 Comments
Sort by:
C
CRIMATOR 31.10.21

2 minutes ago, Echoes said:

Avalanche has 2 branches, as it were : troll_face_18:

They did just cost 3 and mad max at the same time

but what does this have to do with it, if I'm asking something completely different?

in any case, there is always a leading studio, and there is one that just helps

it is logical to assume that if id does doom, then she is unlikely to lead

Modified May 14, 2018 by CRIMATOR

H
Humidifier 31.10.21

This style, and also Avalanche Studios ...

Spoiler

F
FireMixRU 31.10.21

I hope this is not the kind of announcement that will "make people fall from their chairs"? If so, then chot on the wild op sneaks

m
musicant 31.10.21

8 minutes ago, Echoes said:

Avalanche has 2 branches, as it were : troll_face_18:

They did just cost 3 and mad max at the same time

and both are so-so.

a
aRmOnDo 31.10.21

Oh wei, tomorrow is the gameplay

If even a fraction of the tadant IDs goes to Avalanches, I will only be glad. If destructibility is added and the openworld is intelligible, I will only be glad

Only this means that we will not see the second Doom and the fifth Fall (or spinoff like New Vegas) soon.

And yes, in the Board, the whole point is in knocking out loot, Rage was not talking about it at all

We should check out Max from Lavigne, see what and how

They also make their own Biomutant like?

Modified on May 14, 2018 by aRmOnDo

E
Echoes 31.10.21

2 minutes ago, the musicant said:

and both are so-so.

Mad Max has a cool atmosphere and cars are fun to drive

B
Bergamot 31.10.21

1 minute ago, aRmOnDo said:

Only this means that we will not see the second Doom and the fifth Fall (or spinoff like New Vegas) soon.

What's the connection? These are all different studios.

J
JIe0H 31.10.21

There will be an unrecognized masterpiece for 87 points, screen it (I will correct it tomorrow when I see the gameplay : trollface-new:)

L
Ligfip1 31.10.21

Recently passed max, no one forces to clean half the map

but it's great to drive on typewriters and the plot is pleasant, very atmospheric

M
Manson 31.10.21

Smells like shit, it will be like with the first part, normal shooter mechanics from id software, and everything else is a parasha for which the avalanche is responsible: troll_face_18:

J
JIe0H 31.10.21

I'm interested in something else, Arbor again lsd stoned by choosing a release window and will release it there, I don't know, on a day with rdr for example

C
CRIMATOR 31.10.21

Just now, JIe0H said:

I'm interested in something else, Arbor again lsd stoned by choosing a release window and will release it there, I don't know, on a day with rdr for example

in this case, do not care at all : trollface-new:

J
JIe0H 31.10.21

Well, it will be according to the Borda's mood, according to the Dresteni mechanics, because a game-service is needed to sponsor Mikami (and the new TEC is not coming soon), here)))

There it turns out to journalists a week before the announcement. Gazebo sent out something in the manner of "come everybody to the announcement of a new jester from us."

S
Smitt 31.10.21

And boxart is niche like this:

L
Ligfip1 31.10.21

Boxing art of course fire!

I even wanted to buy: 57a8bd5deb03a_FROG17:

G
Green102 31.10.21

The Avalans will pull up the open world and drive up to Mad Max, and the Ides will do the shooter part. Let it turn out and not 10 out of 10 BUT ... But let's see

t
topsy_kcrets 31.10.21

in the first rage, I liked the shooting and cool art, although they didn't think of what to do with the open world in id, I looked at this beauty, locations, characters and wanted an RPG like a fallout

but the gazebo already has a fallout, we decided to move the series to the sandbox, the avalanche is so-so choice, maybe it will work out under the supervision of the gazebo

G
Grayharvey 31.10.21

And if you think so, who has done normal open worlds lately except for projectors and ninky with their zelda? Yubikov not to offer : trollface-new:

E
Echoes 31.10.21

Well, in fact, they confirmed that they are developing people who made Mad Max, and not Just Coast 3 

a
aRmOnDo 31.10.21

Bergamot Doom is too serious a project, and IDs are already being scattered over two projects together with KuChem.

And Fall, well, if Fall comes out and Rage comes out, what do you choose? Obviously, the Gazebo will not put up competitors for itself, releasing two open worlds in the first person in the post-apocalypse. 

Comparing the boring boxing of the first part with the bright and crazy boxing, the second will definitely change the mood. I hope the idea of ​​any corporations in the post-apocalypse will be left behind so that you can choose a sponsor for the races and will develop this topic from the first part

Modified on May 14, 2018 by aRmOnDo