3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SVTR 31.10.21 10:42 am

RAGE 2

Publisher: Bethesda 

Developer: ID Sodtware, Avalanche Studios

Platforms: PC, PS4, Xbox One

Site: rage.com

Heatwave_triple-3D-boxfronts-norate-02.p

RAGE 2

Immerse yourself in a post-apocalyptic universe where there is no society, no law, no order. RAGE2 is the brainchild of two giants of the gaming industry: renowned open world creators Avalanche Studios and shooter gurus id Software. The result is a delightful meat grinder where you can go anywhere, shoot anything and blow up whatever you want.

Modified on May 14, 2018 by SVTR
124 Comments
Sort by:
J
JIe0H 31.10.21

6 minutes ago, Echoes said:

Well, in fact, they confirmed that they are developing people who made Mad Max, and not Just Coast 3 

And it seems to be good, but it seems to be xs

I just hope that the Arbor will beat them on the hands and control every step, so they are sensible

4 minutes ago, aRmOnDo said:

Obviously, the Gazebo will not put up competitors for itself, releasing two open worlds in the first person in the post-apocalypse. 

such marketers of the Gazebo : 57a8bd5a80d7f_FROG3:will release Rage 2, a new Foul from Avalon and a reissue of 3 with HB in one week with RDR: Aww-yeah-meme:

G
Good hunter 31.10.21

5 minutes ago, JIe0H said:

ny foul from Avalon and reissue of 3 with HB in one week

to want : 57a8bd5bc0908_FROG8:

although not, reissue nafig

E
Echoes 31.10.21

10 minutes ago, JIe0H said:

And it seems to be good, but it seems to be xs

I just hope that the Arbor will beat them on the hands and control every step, so they are sensible

Well, here really is a completely different case.

The same vorners just ordered Mad Max from them (the film was just coming out, sort of)

And here it is the ID game - and therefore I think there should be proper control

Modified May 14, 2018 by Echoes

M
Manson 31.10.21

2 minutes ago, Echoes said:

Well, here really is a completely different case.

The same vorners just ordered Mad Max from them

And here it is the ID game - and therefore I think there should be proper control

What's the difference who will control them if they never did anything normal https://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/Avalanche_Studios

E
Echoes 31.10.21

1 minute ago, Shepard said:

What's the difference who will control them if they never did anything normal https://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/Avalanche_Studios

I already wrote that they are not only able to work out an open world: troll_face_5:

But since you have already played the subject

M
Manson 31.10.21

4 minutes ago, Echoes said:

I already wrote that they are not only able to work out an open world: troll_face_5:

But since you have already played the subject

And what can they do? Maybe the plot? : 57a8bd5a80d7f_FROG3:

S
Saturianin 31.10.21

3 minutes ago, Shepard said:

And what can they do? Maybe the plot?

Beautiful desert was in mad max and clouds, everything.

E
Echoes 31.10.21

1 minute ago, Shepard said:

And what can they do? Maybe the plot? : 57a8bd5a80d7f_FROG3:

In Just Coast 2 they were able to play fun gameplay, with which even the jerk off the open world did not get bored.

In Mad Max, they were able to enter the atmosphere and cars

Well, you are like a little, if only to put on a label of trash-makers and mediocrities

M
Manson 31.10.21

1 minute ago, Echoes said:

In Just Coast 2 they were able to play fun gameplay, with which even the jerk off the open world did not get bored.

In Mad Max, they were able to enter the atmosphere and cars

Well, you are like a little, if only to put on a label of trash-makers and mediocrities

Maybe you just like to twist? Play normal games lol

E
Echoes 31.10.21

2 minutes ago, Shepard said:

Maybe you just like to twist? Play normal games lol

Which ones do you like? 

M
Manson 31.10.21

4 minutes ago, Echoes said:

Which ones do you like? 

Soon you will reach the slag yubi, on the PC from hunger, if not already, since such a parasha as zhast kos and mad max game norms.

E
Echoes 31.10.21

3 minutes ago, Shepard said:

Soon you will reach the slag yubi, on the PC from hunger, if not already, since such a parasha as zhast kos and mad max game norms.

I did not write that they are normal, you already thought of it : troll_face_18:

You probably have the same scale, where from 8 to 10 : trollface-new:

J
JIe0H 31.10.21

6 minutes ago, Shepard said:

how hard kos and mad max

why are you so hate

I didn’t play the third one, but the second lcd was quite 8-ku

med max - 7

normal such middle peasants, without any large jambs

a
aRmOnDo 31.10.21

Come on, Avalanscha has potential, they just add normal game designers. Their games revolved around running around on a huge map and blowing up objects, enough for a start, but on top of the concept you need to work, maybe IDs and Arbor will give them this very creative kick.

M
Manson 31.10.21

Echoes make excuses now: troll_face_18:

Seriously, there is a difference between talented developers, such as platinum games, who can afford to release slag on order once (see turtles) and incompetent developers such as avalanche, who only make mediocre games at 6/10 maximum.

E
Echoes 31.10.21

They need to work for Sony, they will immediately trample the masterpieces : trollface-new:

J
Juanito 31.10.21

I have a feeling that:

1) the game will be released this fall

2) the advertising budget will be small

3) y games will be so-so sales

I hope Bethesda marketers got their minds

Z
Zonda 31.10.21

Some very unexpected announcement. The first part, it seems, was quickly forgotten.

G
Grantovich 31.10.21

The first part was remembered by the non-disconnectable Nubian crosshair, a legless protagonist who does not cast a shadow and not the best control and shooting.

I played a bit in this despondency and redirected it to the trash.

However, I am still waiting for the sequel, maybe the new developments will not screw up as much as Carmack did in his time.

===

PS: teaser parachute, clowning during a gay pride parade ...

Modified May 14, 2018 by Grantovich

G
Grantovich 31.10.21

13 minutes ago, Cosmopunk said:

Trash, frenzy, freedom of action, rating 18+, rides in the spirit of Twisted Metal - a thrill. I'm really looking forward to the gameplay, most likely I'll buy the game at the start.

Why wait before the start, some of the local residents make pre-orders by being led to the colorful box cover ...

True, then they can see the light and start spitting: icon_mrgreen:

Let me remind you what the first part was like, otherwise, I see, here many have already flowed ...