3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SVTR 31.10.21 10:42 am

RAGE 2

Publisher: Bethesda 

Developer: ID Sodtware, Avalanche Studios

Platforms: PC, PS4, Xbox One

Site: rage.com

Heatwave_triple-3D-boxfronts-norate-02.p

RAGE 2

Immerse yourself in a post-apocalyptic universe where there is no society, no law, no order. RAGE2 is the brainchild of two giants of the gaming industry: renowned open world creators Avalanche Studios and shooter gurus id Software. The result is a delightful meat grinder where you can go anywhere, shoot anything and blow up whatever you want.

Modified on May 14, 2018 by SVTR
124 Comments
Sort by:
G
Grindders 31.10.21

Interestingly, marketing with Microsoft is back. Bethesda just stubbornly do not want to cooperate with Sonya.

The gameplay is interesting to watch. I suspect that it will be, of course, just Mad Max, but in the first person.

Modified May 14, 2018 by Grindders

S
SerorDe 31.10.21

Just now, dozensnake said:

years have passed and they still make games in the same way

xs why suddenly they change

Well, for example, here the game is made by 2 studios. Why everyone sees Avalanche Studios but skips id Software.

d
dozensnake 31.10.21

SerorDe idi usually only help in such cases with technology, etc.

even when they help a lot, it does not always end up as a guarantor of quality (see foul4)

I would like it differently, but again practice shows

d
delete 31.10.21

After the trailer, I began to wait even more for Borderlands 3: troll_face_61:

And so, let's see what kind of gameplay. By the way, the music in the trailer is great))

J
Juanito 31.10.21

capture0b202a58f21695a7.gif

B
Bergamot 31.10.21

Just now, dozensnake said:

then this does not always end up as a guarantor of quality (see foul4)

In this case, it is. They helped with shooting and it turned out many times better than in the top three and HB.

C
Charmander 31.10.21

Now people can probably be hauled on a hook ... wait a minute : 57a8bd5bc0908_FROG8:

S
SerorDe 31.10.21

dozensnake Well, tomorrow we'll see what and how. At least the first Avalanche Studios game from the first person, which means the rules have already changed a little and the studio has moved away from the usual formula. Again, adjusted for the wind, but Mad Max I think is a good game.

d
dozensnake 31.10.21

Bergamot shooting is cool, and everything else is nothing, so what's the point

and then they can start shooting, and we will again get an empty open-world filled with tasks, like destroy 100 camps

Just now, SerorDe said:

Again, adjusted for the wind, but Mad Max I think is a good game.

unfortunately I can't say the same

m
musicant 31.10.21

ghm. If the organization of Ov will be at the level of their past games, then nuuuuuuuu nafig.

E
Echoes 31.10.21

Shout from you

So write like it's an Avalanche game

It is clearly written - FROM THE DEVELOPER

m
musicant 31.10.21

Just now, Echoes said:

Shout from you

well, it is not clear how much they participate. And these people do not know how to make exciting worlds for the entire passage.

E
Echoes 31.10.21

Just now, the musicant said:

well, it is not clear how much they participate. And these people do not know how to make exciting worlds for the entire passage.

It is logical to assume that since Avalanche is an outside studio, they are far from being occupied with the main aspects of the game.

I think so, Avalanche was called because Id is still doing doom in parallel

C
Charmander 31.10.21

3 minutes ago, Echoes said:

Shout from you

It's time to panic, and then, well laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

z
zhenia13 31.10.21

We nifiga do not know about the percentage of involvement of this or that development in the development. Maybe the same idi only help with the running of the new engine, or they completely do shooting together with the enemies, for example, etc. Just Koz is a dull parasha and if Rage 2 will be made according to her patterns, then no matter how awesome shooter they bring, the game throw in after the first few hours. Here it is already necessary to wait for information, but for now any speculations are meaningless.

C
CRIMATOR 31.10.21

1 minute ago, Echoes said:

It is logical to assume that since Avalanche is an outside studio, they are far from being occupied with the main aspects of the game.

I think so, Avalanche was called because Id is still doing doom in parallel

well, in general, it is logical to assume everything is the other way around, id makes doom, so on rage only as a consultant

A
Amil_Gaoul 31.10.21

It will be funny if the game actually turns out to be so colorful and poisonous. But in general it is strange that they decided to make a sequel to Rage, because the first one was far from perfect and she was scolded a lot for that.

E
Echoes 31.10.21

Just now, zhenia13 said:

We nifiga do not know about the percentage of involvement of this or that development in the development. Maybe the same IDs only help with running a new engine

Well, if at E3 they also announce doom2, then that's the way it is

Just now, CRIMATOR said:

well, in general, it is logical to assume everything is the other way around, id makes doom, so on rage only as a consultant

The fact of the matter is that a co-developer is not a consultant.

1 minute ago, Amil_Gaoul said:

But in general it is strange that they decided to make a sequel to Rage, because the first one was far from perfect and she was scolded a lot for that.

So fashion went to games like this

And this is much easier than releasing a new IP - you just try to avoid mistakes of Part 1

C
CRIMATOR 31.10.21

4 minutes ago, Echoes said:

The fact of the matter is that a co-developer is not a consultant.

Do you know a lot of games, where two large studios developed a project in a commensurate manner? even the assassin has one main developer and many others doing some less important things

E
Echoes 31.10.21

Just now, CRIMATOR said:

Do you know a lot of games, where two large studios developed a project in a commensurate manner?

Avalanche has 2 branches, as it were : troll_face_18:

They did just cost 3 and mad max at the same time