3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SVTR 31.10.21 10:42 am

RAGE 2

Publisher: Bethesda 

Developer: ID Sodtware, Avalanche Studios

Platforms: PC, PS4, Xbox One

Site: rage.com

Heatwave_triple-3D-boxfronts-norate-02.p

RAGE 2

Immerse yourself in a post-apocalyptic universe where there is no society, no law, no order. RAGE2 is the brainchild of two giants of the gaming industry: renowned open world creators Avalanche Studios and shooter gurus id Software. The result is a delightful meat grinder where you can go anywhere, shoot anything and blow up whatever you want.

Modified on May 14, 2018 by SVTR
124 Comments
Sort by:
L
Ligfip1 31.10.21

Yes, the first part was a fierce one

I don’t understand who is protecting her?

there the bulletstorm soon came out and rolled her into the asphalt

m
mchammer 31.10.21

Grantovich omg. first rage came out in 2011? how fast time flies PPC

W
Water 31.10.21

33 minutes ago, mchammer said:

Grantovich omg. first rage came out in 2011? how fast time flies PPC

I also wanted to write, they say, the gazebo gave a fresh series to be torn apart, although it consisted of a mediocre first part, duck fucking, it will be 7 years already, until this part comes out, although I remember those denui very well

Modified May 14, 2018 by Water

d
dredd6 31.10.21

Do not admire all the beauty of the design and art style of the 1st part, you probably need to play with your ass and not have any sense of beauty at all ... IMHO, visually - the most beautiful post-apocalypse in games. But how to find fault with minor flaws (sometimes sucked out of the finger) of the game on the whole Internet, especially if some fashionable youtuber blogger said it - this is great! And about the gameplay - it was played normally.

The game had graphical problems and incompleteness, but everything else was well done.

They will make you a lot of locations, but they will only look like in all modern openworlds - empty, monotonous and dull, generally tasteless grindilka for 100+ hours of gameplay, like mad max or edge headlights, and not like in the 1st rage, where There were few locations, but there was a feeling that they were poring over each room, and not just poking a bunch of trees on an empty large meadow ... In general, I'll be glad to be wrong ...

Modified on June 23rd, 2018 by dredd6

S
Saturianin 31.10.21

I wonder why they didn't wait and announce on e3? Either because of a leak, they had to urgently drain the announcement, or on e3 they already have a lot of what will be shown, against the background of which the rage 2 will look insignificant.

1524579830181962460.jpg

S
SerorDe 31.10.21

15 minutes ago, Saturianin said:

I wonder why they didn't wait and announce on e3? Either because of a leak, they had to urgently drain the announcement, or on e3 they already have a lot of what will be shown, against the background of which the rage 2 will look insignificant.

1524579830181962460.jpg

Well, as I understood from Twitter, they were planning an announcement this week anyway, just because of the leak they had to force things. Therefore, I suppose, at E3 and without RaguTu, they will be bombed with announcements.

O
Owl 31.10.21

4 hours ago, dredd6 said:

Do not admire all the beauty of the design and art style of the 1st part, you probably need to play with your ass and not have any sense of beauty at all ... IMHO, visually - the most beautiful post-apocalypse in games. But how to find fault with minor flaws (sometimes sucked out of the finger) of the game on the whole Internet, especially if some fashionable youtuber blogger said it - this is great! And about the gameplay - it was played normally.

The game had graphical problems and incompleteness, but everything else was well done.

They will make a lot of locations for you, but only they will look like in all modern openworlds of our time - empty, monotonous and dull, generally tasteless grind, like mad max or headlights of the edge, and not like in the 1st rage, where there were few locations, but there was a feeling that they were poring over each room, and not just poking a bunch of trees on an empty large clearing ... In general, I will be glad to be wrong ...

I support. you need to listen less to any reviewers and have your own opinion. good game. the plot is only lame and the ending. the atmosphere and the shooting itself was true. the visuals are pretty cool too. except that the idea of ​​a mega-texture karmak did not pay off very well and this texture was sometimes loaded for a very long time.

G
Greidis 31.10.21

I thought it would be difficult to make the color scheme worse than that of the first game, but here we tried to do it. Yellow and pink colors are too much. I get it kind of like playing with colors like MedMax with Hardy in the flares scene at the beginning, but one fig looks terrible. Hopefully the game itself will be more relaxed than its advertising campaign. And I also read a rumor that the Avalanche games are involved, so they will once again file the medmax.: 57a8bd5ab4d94_FROG4:

5 hours ago, dredd6 said:

They will make you a lot of locations, but only they will look like in all modern open worlds of our time

Now all openworlds, namely the designs of locations, are at their best for almost everyone. It's not clear what you are complaining about, if it is the card in sandbox games that is most often the most perfected element, and completely different aspects suffer. Just the same, it is enough to look at the Levl design in the same 5th Farkrai, about which you threw in above.

Modified May 15, 2018 by Greidis

E
Echoes 31.10.21

1 minute ago, Greidis said:

rumor

: troll_face_2:

Officially, as it were

G
Greidis 31.10.21

Just now, Echoes said:

: troll_face_2:

Officially, as it were

damn, well, this is absolutely sadness.: 57a8bd5ab4d94_FROG4: 

Another "masterpiece" from Avalanche under the sauce "Entertain yourself, on hundreds of thousands of square kilometers of a dull map"

Modified May 15, 2018 by Greidis

d
dredd6 31.10.21

3 minutes ago, Greidis said:

I thought it would be difficult to make the color scheme worse than that of the first game, but here we tried to do it. Yellow and pink colors are too much. I get it kind of like playing with colors like MedMax with Hardy in the flares scene at the beginning, but one fig looks terrible. Hopefully the game itself will be more relaxed than its advertising campaign. And I also read a rumor that the Avalanche games are involved, so they will once again file the medmax.: 57a8bd5ab4d94_FROG4:

Now all openworlds, namely the designs of locations, are at their best for almost everyone. It's not clear what you are complaining about, if it is the card in sandbox games that is most often the most perfected element, and completely different aspects suffer.

This does not save you from boredom and monotony, it is easier to set up in a clearing of trees than to arrange everything individually and concentrated on the shelves in some closed location and, IMHO, it looks better. Look, in the same MGS V horror, not open world.,.

S
SerorDe 31.10.21

Well, the wasteland in Max was cool and most importantly visually diverse (in fact, for me it is generally the best desert in video games), so I certainly wouldn't worry about the open world view.

q
qdash 31.10.21

I'll bet 5 kopecks that it will turn out to be a kind of variation on the theme of the battle royale. If not - and to hell with him, we will be chopped into a single. But, something tells me that the open world empty Bethesda will not be allowed to use for some single project. Most likely the situation is similar to Quake Champions - another outsourcing of the id Software franchise, which will again be done under their "sensitive leadership". Such a sudden announcement in the style of QC and Avalanche designated as id Software's studio partner seem to be hinting. The three IPs will be hardly dragged, so we are waiting for the final QC release patch, after which the game will be updated less and less. However, they have already repaired the shooting there, and the balance of the heroes, as I said, cannot be repaired ... but that's another story.

I have only two wishes for this game - good shooting and good driving. If the original R (A) GE had the first, then the second can now be fully counted on, since the game is made by the developers of Mad Max. It seems that, as before, I will devote the lion's share of the playing time, as before, to the games of the Gazebo. Only instead of say QC or Doom '16 (or both), Rage will enter the arena. The rest of the assholes did not understand that making a shooter, you need to do so that the game brings pleasure from shooting, and not something else. And since sandbox is not about cinematography, the bias in the quality of game mechanics is expected to be very solid, and with it replayability.

The setting will obviously be Mad Max meets Suicide Squad, judging by the trailer - due to the abundance of pink. However, in a few hours we will find out everything. It will be interesting to know how true my predictions will be.

The only total fakap for me personally will be if the game is transferred to a third-person view, then it will still be possible to wrinkle the ass and wait for all kinds of discounts. But since TPS from id Software is nonsense, I think we will not see such shit there.

Looking forward to the gameplay!

q
qdash 31.10.21

Cosmopunk Well, you shouldn't expect the scale of GTA from the game Avalanche right away. It is clear that the vryatly game will be as "dead" as the first Rage. I don't know what about "disco for those who are over 30", but you can probably count on the "paint show". Gygy.

I'm more interested in what original gameplay features will be invested in the game and whether they will be at all.

S
Stepan 31.10.21

17 hours ago, Grantovich said:

The first part was remembered by the non-disconnectable Nubian crosshair

There are things in this life that are unchanging: QaAIgbl:

r
reptail 31.10.21

14 hours ago, Saturianin said:

This.

For me, this is a completely competent decision. There is still a month before E3, there is an informational lull, any such announcements receive a decent amount of attention, if only because there is nothing more to discuss. For some time now, Rage 2 will be almost the hottest news feed, especially if an acceptable gameplay video is rolled out. At E3 itself, there will be not only a gazebo with its other games, everyone will pull the blanket over themselves, and I still doubt that it is Rage 2 that would help the gazebo in this tug. Continuation of a fairly old game, which many did not enter, from the developers to which many are skeptical, well, that. Yes, you can take a look at the same gamazhek: (not the largest resource, of course, but still) in E3, the topic of pages 10-15 was discussed only, but if there were an announcement on E3, they would receive 3 comments like "Oh, rage, cool" and all,

S
SVTR 31.10.21

L
Ligfip1 31.10.21

How awesome is that

S
Softik 31.10.21

3 minutes ago, SVTR said:

I got worries about the game. all the daring fun in the video is created by the background track, I advise you to watch the same gameplay without sound, a surprise awaits you : Aww-yeah-meme:

d
dozensnake 31.10.21

Well, it doesn't look like the first part at all, here you can see max honey, then bulletstorm. In general, it's cool.

True Wide Open World from Avalanches is again a shadow of doubt