3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Saprophagous 31.10.21 10:48 am

Waiting for STALKER: Shadow of Chernobyl

Well? Looking forward to STALKER ??? We are waiting ... And you?

Only, the further, the sadder ... How long can you postpone the release date? To indulge with screenshots and videos of the engine's capabilities ... Fairy tales about rags and leaves flying in the wind ... Competitions based on stories for an unreleased game ... It's a bit dim ... I remember Duke N'ukem Foreva ... or rather Neva (never) ...

And the screenshots? Have you seen this horror? No ... Everything is of course beautiful and even very, but ... that is the question ... A question for the creators ... What (ladies, close your ears) is the devil in all the guns, the bolt is left, not right ??? This is a new round in the idea of ​​military mazahism - cartridges flying out when firing and slapping in the face of the face ??? We are COOL warriors !!! Hooray!!! We don't need easy victories ... Give a Kalash or FN2000, or at least a Dragunov, but only with the LEFT bolt, so that the sleeves are in the face, so that aiming was more difficult ... otherwise we are so cool that we fall asleep when shooting with normal weapons ............

124 Comments
Sort by:
S
Segal 31.10.21

Well? Looking forward to STALKER ??? We are waiting ... And you?

Only, the further, the sadder ... How long can you postpone the release date? To indulge with screenshots and videos of the engine's capabilities ... Fairy tales about rags and leaves flying in the wind ... Competitions based on stories for an unreleased game ... It's a bit dim ... I remember Duke N'ukem Foreva ... or rather Neva (never) ...

And the screenshots? Have you seen this horror? No ... Everything is of course beautiful and even very, but ... that is the question ... A question for the creators ... What (ladies, close your ears) is the devil in all the guns, the bolt is left, not right ??? This is a new round in the idea of ​​military mazahism - cartridges flying out when firing and slapping in the face of the face ??? We are COOL warriors !!! Hooray!!! We don't need easy victories ... Give a Kalash or FN2000, or at least a Dragunov, but only with the LEFT bolt, so that the sleeves are in the face, so that aiming was more difficult ... otherwise we are so cool that we fall asleep when shooting with normal weapons ............

1. A very good person, whom I believe as I saw STALKER with my own eyes in the GSC office. Long talked about how cool it is.

2. The left bolt is on the weapon for the left-hander: wink: For me - just right: wink: (for those who don't know - I'm left-handed). In general, it is not at all difficult to mirror these models - they work for five minutes.

S
Saprophagous 31.10.21

Yeah ... barrels for left-handers ... only in the right hand they flaunt ...

Mirror mona, but ... the same cumey ... the shutter is on the right, but left-handed got: P

S
Shmu-Hadron 31.10.21

1. A very good person, whom I believe as I saw STALKER with my own eyes in the GSC office. Long talked about how cool it is.

Who is this, if not a secret? : wink:

And on the topic - IMHO, the person who created it ... uh ... there is, in general, nothing to do. The shutter on the wrong side is such, I apologize, nonsense ...:?

S
Segal 31.10.21

Who is this, if not a secret? : wink:

Otherwise you don't know: wink:

And on the topic - IMHO, the person who created it ... uh ... there is, in general, nothing to do. The shutter on the wrong side is such, I apologize, nonsense ...:?

I just talked to GSC - they said that the left bolt is in all games that are not serious tactical shooters, for example in Counter-Strike. And while he did not bother anyone. It is made for greater entertainment, because if you place it on the right, it will not be visible.

In general, as for me, this is not a problem.

PS And the ability to change the color seems to have to be canceled ...

S
Shmu-Hadron 31.10.21

I just talked to GSC - they said that the left bolt is in all games that are not serious tactical shooters, for example in Counter-Strike. And while he did not bother anyone. It is made for greater entertainment, because if you place it on the right, it will not be visible.

So it is all so clear. It is not clear why someone needs to raise a howl here ...

Uh ... I mean? Font colors in your post? IMHO, not worth it. For example, it's better to hide spoilers this way - I wrote something like color = lightgrey, and you can write spoilers as much as you like, because without selecting the text, it's pretty hard to read :)

S
Segal 31.10.21

Uh ... I mean? Font colors in your post? IMHO, not worth it. For example, it's better to hide spoilers this way - I wrote something like color = lightgrey, and you can write spoilers as much as you like, because without selecting the text, it's pretty hard to read :)

Well, yes. But there are some people who write all their messages in red. Annoying, yes.

T
Talker 31.10.21

On Ai TI Xi, the thread about the shutter has already swelled up decently ... How people are worried about left-handed problems :) ... And you're not serious ....: D

http://itc.ua/forums/thread.phtml?ID=9082&vall=1&sort=desc

D
Davinci 31.10.21

Saprophagous, you are all right, of course. Only - alas! - a little late.

This question has been raised more than once on the forum of the game's official website. Numerous dissatisfied people with enviable periodicity posted postings of this content on the forum.

They even tried to open the vote. - (After the first ten messages appeared there that "inversion is disgusting", the developers quickly covered it).

In the end, after much bickering, the developers posted an answer with the following meaning: - "We wanted the best ... But we will not redo it anyway, - we are running out of time. Here in Stalker 2, we will do everything right ..."

Here is such a "realism". : lol:

S
Segal 31.10.21

On Ai TI Xi, the thread about the shutter has already swelled up decently ... How people are worried about left-handed problems :) ... And you're not serious ....: D

http://itc.ua/forums/thread.phtml?ID=9082&vall=1&sort=desc

I read it. He laughed. I really love tactical shooters. In such games, I am ready to sit with a magnifying glass and find fault with the inscriptions on the flasks of the killed Russian soldiers. But STALKER is a fantastic arcade shooter. There was a wonderful bln-cannon in Venom. And nothing. A lot of people play Counter-Mother-Strike too - the left shutter does not interfere with anyone. I doubt that anyone there noticed him at all besides the PR managers of the arms companies.

I agree, the left shutter is a trifle. Such a trifle that the authors could fix without much harm to the game. But they may not fix it - also without much harm to the game. The position of the shutter will not affect THIS game in any way. We are not playing tea in Raven Shield (by the way, just a song).

T
Talker 31.10.21

I also tried to explain to people there ... And still they write to ICQ "this is wrong !! And why did it?"

In general, there is simply nothing to complain about yet (or maybe not yet ... I hope not yet) ...

S
Saprophagous 31.10.21

I moved this forum to ITC due to the fact that here (on the gammage) a moderator and two cripples (one of them is me) are taking part ... and this is rather sad ... But here

http://itc.ua/forums/thread.phtml?ID=9082&sort=asc&vall=1

it turned out to be a real conversation ... here you have everything you can find fault with ... and why it can and should be done ...

S
Segal 31.10.21

I moved this forum to ITC due to the fact that a moderator and two cripples (one of them is me) are taking part here (on gammage) ... and this is rather sad ...

Because it's not a topic: lol: Left shutter, right shutter - what's the difference?

S
Shmu-Hadron 31.10.21

Hmm ... Segal, now I understand you - well, about the color :)

S
Segal 31.10.21

Hmm ... Segal, now I understand you - well, about the color :) And there is also the size of the letters, but, thank God, no one really uses it: lol:

T
Talker 31.10.21

SO WILL USE YOU SHOULD JUST SUBMIT EXAMPLE: D

In general, leave only the gray color, as Shmu wrote, it can really be useful ... Well, white can ...

S
Shmu-Hadron 31.10.21

In general, leaving only the gray color as Shmu wrote, he really can be useful ... Well, white can ...

I used light gray as the least noticeable on this background (white and just gray reads pretty well) - which, by the way, is not in the "Font Color" drop-down list at all: wink:

T
Talker 31.10.21

And light gray is well read in citations, but white is not :)

S
Shmu-Hadron 31.10.21

And light gray is well read in citations, but white is not :)

What, besides laziness, prevents the citing person from changing the font color in the quote? : wink:

T
Talker 31.10.21

What, besides laziness, prevents the citing person from changing the font color in the quote? : wink:

That's why you need white ... But spoiler branches will look very fun ... Such ghosts :)

M
Mercykiller 31.10.21

Well, first of all, hello [DPK] Svetl! Ral to see you - haven't crossed paths for a long time!

Secondly, the most malicious, but fair moderator of the forum came and will hack all poorly read posts: twisted:

Well, the subject: What's the difference to whom where is the shutter located, eh? Here I have a drain on the top of the toilet cistern, and my friend's house is on the side? So what? G ... Excuse me ... This does not interfere with draining the water, just as the left shutter will not interfere with smearing the same g ... I mean, enemies throughout the level! So this is not a "left" shutter, but a poll ...:?