3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Saprophagous 31.10.21 10:48 am

Waiting for STALKER: Shadow of Chernobyl

Well? Looking forward to STALKER ??? We are waiting ... And you?

Only, the further, the sadder ... How long can you postpone the release date? To indulge with screenshots and videos of the engine's capabilities ... Fairy tales about rags and leaves flying in the wind ... Competitions based on stories for an unreleased game ... It's a bit dim ... I remember Duke N'ukem Foreva ... or rather Neva (never) ...

And the screenshots? Have you seen this horror? No ... Everything is of course beautiful and even very, but ... that is the question ... A question for the creators ... What (ladies, close your ears) is the devil in all the guns, the bolt is left, not right ??? This is a new round in the idea of ​​military mazahism - cartridges flying out when firing and slapping in the face of the face ??? We are COOL warriors !!! Hooray!!! We don't need easy victories ... Give a Kalash or FN2000, or at least a Dragunov, but only with the LEFT bolt, so that the sleeves are in the face, so that aiming was more difficult ... otherwise we are so cool that we fall asleep when shooting with normal weapons ............

124 Comments
Sort by:
G
Guest 31.10.21

talker ...

why am I yours ... I can't open it ... an error, however

or I have something .... brrrr

Quick time player

understood you

G
Guest 31.10.21

listen .. really .. why ... the locks are from the left? ...

curiosity ...

hmmm.

trifle but nice :)

G
Guest 31.10.21

Talker ...

and these movie clips .. are different in meaning ... from a huge 40 mega film strip ... which I already have ..?

this is so ... so as not to inflate the traffic.

Thanks.

G
Guest 31.10.21

talker ... sorry ...

I looked at the first movie ...

Super super...

overall well-being improves ...

G
Guest 31.10.21

you can get crazy ...

and the left bolt ... to see the process of spitting out the casings ...

so ... got it

G
Guest 31.10.21

very similar to physics trespasser

G
Guest 31.10.21

DUM ...

did you see this....?

shutter in all games on the left

G
Guest 31.10.21

no, I'm talking about these movie clips ...

which the talker ... showed ...

what kind of physics is ...

It seems that the developers simply do not say something ... but why ... hmmm?

I also saw a Zhiguli there ...

and there are no glasses in the windows .... still before the stalker was kicked out by the foodball fans ...: lol:

G
Guest 31.10.21

graphics are awesome ..

but I didn’t see any screenshots with trade ...

Damn, such graphics are luxurious ... I can smell something they donated ...

there will be few devices and artifacts ...

Is there something wrong...

G
Guest 31.10.21

graphics are awesome ..

but I didn’t see any screenshots with trade ...

Damn, such graphics are luxurious ... I can smell something they donated ...

there will be few devices and artifacts ...

Is there something wrong...

Yes, from their words of the developers, the game is generally unique! And the gameplay, and the videos are beautiful, and the graphics, and the plot promise with two endings ...

G
Guest 31.10.21

I read in an interview ... there with someone ...

on their office website ...

it is said that the endings are 7 ..

and another (computer) stalker can complete the task for you ... if you enjoy yourself for a long time on aimless travel ...

how ...

G
Guest 31.10.21

Well, not a task ... but in the sense that you go through the game for you ... complete the main mission ... I don’t know what is there ...

the question is what then? game over .. or is it possible to play after the end? ...

N
Nicolas 31.10.21

As in STALKER with clans? Fascist already to hell, but I have not heard anything about the Russians.

G
Guest 31.10.21

Will you be able to play cooperative there?

m
m0dya 31.10.21

It is not clear yet, but most likely it will be.

N
Nicolas 31.10.21

2. The left bolt is on the weapon for the left-hander: wink: For me - just right: wink: (for those who don't know - I'm left-handed). In general, it is not at all difficult to mirror these models - they work for five minutes.

And nuka, let's mirror! : brash:

S
Sirgamer 31.10.21

Yes, they seem to promise that there will be a cooperative. By the way, the release date is not postponed until it appears in May (sort of) ... I

forgot to say. The change of day and night did not like 0 the night is too dark. And AI, it seems, while weak, has not been altered. It smells bad already, isn't the fate of FireStartera awaiting us?

D
Daenur 31.10.21

How else should it be at night? It seems like Chernobyl is not located in the Arctic :)
I do not know what the AI ​​smells like, I did not smell it, but how did you determine it from a dozen videos, it would be very interesting to find out :)

S
Sirgamer 31.10.21

[quote name = "Daenur"] How else should it be at night? It seems like Chernobyl is not located in the Arctic :)
I do not know what the AI ​​smells like, I didn’t smell it, but how you defined it by a dozen videos, it would be very interesting to know :) [/ quote] It

should be dark at night /, but not that much. Too much. The idea itself is interesting.

And you probably won't know about AI from the videos: lol:
I sniffed it out powerfully, I asked someone. eight)

D
Daenur 31.10.21

And who did you ask? Developers? And they just said: "We have a bad AI, we repent"? : gigi:
Or do you judge by the stale alpha where there is no AI at all? :)