3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Saprophagous 31.10.21 10:48 am

Waiting for STALKER: Shadow of Chernobyl

Well? Looking forward to STALKER ??? We are waiting ... And you?

Only, the further, the sadder ... How long can you postpone the release date? To indulge with screenshots and videos of the engine's capabilities ... Fairy tales about rags and leaves flying in the wind ... Competitions based on stories for an unreleased game ... It's a bit dim ... I remember Duke N'ukem Foreva ... or rather Neva (never) ...

And the screenshots? Have you seen this horror? No ... Everything is of course beautiful and even very, but ... that is the question ... A question for the creators ... What (ladies, close your ears) is the devil in all the guns, the bolt is left, not right ??? This is a new round in the idea of ​​military mazahism - cartridges flying out when firing and slapping in the face of the face ??? We are COOL warriors !!! Hooray!!! We don't need easy victories ... Give a Kalash or FN2000, or at least a Dragunov, but only with the LEFT bolt, so that the sleeves are in the face, so that aiming was more difficult ... otherwise we are so cool that we fall asleep when shooting with normal weapons ............

124 Comments
Sort by:
R
Raipper 31.10.21

Yeah ... S.T.A.L.K.E.R. this is COOL (will be)!

N
Nicks 31.10.21

Yes, let the shells fly out along with the bullets ... :)

No, well, of course, there is utter nonsense about the shutter, I did not pay attention before.

There is no entertainment with these sleeves, and I also do not see entertainment if the flush at the toilet is in a neighbor's apartment. Everything should be where it should be. I am for realism!

Of course it's nonsense, but since this is nonsense, why are the developers so reluctant? As if it is fundamentally important which side the shutter will be. But no, they sort of have already decided everything, and they wanted to spit on all the proposals. Most likely in this project there is no responsible person who takes into account such trifles: (((

T
Talker 31.10.21

Yes, let the shells fly out along with the bullets ... :)

No, well, of course, there is utter nonsense about the shutter, I did not pay attention before.

There is no entertainment with these sleeves, and I also do not see entertainment if the flush at the toilet is in a neighbor's apartment. Everything should be where it should be. I am for realism!

Of course it's nonsense, but since this is nonsense, why are the developers so reluctant? As if it is fundamentally important which side the shutter will be. But no, they sort of have already decided everything, and they wanted to spit on all the proposals. Most likely in this project there is no responsible person who takes into account such trifles: (((

I raised a branch to ITC ... Here too ... Why? Damn it would be a moder would rub these branches nafih ...

M
Mercykiller 31.10.21

I raised a branch to ITC ... Here too ... Why? Damn it would be a moder would rub these branches nafih ...

Well, why ... Not talking about Silent Hill alone ... And at least you can laugh: lamer:

T
Talker 31.10.21

Well, why ... Not talking about Silent Hill alone ... And at least you can laugh: lamer:

That is not funny already ... It looks more like that pathology ... Then I want to cry ...

M
Mercykiller 31.10.21

That is not funny already ... It looks more like that pathology ... Then I want to cry ...

Don't cry: sad: You can't get them out anyway ... : uzi: : stupid:: stupid:: stupid:

N
Nicks 31.10.21

that's it - pathology! After all, no one argues with the fact that in shooters the cursor is green or red. And drawing the shutter is already a devil-may-care attitude to your work. So you can make a magazine for a Kalash for 120 rounds, because all the same, the player does not know how many cartridges are actually in the store ... Here the dynamics will be added!

M
Mercykiller 31.10.21

that's it - pathology! After all, no one argues with the fact that in shooters the cursor is green or red. And drawing the shutter is already a devil-may-care attitude to your work. So you can make a magazine for a Kalash for 120 rounds, because all the same, the player does not know how many cartridges are actually in the store ... Here the dynamics will be added!

: roll: No words ...: lamer:

S
SPARTAK 31.10.21

Gentlemen, why do you need that shutter? .. It would be better to discuss the problem of obesity or feminism, if it comes to that matter.

Paraphrasing the classics, we can say that: "The shutter is a delicate matter, P."

G
GunsLinger 31.10.21

Gentlemen, why do you need that shutter? .. It would be better to discuss the problem of obesity or feminism, if it comes to that matter.

Paraphrasing the classics, we can say that: "The shutter is a delicate matter, P."

That passed ... "Well, sho vi people?" (with)

N
Neprus 31.10.21

Judging by the last posts, then there, besides this "left" splinter, there is still no need to catch on!

What is the name of the branch?

Here, from a long wait, the lids are going: crazy:

N
Nicks 31.10.21

Judging by the last posts, then there, besides this "left" splinter, there is still no need to catch on!

That's right, what else can be discussed in this thread? After all, judging by the statements of the developers, the game will be just perfect! Except for one small detail.

What is the name of the branch?

Here, from a long wait, the lids are going: crazy:

On kamrad.ru they even made a separate forum for suggestions on the game, but the developers are unlikely to listen to someone's suggestions, because they make an "ideal" game, and they themselves know what the player wants. Therefore, here it only remains to discuss all sorts of "left" splinters :(

M
Mercykiller 31.10.21

Therefore, here it only remains to discuss all sorts of "left" splinters :(

... I would tell you about the splinter ...: fight: Yes, you will be offended ...

G
Guest 31.10.21

Therefore, here it only remains to discuss all sorts of "left" splinters :(

... I would tell you about the splinter ...: fight: Yes, you will be offended ...

Why are you so nervous? I'm not proving anything to you personally!

And if you have nothing to say on the topic, then you don't have to pretend to be so smart. When the arguments in the dispute end, then you do not need to get personal ...

N
Neprus 31.10.21

The developer has posted new screenshots on his website.

The pictures, as always, are awesome, just a sight for sore eyes.

And more - no gu-gu!

M
Mercykiller 31.10.21

And if you have nothing to say on the topic, then you don't have to pretend to be so smart. When the arguments in the dispute end, then you do not need to get personal ...

It's just that the one who started this badag around the "shutter" is stupid: lamer: And who breeds it ...: stupid: And I didn't mean your "personality" in any way, believe me! It's just that this topic does not deserve the slightest attention, tk. most of the people especially on the side from which side the shutter, even more so, in such a game, which promises to be "STALKER" Of course, we listen to all opinions and your "minority report" was also accepted for discussion ... But we have already figured it out a long time ago , and you again begin the struggle for Soviet power! :? Stupid ...

PS: By the way, I have no doubts about my mental abilities ... Yes, and I have a lot of arguments ...

N
Nicks 31.10.21

It's just that the one who started this badag around the "shutter" is stupid: lamer: And who breeds it ...: stupid:

Common sense dictates that the height of stupidity and lamerism is not to follow the classical representation of real things. And at the same time, to argue their actions with some far-fetched inferences about dynamics and staginess.

And I didn't mean your "personality" in any way, believe me! It's just that this topic does not deserve the slightest attention, tk. most of the people especially on the side from which side the shutter, especially in such a game, which promises to be "STALKER"

Do you have real numbers? Not those pitiful 6 votes that took part in the voting (the question in which, by the way, is not quite correct).

Of course, we listen to all opinions and your "minority report" was also accepted for discussion ... But we all figured it out a long time ago, and you are starting the struggle for Soviet power again! :? Stupid ...

PS: By the way, I have no doubts about my mental abilities ... Yes, and I have a lot of arguments ...

If I indirectly offended you in any way, then I apologize. : oops:

And about the arguments - try to reasonably refute the following facts:

: clever: 1. the shutter of the Kalashnikov assault rifle, regardless of the model, is in most cases on the right side.

: clever: 2. The location of the shutter on the right side of the game model does not affect the player's attitude to the game.

: clever: 3. Why then place the bolt on the left side, if most players do not notice (according to the results of a poll on this forum) which side the bolt is located on?

M
Mercykiller 31.10.21

: x Okie ... In order ...

: clever: 1. the shutter of the Kalashnikov assault rifle, regardless of the model, is in most cases on the right side.

You yourself just answered - "in most cases." All Soviet-made AK-47 models came with a "right" bolt (the Soviet Union through the eyes of foreign guests) ... In later models, it was taken into account that the diagnosis "left-handed", as an excuse from the army, does not roll, but agree - it is not convenient to shoot on the run, when shells fall into the face of the face. For the "left" barrels, left-hand levers for switching the fire mode, a safety catch and a magazine securing lever are provided (this does not apply to AK - this lever is centered there). The bourgeoisie have been releasing their weapons for a long time taking into account the "left", so there is no doubt about the "veracity" of the "left" bolt of the FN2000 ...

: clever: 2. The location of the shutter on the right side of the game model does not affect the player's attitude to the game.

In other matters, as well as its location on the left ...: wink:

: clever: 3. Why then place the bolt on the left side, if most players do not notice (according to the results of a poll on this forum) which side the bolt is located on?

You answer to yourself again ... Why then raise this mess ...: roll:

I never said that placing the bolt on the left is right! But I also don’t think it’s right to make an elephant out of a fly. God grant that this was the only blooper in the game! : encore:

N
Nicks 31.10.21

: x Okie ... In order ...

You yourself just answered - "in most cases." All Soviet-made AK-47 models came with a "right" bolt (the Soviet Union through the eyes of foreign guests) ... In later models, it was taken into account that the diagnosis "left-handed", as an excuse from the army, does not roll, but agree - it is not convenient to shoot on the run, when shells fall into the face of the face. For the "left" barrels, left-hand levers for switching the fire mode, a safety catch and a magazine securing lever are provided (this does not apply to AK - this lever is centered there). The bourgeoisie have been releasing their weapons for a long time taking into account the "left", so there is no doubt about the "veracity" of the "left" bolt of the FN2000 ...

You yourself answered, it's inconvenient to shoot on the run, when shell casings are poured into your face ...

What percentage of left-handers do you ignore? It turns out that all the weapons intended for left-handers were brought to the zone. And then, in Stalker, the player holds a weapon in his right hand. And for a left-hander, it is inconvenient if the shells fly again in the face: clever:

Besides, I don't think that a professional like a stalker will use a weapon that is not intended for his hand. Moreover, to go through the entire zone with this defective machine gun. Teeth and eyes are still more expensive ...

In other matters, as well as its location on the left ...: wink:

Well, then why so persist in your version of the left gate? We would have made two options, because to make the shutter on the right, a lot of effort and time is not needed! After all, you do not need to redraw the entire model of the machine, you just need to mirror it. This is a no brainer.

You answer to yourself again ... Why then raise this mess ...: roll:

I never said that placing the bolt on the left is right! But I also don’t think it’s right to make an elephant out of a fly. God grant that this was the only blooper in the game! : encore:

If the Kalash were in place of another device, which would have at least three bolts and sleeves would fall out of all holes and cracks, no one would have said a bad word about the game! : flowers:

But this game has a Kalash, which, according to the developers, is made realistically, like other weapons, by the way. Therefore, this "mess" arose. : fight:

N
Nicks 31.10.21

Those wishing to subscribe to the collective letter to the Stalker developers are invited to

http://www.flashpoint.ru/forum/showthre ... adid = 12931