3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Saprophagous 31.10.21 10:48 am

Waiting for STALKER: Shadow of Chernobyl

Well? Looking forward to STALKER ??? We are waiting ... And you?

Only, the further, the sadder ... How long can you postpone the release date? To indulge with screenshots and videos of the engine's capabilities ... Fairy tales about rags and leaves flying in the wind ... Competitions based on stories for an unreleased game ... It's a bit dim ... I remember Duke N'ukem Foreva ... or rather Neva (never) ...

And the screenshots? Have you seen this horror? No ... Everything is of course beautiful and even very, but ... that is the question ... A question for the creators ... What (ladies, close your ears) is the devil in all the guns, the bolt is left, not right ??? This is a new round in the idea of ​​military mazahism - cartridges flying out when firing and slapping in the face of the face ??? We are COOL warriors !!! Hooray!!! We don't need easy victories ... Give a Kalash or FN2000, or at least a Dragunov, but only with the LEFT bolt, so that the sleeves are in the face, so that aiming was more difficult ... otherwise we are so cool that we fall asleep when shooting with normal weapons ............

124 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sirgamer 31.10.21

From which developers, DAENUR? I am not familiar with them at all, even virtually. But smart people told me this. By the way, you can also understand from the videos. By their movements. They stand, do not move, and you wet them, that's all ...

D
Daenur 31.10.21

Well, this is more likely a consequence of not a bad AI, but of an absent one, in those videos where people were fired at and they fell beautifully, they just demonstrated physics :)
Have smart people already played Stalker? Or, with the effort of your mighty mind, you calculated the quality of the AI ​​based on the "movements" that you saw in the videos? : gigi:

P
Piz2k 31.10.21

In the summer trailer, the normal AI was: fight:, squatting, hiding, yelling shoot this bitch: stupid:, not a fountain of course, but this is the beginning of summer! a bunch of things can be done during this time: love:! IMHO

R
RedWhite 31.10.21

they are probably still working on the simulation of life, so it should be even cooler in the end: wink:

G
GUUD 31.10.21

I'm afraid they are not finalizing it, but started working on it ...

R
RedWhite 31.10.21

yes, they still
have a lot of work, but judging by the interviews that were at the beginning of the year, the simulation was already being developed,
and in the video where stalkers were chasing another, it seems like it was acting, they will not write scripts on purpose :(

S
Sirgamer 31.10.21

[quote name = "GUUD"] I'm afraid they are not finalizing it, but started working on it .... [/ quote]

That's it.

Daenur
By a smart person, I didn't mean myself :-). In general, they still have a lot of work to REALIZE the world ...

b
bratPetr 31.10.21

There is no game yet, but it is already being judged ... And the monsters are bad, and that is bad, and that,: evil: at the same time, no one except the developer's programmers has played it: evil:: stupid: even beta testers haven’t been recruited yet .... it pisses me off: row:

D
Daenur 31.10.21

here is a nice article on the topic (only in english) [url = http: //www.xbitlabs.com/articles/editorial/display/stalker.html] http://www.xbitlabs.com/articles/editor ... alker .html [/ url]

G
GUUD 31.10.21

I just read it - especially I am impressed by FPS :) Almost the third quack :)

D
Daenur 31.10.21

Yes, only one thing is alarming, their alpha is probably dense, like everyone else -> DX7 -> testing is inadequate, to put it mildly.

E
Enemy First 31.10.21

This is just an ancient alpha with little of what is promised in the release. What is strange if modern w / maps show high res-you there? These are not crooked ports a la Halo ...: gigi:

G
GUUD 31.10.21

Klyanutsa that under the ninth ... but it's hard to believe. cut in half, it's still pretty good ...

S
Sirgamer 31.10.21

[quote name = "GUUD"] Klyanuts that under the ninth ... but hard to believe. cut in half, it still turns out well .... [/ quote]
Under the ninth? VCHE! FIG! Fuck nya! Can't be, I don't believe: shocked:: wonder:
BLN, when will the demo be released?

D
Daenur 31.10.21

Why do you need a demo? I personally am more than sure that the game as such is not really there yet, there is an engine, there are a bunch of screenshots / videos and a sea of ​​fantasies of those who have seen enough of this, and the game will be oh, how not ready soon, IMHO about May / June it is possible and not dream.

G
GUUD 31.10.21

on the ITC forum, Oleg Danilov (Glavred KDP) wrote that the game will be in the fall

D
Daenur 31.10.21

in the fall of what year? : gigi:

G
GUUD 31.10.21

G
Guest 31.10.21

Take it away, otherwise you will be banned

D
Devastator 31.10.21

[quote name = "Tommy"] Take it away or you will be banned [/ quote] It's too
late, Tommy.

[b] Lastman [/ b] - an official warning for attempting to advertise a stolen product! Another oversight and ban.