3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Saprophagous 31.10.21 10:48 am

Waiting for STALKER: Shadow of Chernobyl

Well? Looking forward to STALKER ??? We are waiting ... And you?

Only, the further, the sadder ... How long can you postpone the release date? To indulge with screenshots and videos of the engine's capabilities ... Fairy tales about rags and leaves flying in the wind ... Competitions based on stories for an unreleased game ... It's a bit dim ... I remember Duke N'ukem Foreva ... or rather Neva (never) ...

And the screenshots? Have you seen this horror? No ... Everything is of course beautiful and even very, but ... that is the question ... A question for the creators ... What (ladies, close your ears) is the devil in all the guns, the bolt is left, not right ??? This is a new round in the idea of ​​military mazahism - cartridges flying out when firing and slapping in the face of the face ??? We are COOL warriors !!! Hooray!!! We don't need easy victories ... Give a Kalash or FN2000, or at least a Dragunov, but only with the LEFT bolt, so that the sleeves are in the face, so that aiming was more difficult ... otherwise we are so cool that we fall asleep when shooting with normal weapons ............

124 Comments
Sort by:
T
Talker 31.10.21

Read the branch on ITC there people, on the basis that the shutter is located on the left, began to build theories about the GCS conspiracy against honest gamers, no respect for these very consumers of their products, and personal assaults, etc. And you "don't matter" ... STE is the most global problem ...

M
Mercykiller 31.10.21

Read the thread on ITC there people on the basis that the gate is located on the left began to build theories about the GCS conspiracy against honest gamers, no respect for these very consumers of their products ...

OK. Let's go back to the plumbing unit ... So the location of the water drain lever on the left side of the toilet bowl, we today consider a worldwide conspiracy of masons who want to beat, thereby, honest people with sense and prevent them from pouring waste of their own "production", in order to bring of all toilets-type-sorting into complete disrepair, as a result of which the whole world will have to drown in the dermis. Literally ...: roll: So chtoli? : arrow: And other ways of draining humiliate the dignity of a person and offend his mental abilities by the ingenuity of their functioning ... And foot drains in train toilets completely make a person's personality collapse!

Hilarious! : lol: You're right, I'll go and read your discussion on this matter! : lol:

N
Nomak 31.10.21

It seems to me without a difference from which side the shutter is important so that the bullets in the face do not fly. But I would like to be on the right 8)

D
Davinci 31.10.21

OK. Let's go back to the plumbing unit ... So the location of the water drain lever on the left side of the toilet bowl, we today consider a worldwide conspiracy of masons who want to beat, thereby, honest people with sense and prevent them from pouring waste of their own "production", in order to bring of all toilets-type-sorting into complete disrepair, as a result of which the whole world will have to drown in the dermis. Literally ...: roll: So chtoli? : arrow: And other ways of draining humiliate the dignity of a person and offend his mental abilities by the ingenuity of their functioning ... And foot drains in train toilets completely make a person's personality collapse!

Hilarious! : lol: You're right, I'll go and read your discussion on this matter! : lol:

Hmm, I'm sorry, but comparing a weapon to a cistern is incorrect. The location of the key on the tank does not matter - it does not interfere with the draining process.

But on the weapon, the side where the bolt is located is important. In the game, the left shutter will cause the casings to fly across the entire screen from right to left. This will distract attention and prevent you from reacting in time to the meanness of insidious enemies.

How.

N
Nomak 31.10.21

Hmm, I'm sorry, but comparing a weapon to a flush barrel is incorrect. The location of the key on the barrel does not matter - it does not interfere with the draining process.

But on the weapon, the side where the bolt is located is important. In the game, the left shutter will cause the casings to fly across the entire screen from left to right. This will distract attention and prevent you from reacting in time to the meanness of insidious enemies.

How.

I totally agree with you 8)

S
Segal 31.10.21

Hmm, I'm sorry, but comparing a weapon to a cistern is incorrect. The location of the key on the tank does not matter - it does not interfere with the draining process.

But on the weapon, the side where the bolt is located is important. In the game, the left shutter will cause the casings to fly across the entire screen from right to left. This will distract attention and prevent you from reacting in time to the meanness of insidious enemies.

How.

Does the left shutter bother you in Counter-Strike? I don't either. So everything will be fine :)

T
Talker 31.10.21

Does the left shutter bother you in Counter-Strike? I don't either. So everything will be fine :)

Do you play Conter Stark? : twisted:

N
Nomak 31.10.21

In a counter-strike like the right breech 8)

M
Mercykiller 31.10.21

Yeah, and the drain on the left - on the insidiousness of the descent of the dermis into the sewers ...

No, well, seriously! What's the difference where the shutter is? Besides, maybe there will be an opportunity to hold a weapon in the left hand? Yes, to hell with where the shells go, the main thing is where the bullets go ...

T
Talker 31.10.21

In a counter-strike like the right breech 8)

Well, even in the popularly beloved attoe called Conter Strike, people do not notice the right shutter, although this is like a multiplayer game and all that and the sleeves should close the view and fly head-on to the player (and I thought that almost all the players in the CS do not shine mind ... now it is clear that the liners are constantly knocking on the forehead, but they do not wear helmets :)), but in the Stalker they notice ... amazingly ...: shock:

S
Segal 31.10.21

Do you play Conter Stark? : twisted:

Yes, I haven't sat down for almost half a year. That Tactical Ops drove over the network, now they switched to Battlefield 1942. But at one time I ran into it well, yes: wink:

S
Segal 31.10.21

In a counter-strike like the right shutter 8) And you take a closer look. Especially when the gun is reloading.

T
Talker 31.10.21

Yes, I haven't sat down for almost half a year. That Tactical Ops drove over the network, now they switched to Battlefield 1942. But at one time I ran into it well, yes: wink:

Well, it happens to everyone ... I, too, about a year and a half almost every day ... :(: oops: But Battlefield 1942 is really a very good toy, much better than CA IMO ...

N
Nomak 31.10.21

It will be necessary to play in the counter and see, otherwise I have not played everything for a hundred years, I forgot everything 8)

M
Mercykiller 31.10.21

In the CS, the shutter, by the way, is on the left! And don't be here, understand! :) And in the face of the face, the shells do not pour, as they say here!

T
Talker 31.10.21

In the CS, the shutter, by the way, is on the left! And don't be here, understand! :) And in the face of the face, the shells do not pour, as they say here!

Do you understand? And hto denied that? Left, left ...

M
Mercykiller 31.10.21

Do you understand? And hto denied that? Left, left ...

NEO ... Tried ...: wink:

G
Guest 31.10.21

Shutter shutter but I would like to watch the video very much. today half a day instead of working, I climbed as much as I could. there is no way to get trailers anywhere. Can you tell me, dear friends?

G
GunsLinger 31.10.21

today half a day instead of working, I climbed as much as I could. there is no way to get trailers anywhere. Can you tell me, dear friends?

Where you climb is not clear ....: roll:

http://www.stalker-game.com/russian/index_rus.html

G
Guest 31.10.21

Yes, let the shells fly out along with the bullets ... :)

No, well, of course, there is utter nonsense about the shutter, I did not pay attention before.

There is no entertainment with these sleeves, and I also do not see entertainment if the flush at the toilet is in a neighbor's apartment. Everything should be where it should be. I am for realism!