3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Saprophagous 31.10.21 10:48 am

Waiting for STALKER: Shadow of Chernobyl

Well? Looking forward to STALKER ??? We are waiting ... And you?

Only, the further, the sadder ... How long can you postpone the release date? To indulge with screenshots and videos of the engine's capabilities ... Fairy tales about rags and leaves flying in the wind ... Competitions based on stories for an unreleased game ... It's a bit dim ... I remember Duke N'ukem Foreva ... or rather Neva (never) ...

And the screenshots? Have you seen this horror? No ... Everything is of course beautiful and even very, but ... that is the question ... A question for the creators ... What (ladies, close your ears) is the devil in all the guns, the bolt is left, not right ??? This is a new round in the idea of ​​military mazahism - cartridges flying out when firing and slapping in the face of the face ??? We are COOL warriors !!! Hooray!!! We don't need easy victories ... Give a Kalash or FN2000, or at least a Dragunov, but only with the LEFT bolt, so that the sleeves are in the face, so that aiming was more difficult ... otherwise we are so cool that we fall asleep when shooting with normal weapons ............

124 Comments
Sort by:
M
Mercykiller 31.10.21

Those wishing to subscribe to the collective letter to the Stalker developers are invited to

http://www.flashpoint.ru/forum/showthre ... adid = 12931

Not aga-a-ain! ..: scare:

G
Guest 31.10.21

It seems to me that these people can "crap" with a release date. Remember JA2 ended up being delayed for a year.

one hope ... that the pirates will hide early ... the truth will be crooked and oblique, but always .... :)

In general, I consider it inhuman to announce (s).

It is permissible to poison the soul two or three months before the release ...

G
Guest 31.10.21

It seems to me that these people can "crap" with a release date. Remember JA2 ended up being delayed for a year.

one hope ... that the pirates will hide early ... the truth will be crooked and oblique, but always .... :)

In general, I consider it inhuman to announce (s).

It is permissible to poison the soul two or three months before the release ...

Shcha they really release a paid demo

H
Halfelf 31.10.21

one hope ... that the pirates will hide early ... the truth will be crooked and oblique, but always ...

Th you decided to buy a pirate Stalker. : uzi:: uzi:: uzi:Such should be shot on the way to the bazaar.: uzi:

G
Guest 31.10.21

No ... it's me from despair ...

actually stalker is the first game ... which I would buy in a box ...

Actually .. I have a few concerns about this. games...

Guys "creators" can make a few mistakes (I suspect they will)

First, they will make no more than 10 items (artifacts), no more than 3 suits, 3 devices, etc. (shorter arcade type inventories).

second - if they make less than 50 barrels of different cut, not counting knives grenades, etc. they will be softly scolded .... if there is a sale and purchase of barrels, then - 20 pieces .. that's ridiculous.

3 vehicles is certainly more than in Folout ... but for 2004 it is undignified ...

They can do limited physics ... for example, when an empty barrel explodes next to a grenade, it will stay in place, bullets do not break the fence, the door cannot be opened except for the key ... even if it is made of plywood, immortal chairs, doors, tables, corpses, bushes, everything will be firmly rooted in and unshakable.

Third, trading is cool ... but I can assume what will become of you if, after 20 meetings with NPCs, you can buy a standard from each of them. set of 5 items. (this fear is illusory ... but if only .. I regret it ...)

In general, I think - you are doing an imitator of real life ... go all the way ...

G
Guest 31.10.21

I would buy a demo right now for ... yes, at least for ... 500 rubles (human learning is a disease)

G
Guest 31.10.21

By the way ... I also want to add something ...

The guys said - we will not do the development of the hero's skills (well, as in the diaBLE) ...

I respect individuality (although sometimes it exposes the stupidity of a man ... and his other neg. as qualities)

I will reinforce this with the following.

there are two stalkers ...

one has instruments and other rubbish in his hands ~ 50 kg

another has a machine gun and 300 bullets to it = 15 kg

task: which of them jumps faster?

------------------------------

Answered .. well done ...

but how can we do without, at least, strength and endurance?

And if these things do not develop ... then the buiit is the following ...

A veteran stalker won't catch up with a beginner with 50 kg of load in his briefcase .... laugh, or maybe they will all run at the same speed ... heh heh ... (same height, weight, with the same habits ...)

it will all look like a LIVE game or whatever ... the squares randomly light up and go out forming bizarre shapes .. and these shapes grow into bizarre bumps then decrease ... hehe hehe xxxxxheee.

Sorry.

G
Guest 31.10.21

They can do limited physics ... for example, when an empty barrel explodes next to a grenade, it will stay in place, bullets do not break the fence, the door cannot be opened except for the key ... even if it is made of plywood, immortal chairs, doors, tables, corpses, bushes, everything will be firmly rooted in and unshakable.

Of course it will. Imagine 1 km by 1 km and everything would beat, break, crack, move, fly apart. Our video cards are not capable of such: clever:

G
Guest 31.10.21

Well, stop it...

where does the cards .. or dominoes ... :)))

it's about the engine ... and the desire of the developers (or their skill, imagination, their own non-standard) ..

and the cards consider what is in the player's field of vision at the given moment ... besides .. I saw on the screenshots the "fog of war" which is cut off. viewing range ..

And also about ... remember Flashpoint ... there is a skok there, albeit not beating and breaking ... but flying flying changing when hitting an explosion ... everything has a bolt (the tank is next to it ... jumping or swaying) ... in how ... and all this with a visual of 1 km (real and circular) ... in the editor I remember doing 315 active objects ... and only then did the brake start 10 fps ...

Well...?

G
Guest 31.10.21

Based on my poor knowledge, despite the experience of 15 years on the topic "animation of the movement of natural objects" I will say here's a FAQ ...

who is smart correct ...

simple table in games -

"3d model of the table" + coordinates.

table with brains -

"3D table model" + coordinates + list of objects of interaction + 3d animation (s) of breaking the table (when interacting with different objects: bullets, explosions, etc.) + change of coordinates when the coordinates of another object coincide ... and so on ..

The first option is easier to do (if the production game is dominated by mercenary plagues ... and not by the flight of thought and soul).

Quickly done sold got lave ... everything.

The dead table works faster ... but this is not an option ... ... we need to look for solutions to revive it ... (without crashing the performance) ..

and the gamer will surely smell the manufacturer's laziness ... compare Freelancer and X TENSION (X graphics are worse ... and play it more interesting ...)

and there are many such comparisons .. remember ...

G
Guest 31.10.21

Well, stop it...

where does the cards .. or dominoes ... :)))

it's about the engine ... and the desire of the developers (or their skill, imagination, their own non-standard) ..

and the cards consider what is in the player's field of vision at the given moment ... besides .. I saw on the screenshots the "fog of war" which is cut off. viewing range ..

And also about ... remember Flashpoint ... there is a skok there, albeit not beating and breaking ... but flying flying changing when hitting an explosion ... everything has a bolt (the tank is next to it ... jumping or swaying) ... in how ... and all this with a visual of 1 km (real and circular) ... in the editor I remember doing 315 active objects ... and only then did the brake start 10 fps ...

Well...?

If you make OF with Stalker's graphics, then he will give a maximum of 2 fps on my card. And diligence is definitely necessary.

T
Talker 31.10.21

Here's a physics stalker ... Here we go here http://pcmovies.ign.com/pc/video/stalke ... 703_01.mov

http://pcmovies.ign.com/pc/video/stalke ... 703_02.mov

http://pcmovies.ign.com/pc/video/stalke ... 703_03.mov

http://pcmovies.ign.com/pc/video/stalke ... 703_04.mov

http://pcmovies.ign.com/pc/video/stalke ... 703_05.mov

http://pcmovies.ign.com/pc/video/stalke ... 703_06.mov

http://pcmovies.ign.com/pc/video/stalke ... 703_07.mov

and download the videos ...

G
Guest 31.10.21

Yes, you are right....

But in the stalker there will be no view for 1 km ... and 300 targets firing at each other at the same time .. the same will not happen .. (this is what slowed down in the main battlefield ... when 100 per 100 infantry with tanks began to crumble each other). despite the fact that I had 1024x768 32 ... on P111 1200 500MB GF4 400 64 ...

now I will take P1111 2700 500ddr GF (the most nimble .. what is there ... for 300 uyv ...) ... and the stalket is obliged to drag at least 20 frames with live physics ...

and the creators of the stalker .. by the way .. cheto there talked about the revolutionary engine ...

Thank you for the interview

this is interesting.

T
Talker 31.10.21

What does video cards have to do with the physics of the game? Physics counts percent, and the video card already visualizes what the percent counted.

T
Talker 31.10.21

now I'll take P1111 2700 500ddr GFquote]

LOL .... We need to smoke less of any nasty things ... We have P4 here and you already have P1111 you can't say anything about progress ... And Gf that sho ra 300ue is far from optimal for a stalker ... or Athy for 300.

G
Guest 31.10.21

P1111 is a pentium four ...

tsyrs do not function on my keyboard ..

sister dropped a dumbbell on the notes ...

sorry

T
Talker 31.10.21

sorry

:-D Yes, sister is a dangerous business

That Doom dropped a dumbbell on you too? :-D

G
Guest 31.10.21

sorry

:-D Yes, sister is a dangerous business

That Doom dropped a dumbbell on you too? :-D

Not. I mean, it's better not to let them near the computer.

G
Guest 31.10.21

talker ...

why am I yours ... I can't open it ... an error, however

or I have something .... brrrr

G
Guest 31.10.21

talker ...

why am I yours ... I can't open it ... an error, however

or I have something .... brrrr

Quick time player