3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Q
Qvasik 31.10.21 10:53 am

Valorant

Genre - FPS

Developer - Riot Games 
Publisher - Riot Games
Platform - PC
Release Date - Summer 2020

Description:

Valorant is a tactical team shooter set in the near future on Earth. Riot Games has a strong focus on network code and anti-cheat systems.

Spoiler

Spoiler

Minimum requirements (30 FPS):

CPU: Intel i3-370M;

GPU: Intel HD 3000;

1 GB of video memory;

64-bit OS (Windows 7/8/10);

4 GB of RAM.

Recommended requirements (60 FPS):

CPU: Intel i3-4150;

GPU: Geforce GT 730.

Maximum performance (144+ FPS):

CPU: Intel Core i5-4460 3.2 GHz;

GPU: GTX 1050 Ti.

Modified on July 22, 2020 by Qvasik
124 Comments
Sort by:
d
dozensnake 31.10.21

I'm wondering what's going on with the network code

Q
Qvasik 31.10.21

Yes, they will make dedicated servers with 128 tick rates and an adequate lag compensation system, it will already be good.

q
qdash 31.10.21

Another baby puree

Q
Qvasik 31.10.21

Come on, the graphics on TF2 are similar, and in general, the cartoon style does not always make the game childish.

Modified on October 16, 2019 by Qvasik

G
Grantovich 31.10.21

Ironsite is poorly implemented, I don't like such a joke.

FaqEa.jpg

Although the lineup has a rich audience, the game will find its fans in love, a clear competitor to overdropping.

q
qdash 31.10.21

Qvasik what could be forgiven TF2, can only be forgiven TF2 - when it was and where is the industry now. As Grantovich said, this is a competitor to Overwatch, and the most obvious from the first shots - there will be the same unicorns shitting with a rainbow, pandas and other shitty fan service to please the Chinese, children and nursing mothers.

Q
Qvasik 31.10.21

Well, I don’t know, I first see a competitor to the csu, because here apparently everyone will run with + - the same set of weapons and the aim and reaction will be the first to decide, and not the battle of ultimates as in the over. Well that is I think it will be like in a rainbow, everyone has their own abilities, but shooting will decide.

a
aRmOnDo 31.10.21

Fantasy cop. I'm afraid it will be a typical grind, given who the Ryots are and what their audience is. The project is shorter past me. 

d
dozensnake 31.10.21

Do the riots have grinders?

a
aRmOnDo 31.10.21

dozensnake Well, think for yourself, what kind of monetization there will be? One hundred percent all through donation. Perhaps without p2v, but in the style of some Crossfire and similar waste. 

d
dozensnake 31.10.21

aRmOnDo uh, skins? in the same cards from riot only customize is paid, even there are no boosters with cards, you buy what you want

J
JIe0H 31.10.21

55 minutes ago, aRmOnDo said:

I'm afraid it will be a typical grind, given who the Ryots are and what their audience is.

LOL what? Who are the Ryots? What is the audience?

Anu : 57a8bd5a0af02_FROG1:

G
Greenfrogy 31.10.21

1 hour ago, aRmOnDo said:

Fantasy cop. I'm afraid it will be a typical grind, given who the Ryots are and what their audience is. The project is shorter past me. 

21 minutes ago, aRmOnDo said:

dozensnake Well, think for yourself, what kind of monetization there will be? One hundred percent all through donation. Perhaps without p2v, but in the style of some Crossfire and similar waste. 

HelpfulIllLeopard-size_restricted.gif

Q
Qvasik 31.10.21

29 minutes ago, aRmOnDo said:

but in the style of some Crossfire and similar waste

Yes, no, in kfe just p2w, there donated trunks are better than standard ones. There will be default skins, caseics and possibly characters for money, in short, in the spirit of the same lola and rainbow, which is quite good.

a
aRmOnDo 31.10.21

52 minutes ago, JIe0H said:

LOL what? Who are the Ryots? What is the audience?

Anu : 57a8bd5a0af02_FROG1:

The ryots who created LoL and which at the moment are almost entirely owned by the Chinese and this game will be aimed at the Chinese market. 

The more I think about it all, the less I want to play it. There will simply be a standard f2p parasha, that's all. 

J
JIe0H 31.10.21

14 minutes ago, aRmOnDo said:

The ryots who created LoL and which at the moment are almost entirely owned by the Chinese and this game will be aimed at the Chinese market. 

what? what are you talking about? did you play lol?

do you know that Asians generally have a left client? well this is an example

15 minutes ago, aRmOnDo said:

There will simply be a standard f2p parasha

is it lol then the standard f2p? everyone would have f2p be as standard as lol

maybe then there would be no such associations as now 

a
aRmOnDo 31.10.21

Well, I’ll be glad if I’m wrong. It just looks like some kind of generic shooters that have been released on the market a million times where they all died safely and this project will survive solely thanks to LoL's money. And it's not a fact that the level of popularity below LoL or KS Ryota will be perceived as acceptable and after a while they will knock him out to hell, even if the fanbase is against

Q
Qvasik 31.10.21

Abilities must also be purchased at the beginning of the round using the same resources as for purchasing weapons.

The design of the cards also resembles much more CS: attention was paid to the tactical component of the game and the creation of interesting gameplay, rather than a beautiful wrapper.

The balance of weapons and abilities is pretty good.

The design of the cards is also much more

reminiscent of CS: attention was paid to the tactical component of the game and the creation of interesting gameplay, and not a beautiful wrapper.

Project A will be shareware and only cosmetics will be sold for real money.

In conclusion, I must say that most of the players who felt Project A were extremely positive about the new creation of Riot. Many even claim that this game may well displace Global Offensive in the race for the title of "best tactical shooter".

P
Piero 31.10.21

33 minutes ago, Qvasik said:

Many even claim that this game may well displace Global Offensive in the race for the title of "best tactical shooter".

Well, how not to lick the ryots' point so that there will be cooperation later.

Will press lol, the game is in pre-alpha, let them at least go to the beta.

Q
Qvasik 31.10.21

Piero is already there from the alpha videos it can be seen that it will be very popular. In the top three of this decade, it is so, especially considering how the Riots can support and esports.