3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Q
Qvasik 31.10.21 10:53 am

Valorant

Genre - FPS

Developer - Riot Games 
Publisher - Riot Games
Platform - PC
Release Date - Summer 2020

Description:

Valorant is a tactical team shooter set in the near future on Earth. Riot Games has a strong focus on network code and anti-cheat systems.

Spoiler

Spoiler

Minimum requirements (30 FPS):

CPU: Intel i3-370M;

GPU: Intel HD 3000;

1 GB of video memory;

64-bit OS (Windows 7/8/10);

4 GB of RAM.

Recommended requirements (60 FPS):

CPU: Intel i3-4150;

GPU: Geforce GT 730.

Maximum performance (144+ FPS):

CPU: Intel Core i5-4460 3.2 GHz;

GPU: GTX 1050 Ti.

Modified on July 22, 2020 by Qvasik
124 Comments
Sort by:
G
Greenfrogy 31.10.21

2 hours ago, dozensnake said:

By the way, recently top streamers (among which were shroud and scudoodle, former top csgo players) played stacks against developers (among whom there are also former losers in cs1.6) and lost to developers in trash. Developers abused maps and abilities to the fullest, while streamers relied mostly only on their aim.

is there a video?

V
Vegetable 31.10.21

1 hour ago, Stepan said:

Looks like a child born to KS and Overdroch.

What have you forgotten about the online jerk off topic? : frog28:

I don't understand why there are such faded Persians in the game, against the background of the Lolovskiys. 

Modified April 10, 2020 by Vegetable

S
Stepan 31.10.21

3 minutes ago, Vegetable said:

What have you forgotten in the online jerk off topic? 

Online jerking troll like you : 57a8bd5c741d1_FROG11:

d
dozensnake 31.10.21

Greenfrogy 

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/586898515

I
Ilyusha 31.10.21

25 minutes ago, Stepan said:

Online jerking troll like you : 57a8bd5c741d1_FROG11:

some boring and corny stupid trolling with you. It's all about the same thing. If only I could come up with something original.

I
Ilyusha 31.10.21

dozensnake on Closed Beta Rewards - 

image.png.837fee6dc608c9f9b561e7e6488daf73.png

there are no heroes agents, there are only cosmetics

d
dozensnake 31.10.21

from Shroud's face, how they were unwound

S
Stepan 31.10.21

Ilya what games, such a troll : 57a8bd5ab4d94_FROG4:

N
Nitrous 31.10.21

Played. It was enough for me for 3.5 skating rinks, and the last one was the alt f4, despite the fact that we skated the opponents. The game is boring, at least for me, who does not like KS (I have a normal attitude towards KS, but I'm just bored) All the stories that this is Valera, this is Overwatch + KS, are fundamentally wrong, from Over there the maximum is the presence of skills that do not work in general, the cartoon design of the Persians, who, by the way, are very faceless and boring, but this is due not only to the design, but also because of the obligatory identical hit boxing (as far as I understand), all the characters are the same size. There are no classes either, of course. One mode, the cards are intestinal. In general, this is the maximum COP, covered by the presence of skills.

And here is the most interesting thing, the game will definitely not captivate OV fans en masse, especially considering how many girls are playing and Valera will not go 100% to them, so counting on KSnikov, but will they want to drop their native KS? One thing annoys me that Rito buys up journalists and, most importantly, ALL streamers, even the very bottom ones, who are paid to whom they simply invite. Let's see what will happen when this hype passes.

Modified on April 12, 2020 by Nitrous

I
Ilyusha 31.10.21

Rito games in the CIS are treated in the same way as Nintendo. This is ridiculous already. For some reason, people simply cannot understand that it is customary to praise good games that are interesting to play. At the same time, both companies do not put the picture in the head in order to occupy a larger niche. Our community is constantly hot from this.

Good games should get good marks, your mythical rito suitcases for ALL streamers and journalists are ridiculous. If you don’t like the game, it doesn’t mean that it is bad.

N
Nitrous 31.10.21

26 minutes ago, Ilyusha said:

Rito games in the CIS are treated in the same way as Nintendo. This is ridiculous already. For some reason, people simply cannot understand that it is customary to praise good games that are interesting to play. At the same time, both companies do not put the picture in the head in order to occupy a larger niche. Our community is constantly hot from this.

Good games should get good marks, your mythical rito suitcases for ALL streamers and journalists are ridiculous. If you don’t like the game, it doesn’t mean that it is bad.

I do not understand what you mean. LOL is one of the best gamers of our time, fans in the CIS crowd. This is not about the graphics, but the fact that they actually bought up all the OV streamers, came up with the idea of ​​distributing access to the beta through viewing the stream and broadcast about success, in addition, the game itself copies the CS too much and this is far from the same as it was with LoL and Dota, which are very different. Again, I'm not saying that the game is bad, but what I described is thoughts not only in the CIS, but in the world in general, they say so about the game, thesis - boring, not dynamic, copy of the CS with skills.

But I have no doubt that it will have its own audience and the game will be successful.

d
dozensnake 31.10.21

Em

the game just copies the cop in about the same way as lol copied Dota

they have a similar root of the game, but the dynamics and gameplay are fundamentally different

because here the correct use of abilities and features of the cards is almost 50% of the victory, which was developed and shown in the game against streamers

N
Nitrous 31.10.21

7 minutes ago, dozensnake said:

Em

the game just copies the cop in about the same way as lol copied Dota

they have a similar root of the game, but the dynamics and gameplay are fundamentally different

because here the correct use of abilities and features of the cards is almost 50% of the victory, which was developed and shown in the game against streamers

By the way, you seem to have played a lot of CS? How do you like Valera or no access to the beta?

d
dozensnake 31.10.21

Nitrous on the last page wrote everything

N
Nitrous 31.10.21

dozensnake read your post, decided to play again. I got used to it, in the end I really liked the game, but I hadn't played in the CS before, so it's a new experience for me, so to speak. OV, of course, won't notice me, but we'll see, while I'm playing + except for me, none of my acquaintances dropped the bet, I play solo, I think it will be much more interesting in the brigade.

d
dozensnake 31.10.21

1 minute ago, Nitrous said:

OV, of course, will not notice me

I think it finally, very few of the players will really like it, here everything is also more emphasis on xers who are tired of cops (and after a new update with digles they will now run even stronger)

I played solo in the first days, and a colleague and his friend pulled up

N
Nitrous 31.10.21

4 minutes ago, dozensnake said:

I think it finally, very few of the players will really like it, here everything is also more emphasis on xers who are tired of cops (and after a new update with digles they will now run even stronger)

I played solo in the first days, a colleague and his friend pulled up

But I don’t know, I, for example, from the FPS online shooter had experience playing 98-99 in Q3, then I didn’t play anything like that at all, and only in 2016 I was sent to OV, which was presented to me and I was sure that I didn’t will come in, but got hooked specifically - a fan of the game in a good way. What is this for me, in principle, in Valera, I will most likely still play, the only thing is that due to one mode and a pair of cards, there is a feeling of monotony and this is the only problem for me now, but this is beta, so ..

d
dozensnake 31.10.21

Nitrous it's just that you are more about jump'n'gun gameplay, I also played a lot in ut and ku3 at one time and I was severely punished in cs for this style of play, then I adapted, in the end now I like both styles

.l1te 31.10.21

I've been watching streams for 4 days, but the key does not fall: 57a8bd5ab4d94_FROG4:

N
Nitrous 31.10.21

8 minutes ago, dozensnake said:

Nitrous it's just that you are more about jump'n'gun gameplay, I also played a lot in ut and ku3 at one time and I was severely punished in cs for this style of play, then I adapted, in the end now I like both styles

Well, I just jump a little in OV, therefore, I die more often than necessary)) But both styles also come to me.

3 minutes ago, .l1te said:

I've been watching streams for 4 days, but the key does not fall: 57a8bd5ab4d94_FROG4:

I kind of fell out like this: I lied to the stream xQc followed him and stupidly left the stream. One window, so they told me that the chance does not increase (and I generally thought that it could decrease), it is still possible + that I have the oldest Ryot acc, since the year 2013.