3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Q
Qvasik 31.10.21 10:53 am

Valorant

Genre - FPS

Developer - Riot Games 
Publisher - Riot Games
Platform - PC
Release Date - Summer 2020

Description:

Valorant is a tactical team shooter set in the near future on Earth. Riot Games has a strong focus on network code and anti-cheat systems.

Spoiler

Spoiler

Minimum requirements (30 FPS):

CPU: Intel i3-370M;

GPU: Intel HD 3000;

1 GB of video memory;

64-bit OS (Windows 7/8/10);

4 GB of RAM.

Recommended requirements (60 FPS):

CPU: Intel i3-4150;

GPU: Geforce GT 730.

Maximum performance (144+ FPS):

CPU: Intel Core i5-4460 3.2 GHz;

GPU: GTX 1050 Ti.

Modified on July 22, 2020 by Qvasik
124 Comments
Sort by:
N
Nobel gamer 31.10.21

31 minutes ago, Grantovich said:

In 2007-08, he played ... KS is an elementary school, time passes, it is graduated and scattered by someone who is much more advanced and well-developed jokers ... and it does not feel like going back to school at all ...

Hi, CS GO is the main esports joker right now. 

P
Piero 31.10.21

The project looks as good as possible, the sounds of weapons are miserable and so on.

While it's generally funny, I don't really like anything, but the riots threw a bunch of journalists through

-Ohh this is the best shooter, this is a breakthrough since the times of cop! Incredible!

Excuse me, but all these your ideal netcodes for videos cannot be appreciated.

It would be better if they immediately threw in the CBT and then the attitude towards the project could change.

L
Lex mercer 31.10.21

At 03.03.2020 at 03:59, Grantovich said:

The requirements are low, fritupley, baboskins, cartoonishness, what else does a schoolchild need to be happy? ... Well, except perhaps to smear it all with celleding ...

Hit-guaranteed, do not go to the grandmother.

And if the cinematics are also cool, as they do for the line, they will be customized, so it will be possible to release them on consoles ...

But of course I won't play such shit ...

You just described us, one to one, only 15-20 years ago. Contra and Tim Fortress 2.

You have to be more modest : icon_cool:

A
ALF_9010 31.10.21

08707cd9-cc65-71f9-23c0-08c2713c3505

Riot has confirmed the cancellation of the event and has hinted that people will be able to participate from home. More information will come later.

Riot sent out a letter to all invitees, in which it announced that due to fears caused by the Covid-19 coronavirus, the events in Los Angeles and Barcelona have been canceled.

Riot Games will launch a beta test of the team shooter Valorant in the next few days. This was reported by Eurogamer after interviews with game developers.

Modified on March 4, 2020 by Kir_9010

Q
Qvasik 31.10.21

May looks good in counter

M
Maudlin Kayodot 31.10.21

Tin, why didn't they screw ragdol into the game? : troll_face_6:

It hurts physically to look at it. : Garold:

V
Vegetable 31.10.21

I look at the twitch and there are no words how bad it looks. I want to play a shooter for a thousand hours with a beautiful picture, but the game looks worse Tim Fortres 2 

d
dozensnake 31.10.21

I can feel the casuals finally won't fit into the game, the abilities are too skillful, the ttk seems to be less than cs (though the armor is still a bit strange) and the appearance, although convenient, is too simple and inexpressive for many

about the players, of course, they are already getting high, there are a lot of cool little things in the game, and the balance is not very bad yet, although the maps are frankly boring, too square

I hope they will give you a beta, I will sit down with 3 accs to sit and stream streams

G
Greenfrogy 31.10.21

1 hour ago, dozensnake said:

I hope they will give the beta, I will sit with 3 accs to sit streams to fire

then write about the successes 

I will do this too 

Modified April 7, 2020 by Greenfrogy

5in @ row 31.10.21

After the apex, I can’t even look at this shit-clone counter, which is also inferior to the original in dynamics.

d
dozensnake 31.10.21

game tacto is much more dynamic cs

a
aRmOnDo 31.10.21

As I understand it, the game really wants to please the veterans of KS1.6. The sounds of weapons and animations seem to be taken from there. Abilities look like a cancer for playing with such a move and low TTK. But I'm in this genre noob, so don't care. I will try a free MBT. I don’t want to run for the keys.

V
Vegetable 31.10.21

36 minutes ago, aRmOnDo said:

The sounds of weapons and animations seem to have taken from there

from the early 2000s? Yes, the game is definitely similar to 1.6. : gigi:

If the game does not go to casuals, then who will play it? : icon_rolleyes:

S
Smitt 31.10.21

There is no sense from this access yet, even matchmaking does not work for me, you can only collect customizations : 57a8bd5e82fcf_FROG19:

d
dozensnake 31.10.21

1 hour ago, Vegetable said:

then who will play it?

losers

40 minutes ago, Smitt said:

Even this access makes no sense yet, even matchmaking does not work for me

they say there is an influx of players and that's why troubles

V
Vegetable 31.10.21

6 minutes ago, dozensnake said:

losers

I would say that the game will die in six months 

d
dozensnake 31.10.21

49 minutes ago, Vegetable said:

I would say that the game will die in six months 

uh-huh, even a bunch of people are still alive, thanks to the pro-scene

V
Vegetable 31.10.21

4 minutes ago, dozensnake said:

uh-huh, even a lot is still alive, thanks to the pro-scene

No, well, if this is life for you, then I do not mind. : upset:

G
Greenfrogy 31.10.21

41 minutes ago, Grantovich said:

For just playing such a game, of course, you need to be beaten off to the full.

I like competitive games and want to play just like that. 

For example, I’m a fortnight hater and I think this game is shit, but not people who play it until they turn blue in the face. 

Calling people repulsed for the fact that they like what you do not like, how it sounds repulsed 

S
Smitt 31.10.21

I managed to ride in the evening. It is played more pleasantly than I thought, but after Over, of course, it will take some time to get used to it, the animations / abilities / timings are completely different + at first it is difficult to navigate the maps even with a map in the corner.

In terms of graphon and style, even xs what to say, in general, if you look at it - I do not like it at all, but during the game you don't pay much attention to it. There is simply nothing that stands out on the maps, there is nothing to catch the eye, coupled with a completely ordinary design / style and the need to concentrate on finding the enemy - somehow it doesn’t care. This IMHO, I know the people to whom the visual has come.