3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Q
Qvasik 31.10.21 10:53 am

Valorant

Genre - FPS

Developer - Riot Games 
Publisher - Riot Games
Platform - PC
Release Date - Summer 2020

Description:

Valorant is a tactical team shooter set in the near future on Earth. Riot Games has a strong focus on network code and anti-cheat systems.

Spoiler

Spoiler

Minimum requirements (30 FPS):

CPU: Intel i3-370M;

GPU: Intel HD 3000;

1 GB of video memory;

64-bit OS (Windows 7/8/10);

4 GB of RAM.

Recommended requirements (60 FPS):

CPU: Intel i3-4150;

GPU: Geforce GT 730.

Maximum performance (144+ FPS):

CPU: Intel Core i5-4460 3.2 GHz;

GPU: GTX 1050 Ti.

Modified on July 22, 2020 by Qvasik
124 Comments
Sort by:
V
Vegetable 31.10.21

The game looks like diarrhea. Bloody. 

Hopefully it will be better later.

G
Grantovich 31.10.21

5 minutes ago, Qvasik said:

and there already on the videos from the alpha it is clear that it will be very popular.

I am tormented by vague doubts about this, because the demonstrated one is more like an unsuccessful experiment 10 years ago, from which, realizing its lameness, they refused in time, covering the development.

Q
Qvasik 31.10.21

5 minutes ago, Grantovich said:

I am tormented by vague doubts about this

Let them not torment, right now 2 of the most popular shooters in the world cs go in the West and its Korean clone cs in Asia. Here is the same cs / cf, but with trendy abilities. Success is assured, I bet that 100 registrations and online> loans will be done in the first year.

G
Grantovich 31.10.21

2 minutes ago, Qvasik said:

Let them not torment, right now 2 of the most popular shooters in the world cs go in the West and its Korean clone cs in Asia. Here is the same cs / cf, but with trendy abilities. Success is assured, I bet that 100 registrations and online> loans will be done in the first year.

Although the brains of Asians work in a completely different way than ours, it is quite possible that with proper funding for cybersport events, the riots will be able to attract a sufficient number of players to the project. 

I certainly wouldn't play in a hat like that.

Q
Qvasik 31.10.21

45 minutes ago, Grantovich said:

Although Asians' brains work very differently

The brains of the whole world work differently than in the CIS. Therefore, Dota is more popular with us than Lola, pubg is more popular than fortnight, and the overwatch scene is dead.

d
dozensnake 31.10.21

I'm still waiting for what is there with the netcode they came up with

Q
Qvasik 31.10.21

dozensnake https://dtf.ru/gamedev/4656-dostraivaya-internet-kak-riot-games-boretsya-s-vysokim-pingom

d
dozensnake 31.10.21

Qvasik Duc is an old infa, they promised something new in principle, and not work with providers from which we don't give a damn in the CIS, to put it mildly

Q
Qvasik 31.10.21

dozensnake can not think of anything fundamentally new, you can only optimize existing technologies and reduce ping is a key factor. The Ryot servers nearest to Russia are located in Germany and for the CIS players could establish the best route at least in Europe. An article from 2017, but it shows that the process is extremely long and does not always go smoothly. But of course, in any case, we are waiting for more news.

Modified on February 14, 2020 by Qvasik

Q
Qvasik 31.10.21

New screens

Spoiler

LWetM5kxpdM.jpgI4vyZB6D474.jpg

rPL-MXsVNRM.jpg

4-joo07sWxs.jpg

o54zQrZPgTI.jpg

4XNMGkpWpYc.jpg

6TCnChA8_ms.jpg

KUvnLobxdgw.jpg

Straight Give Inferno and Mirage, lol))

d
dozensnake 31.10.21

https://dtf.ru/games/106584-project-a-ili-valorant-kakim-poluchilsya-pervyy-shuter-ot-riot-games

give beta plz, pPC want to play

Q
Qvasik 31.10.21

The main thing is that the tick rate is 128, otherwise I threw cs go just because of 64 at the time. We are waiting for obt

N
Nobel gamer 31.10.21

There is no doubt that it will be a hit on PC. 

It will not be on consoles, but no one is going to release a port for them, as I understand it. 

d
dozensnake 31.10.21

They said look for more about the port on the console

V
Vegetable 31.10.21

Let it be a hit, but it looks like shit. I'd rather play kayes. The low tick rate somehow did not notice, after all, not a cyber-cutlet. 

G
Grantovich 31.10.21

The requirements are low, fritupley, baboskins, cartoonishness, what else does a schoolchild need to be happy? ... Well, except perhaps to smear it all with celleding ...

Hit-guaranteed, do not go to the grandmother.

And if the cinematics are also cool, as they do for the line, they will be customized, so it will be possible to release them on consoles ...

But of course I won't play such shit ...

N
Nobel gamer 31.10.21

52 minutes ago, dozensnake said:

They said look for more about the port on the console

CS was also released on the console, but it was not playable. 

d
dozensnake 31.10.21

Nobel Gamer was released there finally, but yes, they said if the essence of the game sits down during their tests on consoles, they will not port

N
Nobel gamer 31.10.21

4 minutes ago, Grantovich said:

But of course I won't play such shit ...

If you play CS, then you will be. 

G
Grantovich 31.10.21

13 minutes ago, Nobel Gamer said:

If you play CS, then you will be. 

In 2007-08, he played ... KS is an elementary school, time passes, it is graduated and scattered by someone who is much more advanced and well-developed jokers ... and it does not feel like going back to school at all ...