3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Q
Qvasik 31.10.21 10:53 am

Valorant

Genre - FPS

Developer - Riot Games 
Publisher - Riot Games
Platform - PC
Release Date - Summer 2020

Description:

Valorant is a tactical team shooter set in the near future on Earth. Riot Games has a strong focus on network code and anti-cheat systems.

Spoiler

Spoiler

Minimum requirements (30 FPS):

CPU: Intel i3-370M;

GPU: Intel HD 3000;

1 GB of video memory;

64-bit OS (Windows 7/8/10);

4 GB of RAM.

Recommended requirements (60 FPS):

CPU: Intel i3-4150;

GPU: Geforce GT 730.

Maximum performance (144+ FPS):

CPU: Intel Core i5-4460 3.2 GHz;

GPU: GTX 1050 Ti.

Modified on July 22, 2020 by Qvasik
124 Comments
Sort by:
d
dozensnake 31.10.21

I've been sitting for 6 hours with 3 akkov

: 57a8bd5e46b2e_FROG18:

J
JIe0H 31.10.21

How to get into the game? : pokemon2:

S
Smitt 31.10.21

In short, at the moment I am very much kumarovat only 2 things:

1st - after hitting the first bullet, you can't practically move from the spot, it's very tough,

2nd - very long skating rinks, if they are + - equal in strength, to hang around for ~ 45 minutes in the same match ... a bit too much for me.

JIe0H knock out access through viewing certain streams.

J
JIe0H 31.10.21

Smitt do you have any recommendations for streamers? I would like to try what Rito got up there

d
dozensnake 31.10.21

7 hours ago, Smitt said:

1st - after hitting the first bullet, you can't practically move from the spot, it's very tough,

2nd - very long skating rinks, if they are + - equal in strength, to hang around for ~ 45 minutes in the same match ... a bit too much for me.

well, everything is the same as in cop

I still got access already at 6 am, though now in the launcher it says that incompatible Windows and the region

just like that the game won't let me play

K
KuP9I 31.10.21

Just now, dozensnake said:

incompatible Windows and region

How is that?

d
dozensnake 31.10.21

4 minutes ago, KuP9I said:

How is that?

eh if I knew, if I knew ...

S
Smitt 31.10.21

JIe0H doesn't matter, the main thing is that Drops are active. Such channels are easy to recognize, there is always an overdose of viewers, but while the loss of access was turned off, when they return it, mb is closer to lunchtime.

And before that, register for the beta - https://beta.playvalorant.com/ru-ru/

Modified April 8, 2020 by Smitt

T
TheVS 31.10.21

Yesterday I laughed heartily at how our streamers ineptly work out their suitcases. Everyone praises everyone, but at the same time one half does not know how to play at all and generally poorly understands what is happening, the other half is camper, but at the same time praises how cool and dynamic the game is. There is a suspicion that their contract says that it is necessary to repeat every 3-5 minutes that the game is better and more dynamic than cs.

S
Smitt 31.10.21

TheVS what suitcases? Drops were given like 3-5 people, and the rest of the streamers, if they got access from Riots, then there is 100% without any awards, the usual streamer application with approval or not without a special contract / encouragement.

The usual hype and new impressions of the new project, some streamers with drops are players of the same project and for them this game is like a breath of fresh air. I don't justify their knowledge / skill or anything else, but writing about suitcases is like that ...

T
TheVS 31.10.21

Smitt, I would have believed in this option if I heard at least constructive criticism from someone, which the game clearly deserves.

V
Vegetable 31.10.21

56 minutes ago, TheVS said:

our streamers

Who is this? Among the relatively sweaty shooter players, I only know Keks, who played for a couple of hours and knocked out, the pushto matchmaking did not even work. 

d
dozensnake 31.10.21

sweaty cupcake)))))))))))))))

average streamer average player

among rustrimers, like the current Zeus can shoot (at least among those that he saw), but in America and EU, many former pro xers were cut off (summit, scudoodle, brax, hiko, etc.)

and so among the ru I would love to see how ibah shoots at her

V
Vegetable 31.10.21

3 minutes ago, dozensnake said:

sweaty cupcake)))))))))))))))

average streamer average player

Participated in all sorts of tours around BRs, plays a lot of sessions. He is clearly an above average player. But he is primarily a streamer, not a pro-player, yes. 

d
dozensnake 31.10.21

Just now, Vegetable said:

Participated in all sorts of BRs tours

among streamers

I kind of even watched that pubg tour

what i meant:

there are just vasyans who hype on the topic of some kind of brother

there are top streamers, but average players like nexus, dread, and cupcake

and as if there are players who have top skills (but not always top streams)

there is already someone that suits

V
Vegetable 31.10.21

3 minutes ago, dozensnake said:

among streamers

I kind of even watched that pubg tour

what i meant:

there are just vasyans who hype on the topic of some kind of brother

there are top streamers, but average players like nexus, dread, and cupcake

and as if there are players who have top skills (but not always top streams)

there is already someone that suits

Agree. Well, I wrote "relatively sweaty". It is clear that he is not about the level, but I am pleased to watch him play if he plays something competitive. 

G
Greenfrogy 31.10.21

@dozensnake listen, what streams have you watched? And How ? from 3 devices one stream or different? and foreign or ours? 

d
dozensnake 31.10.21

Greenfrogy Yes, I constantly chopped up different streams

from 3 browsers 3 twitch accounts with 3 attached riot accounts

all overseas streams (scudoodle, summit, marriage, disrespect, teamtam, n0thing, etc.)

played by the way 5 rink and the game is of course fire, very skillful, many little things, very dynamic, rounds are played out quickly

you need to learn to play shorter for a long time, but so far even the pockets are high

p
prafesianal 31.10.21

By vidos stupidly parasha, mbt planned?

S
Smitt 31.10.21

If anyone is going to play, immediately select the heroes to unlock for the progress of the beta levels (only 2 pieces are possible), and then you will get the hell out of them later.