3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
ACE 31.10.21 11:13 am

Aliens: Colonial Marines

Genre - FPS

Developer -
Gearbox Software
Nerve Software
TimeGate Studios
Demiurge Studios

Publisher - SEGA
Engine - RED RING (UE3 with a new visualization system)
Platforms - PC, Xbox 360, PS3
Release date - February 12, 2013
Game in development since 2006.

Plot;

The action takes place 16 weeks after the death of Ellen Ripley. The plot starts at the moment when a team of four paratroopers (Winter, Bella, O'Neill and Munday) arrive on the ship Sulako, from which Ripley was automatically evacuated in an escape pod at the beginning of the film Alien 3. The task of the squad is to investigate the details of the incident there. In addition to Sulako, players will visit the planet LV-426.

Gameplay:

The game is a team shooter. The player controls the squad by giving orders. In order to more firmly connect the game with the films, the developers decided to abandon the ability to pick up weapons from the floor - they will only be allowed to use service ones. Each soldier will be able to carry four items: main and auxiliary weapons, one special device and grenades. The main weapon is most often an assault rifle or a heavy machine gun. The sub is a personal weapon of every fighter (like the Hicks gun in the film). Special equipment allows you to classify team members. It includes: a motion sensor - a heavy screen, divided into sectors, on which approaching enemies are indicated by blue dots; a cutter that allows you to open jammed doors; gas burner to seal doors; first-aid kit to "revive" the fallen soldiers and to treat acid burns.
In the single player campaign, an intuitive task system, like the one in Star Wars: Republic Commando, will help organize the actions of subordinates. That is, it will be possible to order colleagues to attack or retreat, as well as give them contextual commands. Pointing to the turret, the soldier will occupy it, pointing to the closed door, the soldier will open it with a cutter, and so on.
Also, the developers have introduced the Quick Time Events system into the game, when the player must quickly press the necessary keys in order to perform some action, for example, to throw a stranger away from himself. Such mise-en-scenes will not be planned and are intended to give a cinematic look to what is happening.

Enemies:

The enemy in the game will be represented by several types of xenomorphs:
Facehugger - a face-hugger-parasite that attacks the victim, attaching itself to his face in order to lay the embryo of an alien in the body.
Scout - xenomorphs acting stealthily, attacking from cover.
Warrior - xenomorph warriors, resemble individuals from the second film of the cycle. They are outnumbered.
Drone is a xenomorph drone from the Alien movie.
Queen is the queen of the xenomorphs who plays the role of the boss in the game.
Crusher is a large xenomorph that crushes everything in its path. Most likely it will be one of the bosses.
There will also be shootouts with other people in the game.

While the list of developers raises concerns - it is very similar to the situation with Duke Nukem Foreva. But I'm waiting for the game as a fan of "Aliens".

Modified on July 5, 2013 by Wurz-7
124 Comments
Sort by:
w
wesker 31.10.21

Collectible photos on PS3:

http://toyster.ru/forum/showpost.php?p=362660&postcount=292

o
opposer 31.10.21

on torrents x360 version

M
MWorld II 31.10.21

[quote name = 'Esperanza' timestamp = '1360257269' post = '3099372'] don't you even dare buy it [/ quote]

strangers and co-op yuno.gif  

K
Krauser 31.10.21

I read reviews, conclusion one game is complete shit, canceled the pre-order

V
Vadimeys 31.10.21

[quote name = 'MWorld II' timestamp = '1360259378' post = '3099504'] strangers and co-op [/ quote]

Crappy visuals and the feel of the cutscenes is the same crappy gameplay.

I wanted to buy, even thought, but decided that I would not 

N
NetSky 31.10.21

But it’s worth imo to go through.

K
Kreslodav 31.10.21

Guys do not buy THIS, who did the reorder refuse before it's too late

I played boxing, I hasten to share my joy - the game is the worst shit. Textures are paradise for Vanomas, he will arrange creative evenings on it. The pixels are square, everything is nailed to the floor and does not move, the shooting is completely fucked up - the xenomorphs are twisting from all sides, the weapon is shooting like a New Year's firecracker. 
Horror, what kind of atmosphere is there. Animation is crooked, on the current generation of consoles, characters have never run so crookedly. What is happening on the screen is more like some kind of freak circus. Taki Pitchford shit - first Duke now this

I passed another level, and I started having heartburn. It seems that Gearbox moved the (crooked) game of the year 2001 to the UE3 engine. There are a lot of strangers, you can kill them, attention, drum roll - with an APPLICATION, acid does not cause any harm at all, the partner is stupid as a cork, he cut out the door 5 times per level and I guarded him, shooting crowds of strangers, cheerfully, and most importantly, how diverse. James Cameron and Ridley Scott cry quietly in the corner. Maybe on a PC there will be better textures, but this will not change the overall picture, epic fail

-
- = Ruslan = - 31.10.21

[member = 'Kreslodav1'], Yeah, you fucked up the game well! I have not yet played the game myself, although these developed it would be better if they were engaged in the second war, brothers in arms.

But I will continue to play exactly the same, I will wait for the Russian version, until I play it myself, I have nothing to say.

K
Kreslodav 31.10.21

[member = '- = Ruslan = -'], play for health, just DO NOT BUY

o
opposer 31.10.21

Kick ... you made me happy :( I was really looking forward to it, even on Igromir the mouse mat won with marines

-
- = Ruslan = - 31.10.21

[member = 'Kreslodav1'], I will not buy it for sure, I will only download it for boxing when the Russian version is released, although you know I knew that this will be the response about the game when it comes out, you can see even from the video clips that the game wants the best, let's play it, but I think that the game should have been made by the creators of Dead Space.

Modified on February 7, 2013 by user - = Ruslan = -

J
John 31.10.21

Console ports with PC (a la Metro 2033) chtoli? animation - horror, effects - horror, graphics - tin, no anti-aliasing, Looks like a shit port with PS2 / Xbox.

N
Neversmile 31.10.21

Gearbox has all the games shit except brothers in arms. Even the great borderlands is shit, but in the case of her, pitchford managed to hide that he was shit due to the primitiveness of the game itself.

Brothers in arms, in fact, is also somewhere at 7

M
MRDrama 31.10.21

Gearbox has all the games shit except brothers in arms. Even the great borderlands is shit, but in the case of her, pitchford managed to hide that he was shit due to the primitiveness of the game itself.

Here tomorrow will be a plus

Modified Feb 7, 2013 by MRDrama

E
Esperanza 31.10.21

I will try to go through because it seems like they tried to write the script here. Hotch is not visible yet. This is a continuation of the 2nd part of the film

A
ACE 31.10.21

And I said

T
Tuborg 31.10.21

fucking pitchford, and I dreamed about her so much

L
LeaderGhost007 31.10.21

On YT, the passage has already begun to be uploaded ...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MhlhZdvg-o0

T
Tuborg 31.10.21

On YT, the passage has already begun to be uploaded ...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MhlhZdvg-o0

in avp 2010 (which, unlike many, I do not consider a bad game) strangers were fast and deadly, rushed towards you in the dark along the ceilings and walls, in short everything is right

and this is what finally? are they strangers? kittens are somehow helpless

tin

M
MWorld II 31.10.21

Moreover, according to the demo on the game world, one could say that the game was shit, and the shooter mechanics did not go far from the number one borderline, but as the coop pulled the border, it is possible here too.

Multiplayer is really shit, but I'll play anyway, 499 is not that much money