3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
ACE 31.10.21 11:41 am

KillZone: Mercenary

Developer - Guerrilla Cambridge Publisher - Sony Computer Entertainment Release Dates - September 4, 2013 Genre - First Person Shooter Platform - PlayStation Vita Official description from Sony's website:

Killzone just got brutal. Become a mercenary and fight on the side of the evil Helghast or the formidable army of the Interplanetary Strategic Alliance (ISA) in a game created exclusively for PlayStation Vita that opens a new story in the Killzone universe. Get rewarded for every successful action and every contract you complete, with the money earned in single player and multiplayer going to one account, so you can spend it as you see fit. Get rewarded for every successful action and every contract you complete, with the money earned in single player and multiplayer going to one account, so you can spend it as you see fit.

killzone_mercenary_1_raw.jpg   Started playing in the preview version - grafone mother-of-god.png Soon there will be a preview on the site + screenshots I will post.
124 Comments
Sort by:
D
Darkiti 31.10.21

Well, at least I would have done a better design, add a video there. I've already started to design the theme, but oh well. Change the name to normal. 

Modified on July 22, 2013 by Darkiti

A
ACE 31.10.21

[member = 'Darkiti'], a name such as Sony asks him to be called in Russia. Then I'll add more to the first post. now I'm playing the game: icon_cool:

U
UnreaL 31.10.21

[quote name = 'Darkiti' timestamp = '1374500157' post = '3461518'] I have already started to design the topic [/ quote]

not too late?

[member = 'ACE'], here you are soniba pPC

B
Blank 31.10.21

[member = 'ACE'], the graph is understandable. How do you like the gameplay and setting?

M
MWorld II 31.10.21

[quote name = 'ACE' timestamp = '1374500259' post = '3461522'] a name such as Sony asks him to be called in Russia [/ quote]

certainly not KillZone  

U
UnreaL 31.10.21

need KILLZONE

Modified on July 22, 2013 by UnreaL

T
Tem4ik 31.10.21

[member = 'ACE'], Is the game lagging?

N
Naughtydrake 31.10.21

Started playing the preview version - grafone mother-of-god.png Soon there will be a preview on the site + screenshots I will post.

The suitcases arrived! trollface-new.pngThe question is, how quickly will Ace cool down to the game and start making fun of it in the Holyvor branches?

KillZone going on Xuan.

And KILLZONE Mercenary on PS Vita.

Modified on Jul 22, 2013 by NaughtyDrake

A
ACE 31.10.21

then they reminded me

the embargo will be in effect until 11:00 on July 24

T_T

so only after 2 days I will be able to write

T
Tem4ik 31.10.21

[member = 'ACE'], and the game lags?

A
ACE 31.10.21

[member = 'Tem4ik'], I'm actually playing a single. where are the lags from?

B
Blank 31.10.21

[member = 'ACE'], it's about the frame rate. 

There were complaints about him.

T
Tem4ik 31.10.21

[member = 'ACE'], well, there were dependencies in the trailer, I don't want it to be like in AC: L

O
Oops 31.10.21

Anril is already waiting in positive territory) infa 67.04%

A
Akiba 31.10.21

For everyone who is concerned about the issue of frame rate, a journalist on a cafe recently wrote:

I can't share screenshots or talk about the game ... Hum I think that I can told you that the framerate is stable and not shitty as in the trailers.

Grafouni:

[spoil] kzm_1_by_gifsandmore-d6e9rrh.gif[/ spoil]

Modified on July 22, 2013 by Akiba

A
ACE 31.10.21

[member = 'Akiba'], lol))))

Z
Zaraisky 31.10.21

Killsona has never been a playable shooter (unless the second part is a stretch). To believe that something from Killzone will turn out in the future is, IMHO, a bad idea.

Yes, for the passing soniboys, it starts to bake.

[member = 'ACE'], it's about the frame rate. 

There were complaints about him.

I don't know how it is now, but before Guerilla believed that 21 fps would be enough for fans of first-person shooters. And I just keep quiet about killzone 1, I'm even afraid to suggest what the average frame rate is.

Modified on July 22, 2013 by vodafon

J
John 31.10.21

kzm_1_by_gifsandmore-d6e9rrh.gif

Modern Combat 5 mergednice.gif

m
minsk1990 31.10.21

[offtopic] I want - I want) [/ offtopic]

N
NotaKuroi 31.10.21

Taki vita can be grafon. In yer face, haters