3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
ACE 31.10.21 11:41 am

KillZone: Mercenary

Developer - Guerrilla Cambridge Publisher - Sony Computer Entertainment Release Dates - September 4, 2013 Genre - First Person Shooter Platform - PlayStation Vita Official description from Sony's website:

Killzone just got brutal. Become a mercenary and fight on the side of the evil Helghast or the formidable army of the Interplanetary Strategic Alliance (ISA) in a game created exclusively for PlayStation Vita that opens a new story in the Killzone universe. Get rewarded for every successful action and every contract you complete, with the money earned in single player and multiplayer going to one account, so you can spend it as you see fit. Get rewarded for every successful action and every contract you complete, with the money earned in single player and multiplayer going to one account, so you can spend it as you see fit.

killzone_mercenary_1_raw.jpg   Started playing in the preview version - grafone mother-of-god.png Soon there will be a preview on the site + screenshots I will post.
124 Comments
Sort by:
K
KyonSasha 31.10.21

[member = 'UnreaL'], very crooked, the cartoon started only after connecting the access point directly to the outlet, and so there is a gateway and a router, other games run smoothly. 

---

Graphene is valid, it is driving to play the beta, if there are 8 people on the map at once and a couple of people know how to play normally, then wine matches are obtained. Sometimes the truth comes across completely noobs, which for a long time the capsules capture and merge, although it seems like the rank is already high.

N
NiggaStoleMyGames 31.10.21

How long does it take to discharge the vita to zero?

T
Tem4ik 31.10.21

I don't understand why some people complain about the connection, everything comes in the first time

K
KyonSasha 31.10.21

[member = 'Tem4ik'],: 3fa12137897cc.jpg

H
Hitm0n 31.10.21

In my opinion, the Mercenaries are the best thing that happened to the ubezone series, the same shadow fall, as it seems to me, is not even so cheerfully played, judging by the MP videos. Interestingly, Guerrilla Cambridge made the game for the portable (!) Better than its older versions from Guerrilla Games. 
Even on one map it is still interesting to play, I will definitely take the game as soon as possible. 
I was flooded with those old feelings when I played MW1 for the first time, here even the perks disappear after death: icon_cool: and in general it's very cool that the modes are interesting and everything does not come down to just crumbling each other. And I like the trick that after interrogation, opponents are shown on the map. 
Each match makes your ass burn to the very end, if only your teammates were not the last ones, now there was a match, we lost it with a shameful score of 65-66, we were behind on points already at the first stage, but by the end of the fourth we were in the lead ... On the fifth and lost, in my team he was in first place with 53 points, the second on the list - with 6 points: facepalm: they also lost it with one point behind, my anger knew no bounds (( 

d
da_serdj 31.10.21

Who wants to play beta together? : icon_smile: Add, psn id: daserdj     

V
Vadimeys 31.10.21

[quote name = 'Hitm0n' timestamp = '1377411665' post = '3534844'] this is the best thing that happened with the ubezone series, [/ quote]

The best thing that happened is the third part. The mercenary appears to be a continuation of the trend 

D
Darkiti 31.10.21

Nubs, the best thing happened Liberation) 

V
Vadimeys 31.10.21

[member = 'Darkiti'], 

boring and boring shots

H
Hitm0n 31.10.21

About how they played: icon_cool: I hope the statistics will turn out to be full)) 
add, we will make a gamag, otherwise the friendlist is empty at all: Hitmon1
ggsu.jpg

P
Pseudodog 31.10.21

Has not been connected for 2 days

A
ACE 31.10.21

[member = 'Miles-Tails'], does not pull such a graph in a cartoon for more people. for the same reason, battles on pc are always more epic than console versions

A
AMKid 31.10.21

[member = 'Miles-Tails'], MB is this because the developed CODE and Resistance for Vita are downright trashadels who managed to load the console to the maximum even with such a poor grafon?

A
ACE 31.10.21

[member = 'Miles-Tails'], there are some jokes. each developer as he can and as the budget and the console allows - and does so.

Sony is unlikely to deliberately underestimate the number of people

A
AMKid 31.10.21

[member = 'Miles-Tails'], well, I don’t really remember, to be honest, I looked about 5 minutes as a friend was playing a cartoon - I didn’t like it at all

Modified on August 27, 2013 by AMKid

A
AMKid 31.10.21

[member = 'Miles-Tails'], well, the thing I've heard the most about a short campaign, bugs and monotony. Is there really a plot for an hour and a half passed?

L
Lazio 31.10.21

Still puzzling is the 8-player limit in multiplayer

the map is not big ... 8 players are the most. And so it happens that you appear next to your opponent.

S
Sh1nn 31.10.21

OPM Benelux - 9/10

They haven’t had time to try multiplayer yet, so this rating is only for a single company.

A
AMKid 31.10.21

[member = 'Miles-Tails'], hmm, clear, then I'll take a try at the sale.

K
Ku6opr 31.10.21

Does anyone know if there will be a bot mode? By tradition, they should, in theory, gash down. And then I have a bid with wifa.