3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
ACE 31.10.21 11:41 am

KillZone: Mercenary

Developer - Guerrilla Cambridge Publisher - Sony Computer Entertainment Release Dates - September 4, 2013 Genre - First Person Shooter Platform - PlayStation Vita Official description from Sony's website:

Killzone just got brutal. Become a mercenary and fight on the side of the evil Helghast or the formidable army of the Interplanetary Strategic Alliance (ISA) in a game created exclusively for PlayStation Vita that opens a new story in the Killzone universe. Get rewarded for every successful action and every contract you complete, with the money earned in single player and multiplayer going to one account, so you can spend it as you see fit. Get rewarded for every successful action and every contract you complete, with the money earned in single player and multiplayer going to one account, so you can spend it as you see fit.

killzone_mercenary_1_raw.jpg   Started playing in the preview version - grafone mother-of-god.png Soon there will be a preview on the site + screenshots I will post.
124 Comments
Sort by:
A
ACE 31.10.21

Nutty finally checked out my preview. I'll post it now

K
KaneMaru 31.10.21

[quote name = "Fudo_77" post = "3468168" timestamp = "1374814188"] [quote name = "KaneMaru" post = "3468097" timestamp = "1374805611"] [quote name = "Fudo_77" post = "3467989" timestamp = "1374789069"] Preview Killzone: Mercenary for PS Vita from PSV /ps_vita_games/8093-killzone-mercenary-ps-vita-preview.html [/ url] [/ quote] The worst preview of those already in Russian. [/ quote] And which ones are in Russian? [/ quote] On gametech and on psvitas there is.

m
minsk1990 31.10.21

Judging by the preview of Ace, we are waiting for a usual shooter with unprecedented graphics for a portable. Interestingly, before the release, amendments will be made, taking into account the criticism of the probe ...

A
Akiba 31.10.21

Judging by the preview of Ace, we are waiting for a usual shooter with unprecedented graphics for a portable. Interestingly, before the release, amendments will be made, taking into account the criticism of the probe ...

Judging by the "preview" of the ace, he did not describe even half of the demo and the partisans are clearly not interested in his opinion, the rest are previews with pleasant reviews.

m
minsk1990 31.10.21

[member = 'Akiba'] PR?

A
Akiba 31.10.21

[member = 'Akiba'] PR?

And only gameag is the last stronghold of honest igrozhur ... Are you serious? This ololo was enough for me - "Despite the seeming complexity of the operation, where various game elements from Call of Duty and Metal Gear Solid could be present, Killzone: The mercenary offers simple shooting of bots," ...

m
minsk1990 31.10.21

[member = 'Akiba'], of course everything needs to be filtered, in fact I believe in the game and expect that it will sell well in the West and at the same time the user base will grow.  

A
ACE 31.10.21

Guys, of course I may disappoint you, but your correspondence is very funny. None of the developers listen to the previews written a month before the game was released. there were testers for such purposes. the game will go to print soon.

The task of the press when writing a preview or review is to write to people what the game is, and not to help the developers with the game.

A
Akiba 31.10.21

[member = 'ACE'], you better tell me why you didn't write about stealth, various ways of passing and interrogating high-ranking officers, otherwise, according to your "preview", it seems that you stupidly ran the demo once in the rembo style, and what Did the elements from CoD and MGS have to be present?

A
ACE 31.10.21

[member = 'Akiba'], there are no different ways of passing - the level is linear and you have to fill everyone up. stealth is not there. if stealth for you is a flying bot with which you can kill, then it is always fired and extinguished almost immediately. he is very clumsy and takes a long time to respawn. so there's no use for it. many times faster than all to kill in miles - about this by the way it is written in the preview.

I went through the demo several times.

about witchcraft and MGS - for example, the level with birdman in black ops 2 is much better done. Yes, and the briefing in the CZ was such that it seemed that an operation in the style of MGS1 with real stealth, research and access cards would begin. but it turned out to be the shelling of bots that appear from closed doors.

In general, the gameplay is very inventive in kz on vita.

and by the way, do not you understand that 2 pages of text for a 10-minute demo is not enough? war and peace had to be written?

A
Akiba 31.10.21

[member = 'ACE'],

Conditions of passage are different = replayability.

For stealth, there is a guest generator ability, weapons with silencers, cameras, everything you need for a change, but as I understand it, you are too lazy to use it, so you have a rembo style.

I haven't played BO2, but comparison with MGS is ridiculous ...

and by the way, do not you understand that 2 pages of text for a 10-minute demo is not enough? war and peace had to be written?

Considering that you missed game pieces and inserted ridiculous comparisons, by the way, it takes half an hour to complete the level.

Modified on July 26, 2013 by Akiba

A
ACE 31.10.21

[member = 'Akiba'], this is not in the demo. after passing, you can only do the same on a new one.

if in the final version they will stupidly reuse the levels, then this is by the way not very much.

what's so funny? as if there was no stealth level in kz3. Do you know the series at all?

cameras

there are such cameras))))) you shoot at them and do not bathe.

Considering that you missed game pieces and inserted ridiculous comparisons, by the way, it takes half an hour to complete the level.

nothing important is missing. but it will be possible to write in more detail about the extra and non-working elements of the game in the review.

A
Akiba 31.10.21

what's so funny? as if there was no stealth level in kz3. Do you know the series at all?

There was one name from stealth, in the first it was better, that's just what it has to do with the subject and MGS is not clear, name at least one similar shooter of recent times with sane stealth and cards, lol, only deus ex: hr comes to mind , that's just the shooter part there is disgusting.

there are such cameras))))) you shoot at them and do not bathe.

In mgs, you shoot them and you don't bathe. (

A
ACE 31.10.21

[member = 'Akiba'], well, in this part of stealth, you can say no at all. I wrote in the preview - just shooting bots.

about stealth - last year was the same disonored. yes, and last of as in this

the cameras also do not care. Anxiety meant something in MGS. some moments could not be passed at all (for example, the exit was blocked). don't care at all

in general, I hope it is now clear. stealth is not needed in the game - everything is easy to urinate in the usual way, which is much faster and more efficient

m
minsk1990 31.10.21

[member = 'ACE'], I am a person far from journalism, so I just assumed, and I react to criticism quite adequately.

A
Akiba 31.10.21

9 Things You Should Know About Subject - http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=637211

Some in-game chips are described in more detail, in principle everything is known, but maybe someone else does not know.

T
Tem4ik 31.10.21

beta is just super! The graphics are really beautiful: up: and the swipes on the screen during the murder are not buggy

Modified July 31, 2013 by Tem4ik

B
Blank 31.10.21

[member = 'Tem4ik'], screenshots, Dark)

A
ACE 31.10.21

[member = 'Tem4ik'], where to download from?

A
Andrew 31.10.21

[member = 'ACE'], It is private. The application had to be submitted at the beginning of the month. If you submitted and passed, you can get the code from this link https://psnbeta.eu.playstation.com/index.php