3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
aladdin 31.10.21 11:41 am

Black

Although the game is still not coming out soon (spring 2006), I decided to start a discussion, tk. the game is quite worthwhile, and the developer is very good ...

watched the gameplay video of the game - oh-oh-very impressed! I must say I have not seen such an action for a long time, everything and everything collapses from the shots - it looks like strangely fantastic ... really PS2 will pull all this beauty ?! but the game is being developed specifically for PS2, not PS3 ...
124 Comments
Sort by:
B
Bonker 31.10.21

[quote name = "game83"] Guys, how to get through level 4, reached almost the end of the level, run around in some kind of weapons depot and nowhere else to go, and the road is closed back? [/ quote] Blow up the machines.

D
Dimasius 31.10.21

and then give some thread other weapon besides silver?
and what does it give (other)?

g
game83 31.10.21

Bonker

Thanks, in the end I figured it out myself.

And here's another question, at the end, at the very last level 3 checkpoint, there you go into the room and the dudes bring dofig at you, dudes are not killable, well, more precisely, they are killed, but they knock down endlessly, what should you do there?

D
Darth reals 31.10.21

Well, finally, I got to [b] BLACK [/ b] 'a :)
[color = Red]
[i] Good: [/ i] [/ color]
Well-drawn weapon; the ability to "insert" your music (burn Sony fans, burn!: mrgreen :); good lighting effects; good destruction; gameplay - frenzied; excellent sounds from shots; cool explosions.
[color = Red]
[i] Bad: [/ i] [/ color]
Idiotic AI; bad textures of enemies; idiotic physics of enemies; lack of multiplayer (in such and such a frenzied action ... :(); monotony; standard music is nothing special ... No blood.

[color = Red] [i] Verdict: [/ i] [/ color ]
The best graphics for PS2, but not the best for Boxing. Crazy gameplay, but there are a few downsides as well. This is the first FPS where you can play with your own music! But a little monotonous ...
[color = Red]
[i] Rating: [/ i] [/ color]

[b] Graphics [/ b] - 9.5 on PS2 / 8.8 - on Box

[b] Gameplay [/ b] - 8.5

[b] Sound [/ b] - 7.8 on PS2 / 8.0 - on Box (don't forget about our music! :))

[b] Plot [/ b] - I won't put more than 6.0.

[color = Red] [b] Overall rating [/ b] [/ color] - 8.0 on PS2 / 7.8 on Box